Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (10097 Views)

Best Clothes In Town / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by dupsypage(f): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2008
let me know wat u fink
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by ajiriavae(f): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
the proper attire for "clubbing" depends entirely on what the intention for being there is. if the purpose is to dance then comfort is key. clothes that will allow movement are the way to go. jeans, or if not possible,any comfortable pair of trousers or short. just be sure that they are very well cut. you don't want cheap or ordinary looking trousers. you should wear a nice, closely fitted top in cotton. make sure its frabric that will absurb sweat without showing. aviod black because you'll sweat sooner and more. also avoid heavy make-up because it will run. flat shoes of course.
if the purpose is to show your fabulousness then girlfriend, you can go as sexy as you can handle. it just depends on whose attention you are trying to get. its a club. the look is fabulous casual. the higher the heels the better.
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by whiteroses(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2008
how old are you
wear a club dress it's usually tight and short, you know dresses are suppose to make you look classy and elegant but club dress are the exact opposite, and you wont be judge if you look slutty either, but you obviously cant dress like this all the time, so if you need to wear jean make sure its skinny black jeans and the top has to be sexy
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by sammyjl(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
whiteroses:

how old are you
wear a club dress it's usually tight and short, you know dresses are suppose to make you look classy and elegant but club dress are the exact opposite, and you wont be judge if you look slutty either, but you obviously cant dress like this all the time, so if you need to wear jean make sure its skinny black jeans and the top has to be sexy

agree totally, but do bear in mind that u gotta dance whilst at da club, and dont forget the stillettos pls
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by iice(f): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2009
I think anything goes for clubbin. I don't wear dresses and i rarely wear skirts, but i usually wear some tight fitting pants and a minuscule top with stilettos. Sometimes though i dress like a B girl grin. The main thing is to be comfy.
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by Badriyyah(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
Depends on what you're going to do in the club. I love to dance, so when I go clubbing I love to wear comfortable clothes like jeans etc, that allow me to move freely. If you just want to sit back with a glass of wine and look sexy, try other options.lol
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by stylewitme: 1:43am On Oct 10, 2013
we have nice quality trendy clothing, clubs wear , coporate wear , causal etc
check us out on facebook, stylewitme
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by bestcindy(f): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abeg u guyz should post pix
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by phloxie(f): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
if you love dancing den u should wear shorts, crop tops or bustier wiv boots or hightop or a classy jean trouser wiv a nice tank buh if u going to do otherwise, i think you should wear a very classy gown with heels
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by sheabutter1: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by EAZEE72(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Check out these apparel design by Abik Clothings @08023731776

Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by nmanma1(f): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2015
wear cheiftancy attire with canvas.
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
I don't know what is being worn now... But those days.... Bum shorts... A top and high heeled shoes. Don't forget to fly your hair. Lol.
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by Sarahwigsnweave: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
3 toned ombré virgin Brazilian human hair for sale. Inches 16,18 and 20.. 3 bundles at a 100 gram each(300 grams) doesn't tangle or break and can be dyed. Call: 09051394413

Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by isiomaella: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
How much is the Ombre 16,18,20 brazilian hair?
Re: What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here by anuthaa: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
What is the best cleanser for oily skin?
When using cleansers for the skin, you must first do some things, including cleaning the face of dust and soil stuck to it, [https://anuthaa.com/%d8%a3%d9%81%d8%b6%d9%84-%d8%ba%d8%b3%d9%88%d9%84-%d9%84%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%b4%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%87%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b9%d8%b1%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%8a%d9%87-%d8%a8%d8%a7/]غسول للبشر[/url] by washing it with lukewarm water, and then getting the best wash for sensitive oily skin to get rid of pimples, grains and black heads.

How do I choose a suitable cleanser for my oily skin?
Doctors advise to pay attention to some things before you use a cleanser for your skin, and the most important of these tips are:
[https://anuthaa.com/]
Avoid lotions that contain a lot of oils.
Choose a lotion containing zinc and glycolic acids or acid peroxide because these ingredients provide protection for your skin from blackheads and unwanted pimples.
Use a lotion for your skin whose main material is clay or charcoal, as they absorb all the oils on the skin

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Wear Make-up, How Attractive Do You Find Them? / How Can I Exfoliates My Body And Face That Is Afforable And Natural? / China Scarf Factory, Best Scarf Supplier In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.