Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

GTB Industrial Attachment Girls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GTB Industrial Attachment Girls (1660 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / Vacancy For 1 Year Industrial Attachment In An ISP Company / Industrial Attachment Placement in a reputable ICT Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by rattlesnake(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
I wonder why it is only girls that does IT in gtb....and every day u will see about 10 staff surrounding one girl trying to get her attention

And the girl too feel on top of the world because they were employed "to count other people money" hehehehe
Re: GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by Rich4god(m): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
rattlesnake: I wonder why it is only girls that does IT in gtb....and every day u will see about 10 staff surrounding one girl trying to get her attention

And the girl too feel on top of the world because they were employed "to count other people money" hehehehe
lol... abeg, no offence. But should i take this as being jealous or what. Remember, its women's world...

1 Like

Re: GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by Swiftlee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
Young man!! What is the essence of this thread? undecided

2 Likes

Re: GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by singlefade25(f): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Swiftlee: Young man!! What is the essence of this thread? undecided
please ask him. RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by iyisco2001(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Beefers don't grow undecided
Re: GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by iyisco2001(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Beefers don't grow undecided
Re: GTB Industrial Attachment Girls by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Maybe because guys tend to suppress cash more, so the risk associated with male ITs is high. They tend to prefer the females
-or the girls pass the written test/interview more...

They don't just count other peoples' cash. They earn reasonable amount there, they earn(aside tips) more than contract staffs/marketers in some banks...trust me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc In Benin, Edo State Is Recruiting / HR Assistant (Lagos) / Abbott Oil Services Limited Graduate Recruitment, October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.