Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program (5413 Views)

Wave Hospitality! Are They Real? / Details info abt Wave Hospitality Academy / WAVE Hospitality Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Inquisitive123: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
I got this mail and a text message from this people...abeg who dem be?
Thank you for your interest in the WAVE Hospitality Academy training program slated for September 2014. You have been 
invited to 
interview with the WAVE team. The details for your 
interview are below. Please confirm that you will be able to attend.
Date:  Monday 1st or Wednesday 3rd September, 2014Time: 9amVenue:3 Spencer Street (the building is on the corner of spencer street and Olonode Street so it is also referred to 79 Olonode street), Alagomeji, Yaba. The building is shared by VerTEX Education Nigeria so you will see their IT Skills acquisition sign on the wall of the compound.
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by animashaunshola(f): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
I got the same mail too dis evening.
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by animashaunshola(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
I got the same mail too dis evening.I don't have any info about them
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Inquisitive123: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
I tried google but still dint get a clear info on them!!!please who knows about them
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by inie1: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2014
I got it too, pls any1 wit useful informatn kindly share
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Talie2kiss(f): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
got the msg too couldnt get any reasonable info frm google
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by KEHINDESML(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Hw did u guys apply?
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by DeanOlamide(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2014
KEHINDESML: Hw did u guys apply?
......... Nice one though..... And I guess their. ANSWERS lies to the very source they started from.......... How u applied, what prompted u. As a person to apply, am sure before u applied u saw all the detailed information about the hospital and what they required and location and above all the job Descriptions.......... So go backto square one and u will get ur answer there.... Cos if u weren't satisfied with it u wouldn't have applied for the job advertized by them.................. Asking who know them is irrelevant now...........

Above all, if u didn't apply for any position with them......... Simple answer is JUST IGNORE THEM..............

My 5koko Observation.........

1 Like

Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Let's give it a trial
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Inquisitive123: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
@gommex how did it go?
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by joesparkle: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
Inquisitive123: I got this mail and a text message from this people...abeg who dem be?
Thank you for your interest in the WAVE Hospitality Academy training program slated for September 2014. You have been 
invited to 
interview with the WAVE team. The details for your 
interview are below. Please confirm that you will be able to attend.
Date:  Monday 1st or Wednesday 3rd September, 2014Time: 9amVenue:3 Spencer Street (the building is on the corner of spencer street and Olonode Street so it is also referred to 79 Olonode street), Alagomeji, Yaba. The building is shared by VerTEX Education Nigeria so you will see their IT Skills acquisition sign on the wall of the compound.
Hi am the outreach Coordinator for Wave hospitality. Wave hospitality is an NGO, we are into hospitality and jobs placement.
Hospitality jobs, being jobs in hotels, restaurants, eateries, spas and bars etc
How we work.
When you apply, we invite you for a 2 phased interview
1st phase to test your IQ
2nd phase to test your Emotional Quotient(EQ)
If you now make it through the interview stage, you ll undergo 3wks hospitality training, so when we give you the job, you ll be able to perform and keep the job, nd not get fired within weeks of getting it
After the training, we place you in jobs, that suits you, with minimum salary of 30k.
Here a few of the hospitality firms we recruit for
Tudor House
Wheatbaker Hotel
Chesney Hotel
Pedis Box
Sundry Foods - Kilimanjaro
Neo Cafe
TrippMart
Obsidian
Le Petit Marche
Amber Residence
Moorhouse Sofitel Ikoyi Hotel
Intercontinental Hotel
Special Brands Limited
The Place
Sundry Foods - Coral Blue
Prince Ebeano Supermarket
Le Reve Pieces
Nouveau Hotel
Hole in the Wall
Party Perfect
Uno Credit
Delina Cafe
A- Post
Beauty and Gems
Andchristie Dental Clinic
Guzzles Cakes
Medplus
Century Hotel
VCP Hotel
Winehouse
Chelsea Hotel Group

If you have any enquiry pls call: 09090012275
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Inquisitive123: 4:46am On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you very much @joesparkle
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by joesparkle: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Inquisitive123: Thank you very much @joesparkle
If you are still interested, call the number in the email you received and reschedule
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
I FILLED D ONLINE FORM,BIN WAITING FOR A MESSAGE TO CONFIRM MY INTENTIONS,EVEN CALLED THE NUMBER U DROPPED HERE,BUT NO RESPONSE....
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by joesparkle: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc]I FILLED D ONLINE FORM,BIN WAITING FOR A MESSAGE TO CONFIRM MY INTENTIONS,EVEN CALLED THE NUMBER U DROPPED HERE,BUT NO RESPONSE....
Please you can call me now......I was busy all day. Or u can give me ur number, I would call you
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=joesparkle][/quote]
mr joe i called again u didnt pick up....i jux need to make sum enquiries
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by joesparkle: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc:
mr joe i called again u didnt pick up....i jux need to make sum enquiries
I blv I av called you bck.
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014
joesparkle: I blv I av called you bck.
lol u did joe,thanks man,already submitted d form sef
Re: Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program by joesparkle: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Application for Batch 8
Do you stay in yaba, surulere , bariga, somolu, obalande, lagos island, ikeja and lekki
Are you btw 18-35
Do u have a minimum cert of SSCE
Wave hospitality present you with an opportunity to get jobs in the hospitality/retail industry. That's jobs in hotels, restaurants, eateries, supermarket, spa etc
All you need to do, is just apply on:https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r and do the personality test.
Please note that all available vancancies are on the island and ikeja, with a minimum salary of 35k. All successful applicant will undergo 3wks training after which they ll be provided wit a job. For enquiry call 09090012275
Ps: the link for applying won't open on opera mini, so use ur phone browser.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite (kaymu) / Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. / Revenue Mobilisation Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.