₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,189,765 members, 4,774,664 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 05:12 AM

The Irony Of A Saint! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Irony Of A Saint! (1094 Views)

The Irony Of Sugar Mommas... / No Girl Is A Saint / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Irony Of A Saint! by tiggy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2006
Fellas what will you do after palying the Apostle Paul for 5 yrs being told by your babe that she is a virgin ONLY for you to discover on your wedding nite that she's not and has a baby that is 3 yrs Old?
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by kellorah: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2006
then you divorce her on the grounds of irretrievable differences!!
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by kellorah: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2006
did that happen to you? lipsrsealed
sad though! i would bitch-slap her first
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by naijadiva2(f): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
funny
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by luvlymoi(f): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2006
omg!!! this is soo sad. i d kill someone.lol. just divorce her or forgive her if u really love her.
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by Busta(f): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2006
whoa, enuff said!
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by Nosu(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2006
if this really happen, this sad. but what were u doing during those 5 years, just running after her. pity u, courtship is a time to study and find out about the other partner, if u were careful, u would hv found out b4 the wedding. pls forgive her and carry on.
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by Oracle(m): 5:05am On Oct 11, 2006
it would take some time of thinking coz i won't want to jump into hasty conclusions however if you decide to divorce her you're still not wrong
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by iykedee: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2008
Somebody will pay big time. Wait, no, I'd be too confused to do anything so I'll prolly cry home to my mum. Yeah right, I haven't lost my feminine side.
Now, for the real answer, I'll, (still confused)
Re: The Irony Of A Saint! by Adonica(f): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
this topic has been recycled times and times over again!

(1) (Reply)

Ao Can I Stop Tinkin Bout My Ex Nd Move On Pls Advise Me / Like Love It / Would You Marry A Selfish Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.