Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card (10211 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / You Can Now Withdraw Cash From Diamond Bank ATM Without Using ATM Cards / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Kericoo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
http://www.bloggercheat.com/2014/08/good-news-withdraw-your-payza-earnings.html

I Just login to my payza account today just to discover the new Withdrawal feature added..
Withdrawing payza earning has been a problem for some countries Including Nigeria as many money bookers do not buy payza for some reasons they will never tell..

Here is the Big Deal...
Payza Withdrawal to Credit Card Now Available!

You can withdraw your Earning direct to your Nigeria Credit or Visa Card and withdraw in any ATM machine.
Payza team also said that there Technical Team are also working heard to Add Master Card withdrawal option too but they cant tell when it will be available..
So for now you can only use Visa Card Or Credit Card..

So bellow are the steps to link your VISA / CREDIT CARD to payza for the withdrawal.

If you don’t already have a credit card connected to your Payza account, you can add one by following these steps:

Connect your Credit Card To Your Payza Account:
In your Payza account, click “Wallet” > “Credit Cards”.
If you have not entered the information of the credit card you would like to use, enter it now.
That’s it, your credit card is now ready for Payza withdrawals.
Withdraw Funds from Your Payza Account to Your Credit Card:
Once you have successfully connected your credit card to your Payza account, you can use it to easily withdraw funds to your account. Follow these steps to initiate a credit card withdrawal transaction:
In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” > “Credit Card”.
Select the credit card you would like to use.
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click “Next”.
Confirm the transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click “Withdraw”.
If you ever have any trouble adding a credit card to your account or withdrawing funds using your card, you can find help in Payza’s FAQ section. Also, our friendly Customer Support Team is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday to help answer any of your questions. You can connect with Payza Customer Support by phone, Live Chat or email.

SOURCES=WWW.PAYZA.COM, www.bloggercheat.com

Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by ebooksdepo: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2014
This is a welcomed development,I can now withdraw my money without going
through all these hungry exchange sites that use to charge more than 15%
for exchanging dollars to naira.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Kericoo(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2014
ebooksdepo: This is a welcomed development,I can now withdraw my money without going

Their exchange rate I really too much, especially naija exchangers
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by legalwealth(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
ebooksdepo:

Don't try using the feature for now else you will get your money hanging in the air!

Reason:
I withdrew $290 from my Payza account into my visa card linked to my account since 11/9/2014 and I've not received the money into the card.
Contacted my card issuer and payza but they couldn't find where the money is up till now.I had to finally mail/ticket payza to reverse the money back into my payza account since more 7 days now but I'm yet to receive from them meaning there is something fishy about the transaction from Payza end.

1 Like

Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Smartlife(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
legalwealth:

Don't try using the feature for now else your will get your money hanging in the air!

Reason:
I withdrew $290 from my Payza account into my visa card linked to my account since 11/9/2014 and I've not received the money into the card.
Contacted my card issuer and payza but they couldn't find where the money is up till now.I had to finally mail/ticket payza to reverse the money back into my payza account since more 7 days now but I'm yet to receive from them meaning there is something fishy about the transaction from Payza end.

Instead of una to use exchangers, una won claim una get visa card. Nothing good works in this country. Our visa and MasterCard find it difficult getting recognized worldwide.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by legalwealth(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Smartlife:

Instead of una to use exchangers, una won claim una get visa card. Nothing good works in this country. Our visa and MasterCard find it difficult getting recognized worldwide.

Hmmm!
I'm an exchanger as well should in case you don't know.
There is nothing bad in trying since the VISA I used is an international card I've been using to withdraw online without any issue.

They will refund the money back into my Payza account but it has been confirmed that the issue is with Payza and not with my card issuer.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Smartlife(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
legalwealth:

Don't try using the feature for now else you will get your money hanging in the air!

Reason:

Been a long time.... You didn't update us about the fund. Did payza later paid it to your Visa or later refunded you. Update the house.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by legalwealth(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Smartlife:

Been a long time.... You didn't update us about the fund. Did payza later paid it to your Visa or later refunded you. Update the house.

Sorry!
Don't mind those useless UBA Bank...Payza truely credited the money to the card but it seems UBA intentionally didn't allow it into the card.

I called and mailed their CFC severally with the STAN given to me by Payza and UBA finally credited the money using one crazy exchange rate then.At least,I was glad I finally received my over N40,000.
Had it been I didn't take the issue so serious,UBA will swallow that money.

1 Like

Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Smartlife(m): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry!
Don't mind those useless UBA Bank...Payza truely credited the money to the card but it seems UBA intentionally didn't allow it into the card.

I called and mailed their CFC severally with the STAN given to me by Payza and UBA finally credited the money using one crazy exchange rate then.At least,I was glad I finally received my over N40,000.

Wow good to hear. So it's proven now that one can withdraw with their naija visa card via payza... Thanks for you reply Oga legalwealth at least someone out there would have learnt something.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Kennedyiheme: 12:45am On Jun 18, 2015
legalwealth:

Sorry!

I use a verve card, do they accept verve?
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by legalwealth(m): 2:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Smartlife:

Wow good to hear. So it's proven now that one can withdraw with their naija visa card via payza... Thanks for you reply Oga legalwealth at least someone out there would have learnt something.

You are highly welcome but not all VISA cards work for such.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by legalwealth(m): 2:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
I use a verve card, do they accept verve?

I'm sure withdrawal with verve card will not work aside VISA card.

Have you initiated the withdrawal or yet to do that?
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Kennedyiheme: 7:14am On Jun 18, 2015
legalwealth:

I'm sure withdrawal with verve card will work aside VISA card.

Have you initiated the withdrawal or yet to do that?
no I just wonna open an acct with them, so I wonna be sure if they accept verve
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by legalwealth(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
no I just wonna open an acct with them, so I wonna be sure if they accept verve

They only accept Mastercard and Visacard.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Kennedyiheme: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
legalwealth:

They only accept Mastercard and Visacard.
thanks bro, besides wht site areu workin with? Which online job do u do?
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2015
pls,the visa card-those it include the visa debit cards as well?
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Smartlife(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
payek:
pls,the visa card-those it include the visa debit cards as well?
Yes
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 17, 2016
If you want to fund your payza account with visa ATM card, is it possible?
Also at what exchange rate will Nigerian bank transfer the money for you into payza?
Are there any limits to the amount of money you can transfer from your atm visa card into payza?

Any answer will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Nobody: 10:48am On May 19, 2016
Kericoo:

I Just login to my payza account today just to discover the new Withdrawal feature added..
Withdrawing payza earning has been a problem for some countries Including Nigeria as many money bookers do not buy payza for some reasons they will never tell..

Here is the Big Deal...
Payza Withdrawal to Credit Card Now Available!

You can withdraw your Earning direct to your Nigeria Credit or Visa Card and withdraw in any ATM machine.
Payza team also said that there Technical Team are also working heard to Add Master Card withdrawal option too but they cant tell when it will be available..
So for now you can only use Visa Card Or Credit Card..

So bellow are the steps to link your VISA / CREDIT CARD to payza for the withdrawal.

If you don’t already have a credit card connected to your Payza account, you can add one by following these steps:

Connect your Credit Card To Your Payza Account:
In your Payza account, click “Wallet” > “Credit Cards”.
If you have not entered the information of the credit card you would like to use, enter it now.
That’s it, your credit card is now ready for Payza withdrawals.
Withdraw Funds from Your Payza Account to Your Credit Card:
Once you have successfully connected your credit card to your Payza account, you can use it to easily withdraw funds to your account. Follow these steps to initiate a credit card withdrawal transaction:
In your Payza account, click “Withdraw Funds” > “Credit Card”.
Select the credit card you would like to use.
Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click “Next”.
Confirm the transaction details, enter your Transaction PIN and click “Withdraw”.
If you ever have any trouble adding a credit card to your account or withdrawing funds using your card, you can find help in Payza’s FAQ section. Also, our friendly Customer Support Team is available 24 hours a day from Monday to Friday to help answer any of your questions. You can connect with Payza Customer Support by phone, Live Chat or email.

SOURCES=WWW.PAYZA.COM, www.bloggercheat.com

I just saw your thread on nairaland, I want to send money to my brother in the UK, about €7000. Can I use payza to send the money?
Also at what exchange rate will Nigerian bank transfer the money for me into payza?
Are there any limits to the amount of money you can transfer from your atm visa card into payza?

Any answer will be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Nobody: 10:49am On May 19, 2016
ebooksdepo:

You guys should help me pls
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Immorttal: 10:12am On May 28, 2016
Jupiter7:

You guys should help me pls
i think you can use payza to send money. Try also neteller.Com
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by olujames(m): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
OnlineNaira is the cheapest, fastest and most efective way for Nigerians to get money from Payza. See all the details here - https://www.onlinenaira.com/payza.htm
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by olujames(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Have a look at how OnlineNaira is able to help you manage your Payza account including placing your money in a bank account in Nigeria and in a timely manner - https://onlinenaira.com/payza.htm. The page has rates and all the information you need.
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Chibuzopeter: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
olujames:
Have a look at how OnlineNaira is able to help you manage your Payza account including placing your money in a bank account in Nigeria and in a timely manner - https://onlinenaira.com/payza.htm. The page has rates and all the information you need.

Sir,
I will like to know if it is applicable now in Nigeria to withdraw from payzaa account with master card.
Thanks
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Oladaps15(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2019
How can i create my payza account, plz help me out?
Re: Good News_you Can Now Withdraw Ur Payza Earnings Direct To Ur Visa/Credit Card by Generalkorex(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Oladaps15:
How can i create my payza account, plz help me out?
I hear say payza don close down

(1) (Reply)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / Dangote To Open $41 Million Cement Factory In Liberia / How Much Is Current Price Of Cement In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.