Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President (3282 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Rochas Okorocha Declares Support For Jonathan Vow To Take Over From Him In 2019 / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by PasChikero: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2014

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Can he please resign as Governor and not use my state money to conduct his wild goose chase

18 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by thwarrior72: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Barem is going to be his team mate cool

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by paul288yahoo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
funny man. .president indeed
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Onintegra: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
My Great man, Don't let those psycophants Decieve u.
Point Nø1. Not the time for SOUTH/WEST/EAST To Atempt Presdcy.
Point Nø2. EASTERN BIAFRA is still not out of memory of some living Legend.
Yes, It is sure u are most qualify but Don't waste my State money. Instead, Lobby and Go for VP. Then take oath for GEJ to Show u the way/Source. Worship the Diety of GEJ and u could Get Gudluckian Luck as Thix could make ur dream true for presidoship.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by shizzleStar: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
lwkmd, this ona is o.y.o grin
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by eunisam: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
when he can not fix imo how is he going to fix Nigeria? Fail and failout of politic if he dares

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Iluvberem: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
I wish him goodluck till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by lilprinze: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Okorocha the dreamer he won't win he is just going to waste imo state's money. He should please make ameachi his VP grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Not only president, he shud also declare interest to be united nation secretary general. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
That is my President.
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by li2boy: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
I laff in french cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Politically Speaking, Okorocha is an illitrate!

10 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by meforyou1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Okorocha is the worst fraud I have seen on earth. The criminal should give us back our 8 billion naira he stole before absconding

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by deeobserver209(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
He's a good guy. But i don't see him winning the primaries.
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by ibedun: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
We truly need a Igbo presidency in Nigeria. Its scary but honestly, fair is fair.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Mekateka: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Okorocha I wish you safe landing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by XketchDesigns(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fashola president and either a rochas/amechi/oshimole for vice. But this vice candidates I am not impressed with, amechi has handled the ebola thing in rivers too lightly and just not in a professional way, the way Fashola handled it was just so impressive.
Oshimole doesn't look like he cares much about the average Nigerian, that "go and die" incident is just so disheartening.
Rochas, he is just trying to do too much superficial stuff.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
PDP will recapture IMO state government house

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
This man is a scalar quantity.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by chudi82(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
We have so many kids on nairaland.I sorry 4 una generation.
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by alotofgrace(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
for or from?
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by OKDnigeria: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
some pple just like to answer former presidential aspirants, just to improve their cv.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by chimerase2: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Ok rochas u will win u hear undecided
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by zendy: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014
I'm an Igbo man,but I would rather cut my voting finger off than vote for a 'traitor' like Okorocha to be president. A man who abandoned his people to fight for the cause of the Yoruba/Hausa alliance wants to be president of who? Tufiakwa! Someone tell the 'roach' known as Rochas that we are preparing to deal with him at the ballot box next year. We will give him a one way ticket to be with Buhari and Tinubu in Daura next year.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Under which party is he contesting?
APC? What have the lords and masters up north to say about it?
PDP? hmmmmm
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by CyberWolf: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
I support this..let APC give him ticket..we will vote for him.. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by asadike(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Okorocha? Make buhari catch u?
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by greaterlove(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Jenams: This man is a scalar quantity.
grin grin guy you are wicked, very wicked and mean grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
greaterlove: grin grin guy you are wicked, very wicked and mean grin grin
bros wetin I do?
Re: Governor Okorocha Declares Interest To Run For President by sol2galay: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Rochas pursue your ambition let haters go and die,they said what have you done in Imo state that qualify you rule nigeria and i ask them whta dose thier lord (Jonathan) achieved in his 6yrs reign over bayesa state that warrant him being the president of nigeria.

And for those who says you will use Imo state fund to contest..ve they forgotten you was there 11yrs ago as a green horn and ran the most expensive campaign in dat regin. For all i care any igbo person who work against an Igbo presidential hopeful he and his 4th generation will be sold into slavery and with thier ear they will be hearing a greater Igbo nation. People of thier own enemy, Ndi anuofia!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Plane Hovering Over Lagos! ARE WE SAFE?? / GEJ In German Hospital!! / Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.