Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? (1870 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / What Was Your First Reaction When Your First Love Broke Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 4:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Guys have u ever been caught in de very act bleeping? what was Ur first reaction?

a friend of mine sheared his experience yesterday at de office with me;
According to him, dia was dis beautiful gal he has been longing to bleep, as devil will have it, an opportunity presented itself one day,while in de very act,in fact when he was at de critical point ( point of no return, or dat time wen u cannot pronounce eleven without stammering), his gal friend just opened de door and caught him red handed.

then I asked him, what was Ur immediate reaction?

his reply...
"guy I mess while I de release, and my d**k shrink like say I bath ice instanta"

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Miner13: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2014
shear ur own experience if you ve had one, if u ve never had one, what wud be your immediate reaction?.
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by PrincessB1(f): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2014
OP, no offense just tell us you are the one.
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2014
PrincessB1: OP, no offense just tell us you are the one.

who be dis one??

princess!!!!!! I go give u E-slap oh, why should I lie?
because u tell lies does not mean dat every one is a lier naw!!!!!

ABEG BORROW SENSE!

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2014
PrincessB1: OP, no offense just tell us you are the one.

princess u de sell dogs? Ur dp got me laughing
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Missmossy(f): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Exponental(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Locks in doors are not for fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Exponental: Locks in doors are not for fashion.
don't mind the op, the story was curbed from the Yoruba (or Any other nollywood ).film he watched minutes before this post
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by PrincessB1(f): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88:

princess u de sell dogs? Ur dp got me laughing
Lolgrin Na d dog nd cat wey u giv me to help u train na......U 2dey forget?
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by PrincessB1(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88:

who be dis one??

princess!!!!!! I go give u E-slap oh, why should I lie?
because u tell lies does not mean dat every one is a lier naw!!!!!

ABEG BORROW SENSE!
Bcz dier ar mny liers in diz forum....my apology tho
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2014
Jregz:
don't mind the op, the story was curbed from the Yoruba (or Any other nollywood ).film he watched minutes before this post

BROS U SMOKE DRY SHIT DIS MORNING?
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2014
PrincessB1: Bcz dier ar mny liers in diz forum....my apology tho

sweetie are u one of dem?
appolgise accepted tho! I admire Ur humility, am sorry for de fowl language
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88:

BROS U SMOKE DRY SHIT DIS MORNING?
Na dry gin I take, *Mtcheeeeew
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Jregz:
Na dry gin I take, *Mtcheeeeew

now I understand, hug Ur bed, kiss Ur pillow bro and stop venting Ur hot blood on me
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88:
now I understand, hug Ur bed, kiss Ur pillow bro and stop venting Ur hot blood on me
PEES ON HIS HEAD*
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by PrincessB1(f): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88:

sweetie are u one of dem?
appolgise accepted tho! I admire Ur humility, am sorry for de fowl language
Naa am nt, tnx no p
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by inositol88(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2014
LADIES, U CAN ALSO SHEAR UR EXPERIENCES TOO,

even tho I know say una no go gree talk
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2014
angry I have caught many pipo doing it all in the name of night class. Very disgusting!
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by valdes00(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2014
*shakes head*... No No No, I dnt want to remember dat day..... Wat a bad day it ws
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Dygeasy(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2014
I've seen people get caught only in movies.
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Enasco1(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Wow, I can stil remember wen my mum caught me in d act in 2012. I ws ashamed of myself cos I thought my door ws locked. Well it ws ntin cos d babe in question x my permanent babe.
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by folawiyoma(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
I forgot to look the door while me and my gf dey do the thing,in fact she dey on top ma thing. A guy who is my dry cleaner wanted to come and take my clothes as hv told him to come since morning but did not see him. This was in the evening,has he knock the door but before I could shout (ma wole o) he open the door and my girl was still riding. He quickly said sorry and close the door back while we resume duty.
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by hatux: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
*observing
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Medunah: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Shear ko Spear Ni
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Chaleeee: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
There was this day back during my university days. There was this chic that was really into me. Long story short, we were in my hostel and she was riding me like there was no tomorrow when I heard my roommate insert his key into the keyhole. I was almost at the point of orgasm and there was nothing I could do. He entered and saw us. There was the look of surprise on his face because the chic was a lady from our fellowship. As he was starring at us, my fluid was gushing. He quickly came back to his senses and ran out of the room.
He still makes fun of me whenever the issue comes up till date.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
I said it this way exactly "she wanted to sleep close to me and I couldn't sleep with my clothes on plus you know I have certain seizures around ladies that make me thrust back and forth like the piston of car running at 180km/h"
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
I said it this way exactly "she wanted to sleep close to me and I couldn't sleep with my clothes on plus you know I have certain seizures around ladies that make me thrust back and forth like the psiton of car running at 180km/h"
Re: Have U Ever Been Caught In The Very Act? What Was Your First Reaction? by Jarchi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dem don derail dis topic

(1) (Reply)

Look At What He Did To His Girlfriend / They Have Warned Us But We / $ex And Love: 5 $ex Positions Both Men And Women Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.