Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (46498 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Jerryolumide(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2014
dejt4u:
yea..it's still a sleep paralysis..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
guy it's nt o. My roommate in skul hu is late nw (peace be unto him) always encounter the same tin nd he do wake up wif wounds on his body, bt 1 fact i still dnt get is y the demon or wateva it's called will pass me nd go torment the guy? Guess it's GOD nd my mum's prayers
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Jerryolumide(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: Thanks for the link.

Maybe you are right, maybe its sleep paralysis. But it still doesn't explain the needle-like sting part which am still feeling the pains as I type this post.

..and if indeed its sleep paralysis, I guess I need not to worry then.
guy it's nt o. My roommate in skul hu is late nw (peace be unto him) always encounter the same tin nd he do wake up wif wounds on his body, bt 1 fact i still dnt get is y the demon or wateva it's called will pass me nd go torment the guy? Guess it's GOD nd my mum's prayers. U av to be very prayerful
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Jerryolumide(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: Sure Bro! Legend has bn my brand for several years now. Maybe I will consider a change sha..but not to Gulder, any other dark ale will do.
u ain't ready to be saved, dats wat i kept telling my roommate before he died on the 4th of July this year. U have to b closer to God, trust me it's fun
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Jerryolumide(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: no, this is not my second chance, more like 20th if not more. I pray the grace continues. And as for moving closer to him, am in his arms, he protects me, he guide my steps. I'm a born again, though I don't go to church, instead, I do good to others, I stay away from things I perceive to be sin.
Again, I pray the grace continues

Shalom
oh bcuz u do good to others dat makes u a born-again? U'r definitely lost bro. Nd u also chose wats sin nd wats nt? Sounds kul. Jst remember dat whr we go after here is eternal, so make ur choice wisely plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tintingz(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: ...because there are demons everywhere in the world.
and this said demon attack almost 90% of people in the world with the experience the same way?

and don't think I don't believe in spiritual/supernatural forces, I do.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by ibrahim55(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2014
What u experienced or saw was jin the yoruba pple call it aljanu I have expirienced it many times as a boy the solution if ur a muslim to stop dis u need get closer to Allah observe ur daily prayer and when in the bathroom/ toilet don't sing or talk and dere is a supplication u must say when entring and after u leave the toilet bathroom get "husnul muslim" for the supplications and others 2 and when u want to sleep make sure u do ablution and 2 nawafil and pray dey are recommended prayers in husnul muslim by prophet mushammed (PUBH) if u do dis and den sleep I can assure innsha Allah no jin will come close u dis is for muslims o nly no 1 shud attack or insult me bi iko acho hom nso b u cool
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by debosky(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2014
ibrahim55: nd when in the bathroom/ toilet don't sing or talk

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Jerryolumide: oh bcuz u do good to others dat makes u a born-again? U'r definitely lost bro. Nd u also chose wats sin nd wats nt? Sounds kul. Jst remember dat whr we go after here is eternal, so make ur choice wisely plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do I have to spend my whole life in the church(a building) to be born again? Or deprive myself of my purpose of being on earth? We all choose what we believe or perceive as good and bad, based on how much of instinct we use/rely on. Tradition, culture, norms and location also sharpen our perception of good and bad. One thing peculiar to all the holy books and religion doctrines is the existence of a supreme being (God) and encouragement of their followers to be good and do good. Its only in Nigeria we choose to be holier than Jesus.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2014
ibrahim55: What u experienced or saw was jin the yoruba pple call it aljanu I have expirienced it many times as a boy the solution if ur a muslim to stop dis u need get closer to Allah observe ur daily prayer and when in the bathroom/ toilet don't sing or talk and dere is a supplication u must say when entring and after u leave the toilet bathroom get "husnul muslim" for the supplications and others 2 and when u want to sleep make sure u do ablution and 2 nawafil and pray dey are recommended prayers in husnul muslim by prophet mushammed (PUBH) if u do dis and den sleep I can assure innsha Allah no jin will come close u dis is for muslims o nly no 1 shud attack or insult me bi iko acho hom nso b u cool
Am a freethinker, Islam is one of religion I adopt to my believe from. But I think the above is way too complex for me.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by cococandy(f): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
You're on a loooong thing smiley
The demon theory is easier to believe.

How dare you ask anyone to stress their delicate brains in saerch of answers when satan/lucifer is the perfect fall guy to blame for anything weird encountered?
MissMeiya: [size=18pt]Sleep paralysis[/size] is a phenomenon in which a person, either when falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often associated with terrifying visions, such as an intruder in the room, to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, from which the term "nightmare" is derived. One theory is that it results from disrupted REM sleep, which is normally characterized by complete muscle atonia to prevent the sleeper from acting out his or her dreams. Sleep paralysis has been linked to disorders such as narcolepsy, migraines, anxiety disorders, and obstructive sleep apnea; however, it can also occur in isolation.[1][2] When linked to another disorder, sleep paralysis commonly occurs in association with the neurological sleep disorder narcolepsy.[2]

Many people who experience sleep paralysis are struck with a deep sense of terror when they sense a menacing presence in the room while paralyzed—hereafter referred to as the intruder. A neurological interpretation of this phenomenon is that it results from a hyper-vigilant state created in the midbrain.[9] More specifically, the emergency response is activated in the brain when individuals wake up paralyzed and feel vulnerable to attack.[10] This helplessness can intensify the effects of the threat response well above the level typical of normal dreams, which could explain why such visions during sleep paralysis are so vivid.[10] Normally the threat-activated vigilance system is a protective mechanism to differentiate between dangerous situations and to determine whether the fear response is appropriate.[10] Some hypothesize that the threat vigilance system is evolutionarily biased to interpret ambiguous stimuli as dangerous, because "erring on the side of caution" increases survival chances.[10] This hypothesis could account for why the threatening presence is perceived as being evil.[10]

A similar process may explain the experience of the incubus presence, with slight variations, in which the evil presence is perceived by the subject to be attempting to suffocate them, either by pressing heavily on the chest or by strangulation.[10] A neurological explanation hold that this results from a combination of the threat vigilance activation system and the muscle paralysis associated with sleep paralysis that removes voluntary control of breathing.[10] Several features of REM breathing patterns exacerbate the feeling of suffocation.[10] These include shallow rapid breathing, hypercapnia, and slight blockage of the airway, which is a symptom prevalent in sleep apnea patients.[9] According to this account, the subject attempts to breath deeply and finds herself unable to do so, creating a sensation of resistance, which the threat-activated vigilance system interprets as an unearthly being sitting on her chest, threatening suffocation.[9] The sensation of entrapment causes a feedback loop when the fear of suffocation increases as a result of continued helplessness, causing the subject to struggle to end the SP episode.[10]

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
tintingz: and this said demon attack almost 90% of people in the world with the experience the same way?

and don't think I don't believe in spiritual/supernatural forces, I do.
I believe so.. Ayilala, Sango, Sopanna, Ara, etc all have a distinct way of attacking. So I guess this demon (what ever name its called) shouldn't be any different.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by debosky(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2014
^^ So what injuries did you say you had again and where?

Did you have bites on your body/marks? Were they any different from those you would've gotten from mosquito bites?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by cococandy(f): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2014
I used to experience sleep paralysis when I was younger.very scary feeling. Like the walls were closing in on me.
I'd feel very tiny as if my room had turned into a Huge Dome and later like it was falling on top of me. The light bulb would turn into a flashy reptile crawling all over the ceiling.
BUT I GREW UP.

Truth is:
If the person can find the presence of mind to move or speak out,the episode ends abruptly.
That's why it seems like when jesus or god is mentioned the demon runs away.
Yes. That because you're awake enough to speak.your brain wakes up fully and movement is restored in your muscles.
Why jesus or the name of god?
Because that's the first name that comes to most believers in times of terror.

Truth is:
even if you said something else,as long as you spoke,the episode will end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: You're on a loooong thing smiley
The demon theory is easier to believe.

How dare you ask anyone to stress their delicate brains in saerch of answers when satan/lucifer is the perfect fall guy to blame for anything weird encountered?

Loool. Even confronted with a logical answer in the very first comment, detailed descriptions and explanations--someone was kind enough to post a VIDEO, he would still rather believe something is hunting him. Maybe one day, the fear will give him a heart attack, and his dullness will end with him. Some guy came up with this silly idea called natural selection. I think his name was Darwin or David or something.

Hope for the human race. Looking for some virus that kills only the stupidest Nigerians, to improve the gene pool, because it's not looking good.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by duni04(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool. Even confronted with a logical answer in the very first comment, detailed descriptions and explanations--someone was kind enough to post a VIDEO, he would still rather believe something is hunting him. Maybe one day, the fear will give him a heart, and his dullness will end with him. Some guy came up with this silly idea called natural selection. I think his name was Darwin or David or something.

Hope for the human race. Looking for some virus that kills only the stupidest Nigerians, to improve the gene pool, because it's not looking good.
Lol. That's harsh grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by cococandy(f): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Loool. Even confronted with a logical answer in the very first comment, detailed descriptions and explanations--someone was kind enough to post a VIDEO, he would still rather believe something is hunting him. Maybe one day, the fear will give him a heart attack, and his dullness will end with him. Some guy came up with this silly idea called natural selection. I think his name was Darwin or David or something.

You've to admit. Believing in the hunting spirits and rampaging demons adds a nice twist to an ordinary life.
It would be boring on earth without ghost stories.

I know I love me a cool ghost story on a very good day
Makes for great entertainment.
Mystery is always attractive.
Not everyone wants answers.
wink wink

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by mko2005: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu:
..and if indeed its sleep paralysis, I guess I need not to worry then.
I'm not saying you should be worried o,but i want you to know that the devil is very trickish and does not want any one to get solutions to their problems hence the phrase; 'sleep paralysis !' The devil can be called anything BUT foolish.... God help us
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by mko2005: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obinoscopy: Hmmmmm......

Scientists and their jargons. All they do is explain the process. But what is the driving force behind the process? They obviously don't know.
Thanks bro ! They always come and tell us how some molecular substance develops into some other aterykyortic membrane BUT tell them to tell us wetin be the first source,dem no go ever know. I thank God they were able to explain what a spiritual attack is or looks like giving it their own name. Thank God dey never denied that it does happen. Na so dem shout well well concerning mamy water say na lie nothing like that until they came in direct contact with 'her' dem come confirm say e dey but na an aquatic creature wey no change completely into human durring evolution ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God help us
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by sunkoye: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
jumox: This pressing thing happens to at least 80% of people all over the world at least once in their lifetime. This includes atheists, and other non-christian theists. Why didnt it press them to death since they dont believe in Holy Spirit.
Again, you have not answered the question of why it has to be 'pressing'. The explanation of what actually happens lies there!
No one has come out to say that this 'incubus' approached him in sleep and he stood up fought valiantly.
It has to be that you are lying down and partly conscious.
You feel pressed because you are partly conscious but you cant move your body yet because your nerves arent ready to push you up and for that you feel being pressed down.
Its a very clear explanation but when they keep citing it as an example of spiritual attacks in churches, anyone like me now who tries to explain what it actually is will become a non believer.

Again dont get me wrong, evil spirits attack people but this pressing thing is no spiritual attack. OP was given a very aggressive biting by mosquitoes and alcohol and sleep paralysis helped put 'evil spirit' in his room.
its always very easy to analysis another person travails. ........cry me you were only being objective but not in op's shoes. Lets leave Op out of this for us to understand the real here.
If you understand the how spiritual real works...it would have be a lot easier. Every tin is about hierarchy. If you pray to what you believe in and hopefully it was a superior being your prayers will definitely be answered against a lesser spiritually entity.
So I fink am in order praying to my God wen am cornered. Its now left to God in wisdom to respond or not.
Trust me, Holy Spirit is nt only for Christians. The Spirit of God controls everything. Visible and invisible.

Things dont just happen....its always for a reason. You might be able to explain it scientifically which I do most times too but I am built to draw a line between science facts and spiritual reality. Av heard about applied science not not science in absolutes. Its shows everything around us is relative. Now this is wisdom, if their is no absolutes then dia cant be perfection. This is the reason we can have a complete paradigm shift in scientific theories. Do you think the scientific argument on SP will be the same in the next 300 years? Hell no. New fact would have emerged and computers would have been smarter to analysis at least a neuron in the brain to understand the reason behind the fluctuations in electrical impulses that leads to SP.

I can go on and on.....but just keep in mind that this is not a Nigerian thing and not all pple dat know little about spiritual tins are illiterate. God bless you.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by 3moses: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
20pounds: Bro, forget what is you see on the billboards... LEGEND extra stout is NOT the real deal The brand dey give person internal heat and stupid dreams. It makes one wake up feeling very stup1d. embarassed embarassed

Please brother, next time, drink Gulder or Hero(oh mpa!) And you will sleep like a baby while all the alliens/witches/demons will come and bow before you with hot plates of pepper-soup in their hands.

Try this and thank me later. cool cool wink smiley
glam.....ultimately hero.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Johnbosco77(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/[/quote] I laff in SWAHILI...hohohohohoho. Masturbation isn't a sin? Hohohohoho. Bro, its implications are indeed spiritual and psychological. Abeg, its a sin ooooo, coz I bliv u not an atheist. Besides adults don't need DAT. Masturbation can ruin ur marital life if u get addicted to it. Pls change. ASAP
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tattesco(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
It happens to me sometimes. If you call the name of jesus. They shall flee
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by cyborg1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/

I can't laugh enough reading your story. I had sleep paralysis sometimes before I enter higher institution. But since I have no hard evidence about it, I now understand that it is normal.

Your case is relatively clear;

*As your initial dream has already subjected you to fear.

*Sleep PARALYSIS as the name implies, partly and mildly paralyses some area of your muscle while exiting the subconscious state (sleep.)

*As your window and other ventilation is open with dim light in there, I suspect that some kind of insect did their random perching and movement on ur lantern globe to derive warmt, and the fears in you doesn't allow you to get up and verify what you saw and the source of the said shadow.

*What you claim to be piercing or stinging is probably a specie of those wild 'Jump Ant' or the popular domestic Ants that usually stings or bites. You should have search around your bed to see if any ant is freeing.

Self-servicing is considered mortal sin according to Roman Catholic dogma, as observed in 1John5:17.

*In marriage, it(masturbation) - just like homosexualism and lesbianism - weakens the romantic bond between spouse, when one can deny the other his/her conjugal right in protest against provocation or to press home demands, or when one feels the partner is no longer appealing as before.

*When habitual, it discourages one from serious courtship, because of the constant breach in affection.

*It even cost one economic opportunities, just as a penalty for a selfish mischief.
*And any deliberate selfish acts that discourages procreation provokes God, as the story that concerned Onan went in Genesis 38:8-10.

Please stop advertising any sin as normal or encourage anyone into it.
God's anger on whoever mislead another is as big as large millstone tied on him/her drawn into painful rage of slow death, as in Luke17:1-2. That's why he caution us to watch what we do in verse 3a.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by drstan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibrahim55: What u experienced or saw was jin the yoruba pple call it aljanu I have expirienced it many times as a boy the solution if ur a muslim to stop dis u need get closer to Allah observe ur daily prayer and when in the bathroom/ toilet don't sing or talk and dere is a supplication u must say when entring and after u leave the toilet bathroom get "husnul muslim" for the supplications and others 2 and when u want to sleep make sure u do ablution and 2 nawafil and pray dey are recommended prayers in husnul muslim by prophet mushammed (PUBH) if u do dis and den sleep I can assure innsha Allah no jin will come close u dis is for muslims o nly no 1 shud attack or insult me bi iko acho hom nso b u cool
bros u said well, simple get close to God(allah) in prayers, that the only solution,
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
drstan: bros u said well, simple get close to God(allah) in prayers, that the only solution,
Lol, get close to Allah, get close to Yahweh. Eveeryone creates their own demons. The spiritual has space enough for every vain imagination.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by BCJAY(f): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: no, this is not my second chance, more like 20th if not more. I pray the grace continues. And as for moving closer to him, am in his arms, he protects me, he guide my steps. I'm a born again, though I don't go to church, instead, I do good to others, I stay away from things I perceive to be sin.

Shalom
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by annawhite(f): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bro sure say you no dey owe oga landlord.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by BCJAY(f): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2014

Bros you better accept christ fully and leave all this self righteousness before the rapture sounds and also leave this legend and dark ale
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by femi4: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: I also believe its a spiritual attack. I guess I was saved, psalm 91 is the only chapter of the bible that I know...I wonder why God saved me.

Maybe you should consider mas.turbation sis, its sweet and free from preggy, stds, moreso, its not a sin. :/
Its not a sin, yet its affecting your sleep to the extent that you have a nightmare. You are on the path of mental destruction. Just like others, you will never admit that you have a problem
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tbaby534(f): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hmm, though I've never experience such a thing and I don't pray to, I pray God see you through this and please stay away from porn because from what you've said, that was what d demon or whatsoever use in entering you
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tbaby534(f): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
That's not true. I went to a boarding sch, all the people that I saw and heard shouting mummy or daddy still remained under that oppression most of the times, my hostel prefect flogs them until they do wakeup.
cococandy: I used to experience sleep paralysis when I was younger.very and scared feeling. Like the walls were closing in on me.
I'd feel very tiny as if my room had turned into a Huge Dome and later like it was falling on top of me. The light bulb would turn into a flashy reptile crawling all over the ceiling.
BUT I GREW UP.

Truth is:
If the person can find the presence of mind to move or speak out,the episode ends abruptly.
Yes. That because you're awake enough to speak.your brain wakes up fully and movement is restored in your muscles.

Truth is:
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tbaby534(f): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
That's not true. I went to a boarding sch, all the people that I saw and heard shouting mummy or daddy still remained under that oppression most of the times, my hostel prefect flogs them until they do wakeup.
cococandy: I used to experience sleep paralysis when I was younger.very and scared feeling. Like the walls were closing in on me.
BUT I GREW UP.

Truth is:

Truth is:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.