Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why I Hate 2face Ascension Album: A Short Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Hate 2face Ascension Album: A Short Story (474 Views)

Why I Prefer Romanceland / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland / I Hate Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate 2face Ascension Album: A Short Story by emeka94(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
All rights reserved.
No parts of this story should be published in any format without the authors permission.

Please comment and let me know if am doing good or bad.
Thanks
Re: Why I Hate 2face Ascension Album: A Short Story by emeka94(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
I've always loved tuface. His smooth tenor voice flowing simply, free of unnecessary uncomplication and complexity like that of Chris Brown or Banky W. Don't get me wrong, I love Chris and Banky but their light seem to dull somewhat when placed side by side with the natural flow of bald headed Tubaba. Coupled with the deepness of his lyrics -that is purely esoteric- and the natural rhytme of his beats, tuface leaves the eyes wet, legs weak and heart asking the essential questions about life, happiness and love.
But I don't want to waste, nay waste is an insult. Let me rephrase. I don't want to talk of the musical prowess of 2baba instead I want to tell a story. A story of me, Afam and tuface.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Soldiers Reportedly Flee Into Cameroon Again / PH Elderly Woman Tests Positive For Ebola / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.