Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? (6611 Views)

Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom? / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by sicily4u: 2:07am On Oct 26, 2008
My there fellow Nairalanders,

SICILY JONES
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Danke: 2:09am On Oct 26, 2008
how old r u?
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Akinagirl(f): 2:39am On Oct 26, 2008
Over a cell phone? You both acted immaturely, you all need to sit down and discuss your problems.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by arramyjay: 2:53am On Oct 26, 2008
Wow this is serious,I think both of you should talk things out,you knw like what you want to do and what she wants to do.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by omo99(f): 2:59am On Oct 26, 2008
You need to find out if she is really pregnant, meaning prof either a paper from the doctor in which you went together to an hospital that you know would not lie to you and then you both sit down and talk about it, tell her you point of view; if you want to keep the baby or have an abortion and also tell her to make up her mind not just saying ooh i want to keep the baby and then later i want an abortion because of my studies. you need to go talk to her especially since you love her and keep in mind that communication is an essential part of a relationship so you guys have to communicate and compromise with each other.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by CodeRED(f): 3:12am On Oct 26, 2008
Yes you can, if the condom is defective,
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2008
COndoms are not 100% effectice. SO yes, its possible!!
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by nana(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
Summary Pls! grin
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by omo99(f): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

Condoms are not 100% effectice. SO yes, its possible!!
. You are right that condoms are not 100% effective but they are highly effective which is about(97%) and most of the time it is defective due to the fault of the users and their lack of knowledge of how to either put it on or remove after a sexual activity. So I would say condoms are very reliable.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2008
Condoms tear when you reach estacy point.

So it is possible.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by adminlo: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2008
I must say that condoms are generally effectivive but there is always exception due to manufacturing quality, expired shelllife or usage.

I think you should confirmed that she is pregnant and then talk and agree with her on the next line of action.The paramount guiding interest is what is best for both of you in the long run since you love each other.

Happy weekend
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by oladsey(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2008
condom is not too reliable. u check it out wit her whether she is really pregnant. ladies are like serpent.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
yes anything is possible!
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2008
You are right that condoms are not 100% effective but they are highly effective which is about(97%) and most of the time it is defective due to the fault of the users and their lack of knowledge of how to either put it on or remove after a sexual activity. So I would say condoms are very reliable.

I'd say anything not 100% percent effective is not 100% relaible. 97% relaible maybe, but the other 3% could lead to a damaging situations. If you have sex with a girl when she's ovulating, then there's 3% chance that she might get pregnant (if you use a condom). Its negligible, but its possible!!!

Defective or not .
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Nautillus(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
Yes its possible. Condoms are only 97% effective.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by omo99(f): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2008
also, you and your girl should cosider using other contraception because condoms ALONE do not always prevent a girl from getting pregnant so you should think about that so it does not happen again.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by Templa(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2008
JEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HOW OLD ARE U?

the gal in question is a dupe for all i care and she has used pregnancy as a catch. the scenario u presented here shows how desperate the gal is to get some change from u.

all the same, i believe both of u are immature and acted immaturely as th case may be.

advice is : don't fall MUGU again.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
[b]
sicily4u

Is It Possible To Pregnant A Woman With Condom ?
« on: October 26, 2008, 02:07 AM »

My there fellow Nairalanders,
What should i do about this issue ?
There is this girl that am dating for about 3months now,i real try my best to care for this girl,but for greatest surprise she came to my house one day and told me that she is pregnant,and i thought she is joking but i found out that she is serious about it and am sure that i have not sleep with her without condom then i ask her who pregnant you and she say is me, and told her that is not me and she said that there is a day am making love with her and the condom break so she point on that, but i knew within my self that noting go in there that day.
So i now ask her what did she want me to do about it, she say that she want me to meet her parents and tell them that i will marry her, that if there parents find out, that the case will be more serious than it is now, i agree to see her father, then after two days she call me and tell me that she want to abort the pregnancy because of her study, that she need me to give her money for the abortion and i told her that i don't have for that,after wards she keep on disturbing me about the issue and i decided to give the money for the sake of peace and when she came to my house to collect the money, we have an exchange of words that leads me to change my mind in giving her the money, before i could have know what is happening she have took one of my phone and run down to her house and i send her a message,and tell her if the phone will solve her problem let her sale it and use the money, so after two days she called me to come and take my sim card and i told her to sell the sim card too, so she cut the phone and send me a message telling me that i did not love her and she love me and i told her to forget about me since she have the mind to take my cell phone and sell it, and she send me a text again to plead me not to leave her, for about 1week this thing happen i have not call and she have not call but within my self i real love her and i still love her
Should i ask her back, what should i do.
If your answer is so private you reach me via email or call me.

sicilyjones2008@yahoo.com or +221778097671

Thanks and best regard
SICILY JONES
[/b]

if it was possible, i could have changed your name to ''silly jones''
which of the markets do you sell?
ogbete,Eke Awka,main market,afor nkpor,New parts, Head bridge, Mile one, Diobu, ogbunabali,Alaba

gosh, your grammatical disposition is apalling.

@ this age and time, you let an ukpekesis to hold you to ransome, re u from kutis family?
your micro coconut is highly wired by the way of confusional conference,
what a pity, u can hardly differentiate between a love letter and letter bomb.
Anyways, i will tell you what to do in your next life.
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by dns(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2008
one how old are you. come to think of it cant you see that she just want some cool money to do one or two things, may be you are not giving her money and that is why she played that game to extract some change out of youre poket to meetup some of the things she feels or needed so much. well to me all you have doing is to give her a chance for one on one talk then she can come out plain and explain to you more better. goodluck man!
Re: Is It Possible To impregnate A Woman With Condom ? by sicily4u: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2008
Templa and jp philips
I just seek only your opinion and not your advice so both of you should mind how u talk me cos am not the same level with you ok
Big boy always confirm big boy water no dey finish for river.

Well for some of you who said some thing reasonable i appreciate your contribution

Thanks and remain cool.

(1) (Reply)

White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes / See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). / The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.