Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) (2884 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 2 (washing Your Garment) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Athletes engage in physical exercise to be able to maintain their physical stamina.

In like manner, Fasting is a spiritual exercise. fast and pray to maintain your spiritual stamina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2019
Crucify your ortal flesh.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2019
Don't let the flesh win the war against your soul. Crucify the flesh.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Prepare for the coming of the Lord

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2019
Christians that cannot fast can easily fall for food. Caution your mouth.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Watch and pray. Fast always.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2020
Kill the lust of your flesh before it kills your soul and spirit.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in repentance, holiness and watchfulness

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
If you cannot fast, you will fall into the temptation of food.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Repent, fast and pray.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
Mortify the deeds of the flesh.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
The flesh profiteth nothing.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let us fast and pray to escape all the things that shall come to pass.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2021
*Today's Voice of Trumpet*
Sometimes ago, I asked a woman, who was a member of our local church, if she was taking part in the annual end of the year Fasting we were doing. 'I don't the gift of fasting' she replied.

Fasting is not a gift. It is a Spiritual exercise that can be developed through practice. Yes! I mean through practice by deliberately embarking on it.

I remember the first time I fasted the Christian type of fast, over twenty years ago, when I was studying at the polytechnic.

The experience was not a pleasant one for me at all. It was very difficult. The hunger was unbearable. I was continuously looking at the clock which appeared not to be ticking. I almost fainted before I broke the fast. And I am not sure the exercise did not trigger an ulcer in me. Just a one day fast? You may say?

Yes, just a one day fast! I was never used to fasting'. The best attempt I had made at fasting' was the type you are early in the morning and at sunset, in the evening. And that, too, was for a few days, much earlier than the one I narrated above where you abstai from food and water from the last nite till pm, the following day.

But now, I Give God the glory for the little fast, I can do now.

Now that the return of our, Lord, Jesus Christ, is around, we need to embark more on fasting'.

For Spiritual Tips on fasting and how to boost your fasting life, then follow us *Fasting* in our 'Preparing for Rapture Teaching.

Shalom.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARRsfNJ0m-s&t=3s

Fasting, (A Spiritual Instruction for Rapture Preparation), Part 1
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting) by annyplenty(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2021
*PREPARING FOR RAPTURE' TEACHING SERIES*

TOPIC
*FASTING*
*Part 3*

Guiding Sriptures*
Joel 1:13-15, Joel 2:. 11-17

� *Teaching*

*Is Fasting Really Necessary To Prepare For Rapture?*
In the affirmative, the answer is YES for the following reasons.

▶️ 1. GOD, Himself, ordained fasting as a preparation for the Day of The Lord, (RAPTURE).

See the analyses of our guiding scriptures, Joel 1:14, Joel 2:12, 15, in the Part 1 and the Part of this teaching.

▶️ 2. Fasting helps to crucify the flesh.

Since we need to be filled with The Holy Spirit at all times to be able to make rapture, fasting will help us to crucify the flesh and allow for maximum in-filling of the Holy Ghost. Gal 5:24.

You can See the web address http://jesuscoming1./2014/01/end-time-study-preparing-for-rapture.html for our teaching titled ‘Being filled with The Holy Ghost or make a request to receive the teaching in word document format.

▶️ 3. Fasting aids deliverance.

Many people are possessed with evil spirits, demons, and unclean spirits. Many people are into some evil covenants and so on, and they need to be delivered of all these things before rapture. Fasting will aid these deliverances. Isaiah 58:6.

The Lord, Jesus Christ, Himself, said there are some afflictions that can never go unless by fasting and praying. Mathew 17:21.

▶️ 4. Through Fasting, Repentance and Turning away from evil, the anger of God can be turned away. Jonah 3: 5-10.

▶️ 5. Fasting and Prayer will help to achieve victory over the demonic manipulations of this time.

There may be some other reasons why fasting could be necessary as a preparation for rapture, but let us stop at these 5 points.

In order to emphasize the importance of fasting, at these last days, we analyzed the instructions contained in our two guiding scriptures and the reasons why God gave those instructions to us. In addition to that, we have also mentioned some other points why fasting is necessary, at this time that we are preparing for rapture,

In our next presentation, we will try to define what fasting is and dig deeper into the subject.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*
In order to run with time, the voice message will be presented once, or twice, if the message is so long, at the end of the topic.

So those that need full details of the teaching should wait till the end of the Topic when we will just present a single voice message to cover the topic from the beginning to the end.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

Shalom.

www.jesuscoming1..com

YouTube.com/raptureglorious

jesuscoming@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right/ Wrong To Drink Water While Fasting? / Question For The Atheist And Evolutionist / All Atheists, Some Questions For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.