Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. (907 Views)

Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by tpia1: 2:10am On Aug 30, 2014
post your concerns, gripes, grudges, hurts, offences, etc.
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by Onilaiscool(f): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2014
I dont think my mother is strict abt certain issues

there is this guy who used to be our gateman who became a friend to our family when we moved out

whenever he came to see us in our new apartment, he used to chase the little girls, like really little girls from the age of 7 to 11

he is damn fccking pedo-phile

I expected my mother to ban him from coming to our house but she didnt

when my mothers elder sister heard abt him she was furious
I was glad I was not wrong for over-reacting

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by tpia1: 2:24am On Aug 30, 2014
so who eventually banned him?
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by Onilaiscool(f): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2014
tpia1: so who eventually banned him?

she never did

I just made sure all the girls in my house knew abt him, well I didnt have to tell them, they were all disgusted by him already
and ran away when they saw him

my mum thought he was just a dumb, poor villager who shldnt be taken seriously
and she believes he will never molest anyone

arggghhhh
I dislike my mother when it came to that man

I dont just agree with her sometimes
I am more strict and take things more seriously
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by bennyrazz: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2014
when the therapists needs therapy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by crackhaus: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Oh lawd cheesycheesy

I'm beginning to think you display your quirks on purpose. Either that or something is truly wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by dytbabe: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
crackhaus: Oh lawd cheesycheesy
I'm beginning to think you display your quirks on purpose. Either that or something is truly wrong with you.
bennyrazz: when the therapists needs therapy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U guys are mean

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by dytbabe: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Btw Tpia, u never replied my PM
Why?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by crackhaus: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
dytbabe:

U guys are mean
I'm innocent...but still, I have a feeling she can handle it grin
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by slimyem: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tpia as Onila's therapist?

Cool cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by tpia1: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
Onilaiscool:

she never did

I just made sure all the girls in my house knew abt him, well I didnt have to tell them, they were all disgusted by him already
and ran away when they saw him

my mum thought he was just a dumb, poor villager who shldnt be taken seriously
and she believes he will never molest anyone

arggghhhh
I dislike my mother when it came to that man

I dont just agree with her sometimes
I am more strict and take things more seriously

well, sometimes one just has to take matters into ones own hands, inasmuch as (many) parents could or should be less naive and trusting, it might not be their nature, and unfortunately, could have consequences they wouldnt have imagined.

if someone blew the whistle and saved others from the predator, i guess a few people escaped.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by egopersonified(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Why all the parents beefing threads eh, tell me why why?
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by tpia1: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
^ did you ask your question on the other parent beefing threads, or was this the only one you saw?
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by bennyrazz: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin
dytbabe:

U guys are mean
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by Onilaiscool(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
slimyem: Tpia as Onila's therapist?

Cool cool
trying to be funny huh undecided

idi..iot
descendant of a family of demons
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Parents? Therapy Thread For You. by Zekkmixes(f): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Onilaiscool: trying to be funny huh undecided
idi..iot
descendant of a family of demons
grin wow, Onila is really cool these days grin. I like this new fire in you girl, keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Kids Talk Back / Having Nigerian Husbands Exposes Us To Daily Discrimination – Wives - / You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.