Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free (145723 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara Bags And Accessories Online / Premium Hookah / Shisha Pots, Flavors, Coal And Accessories Online / Wholesale!!! Place Ur Order For Ladies & Mens Shoes, Bags, Purses, Ladies Belts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sorry guys, for the long break. We'll try n complete d purse this week, starting from mon feb 2nd. Get set

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by boyefunmi(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
OK ma..... Am waiting
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pics

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2015
Step 2:

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2015
Step: 3
If u want a curved flap or u wanna make an envelope purse, now it the time to do so. On the flap, mark out any shape u want, cut out, place the board on marco n with d help of the board shape out d same shape

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Step 4

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by world(f): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
following....pls dnt stop

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by stainless76(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
hello ma ,,,,,I ran got into ur work here in nairaland and I was amazed ,!,u are indeed a God sent . I will like to be one of your participants,,,,, well done ma ....

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sorry guys. Nairaland banned me from commenting on threads for reasons best known to them. They just lifted tha ban today. Will continue tomorrow
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
You should have the board and marco covered with your fabric.
Note: if u're not using ankara, u can use velvet, lace, gele, leather, jean...use fabric for marco and lining (tafeta,raw silk) for the board.
Now, we will cut the sides. Two measurements are needed for this.
1. Determine how open u want the purse to be when u're tru, measure it and call it openess of d purse, add 2.5inches to it. For this purse, we'll use 3inches for the openess, add 2.5 n we'll have 5.5inches.
2. The front measurement which is 6inches, add 1 inche to it, we'll have 6+1= 7inches.

We will cut a fabric : 7 inches by 5.5 inches on fold, in two places. This simply means the fabric will be 14inches long and 5.5inches wide. Cut two of it.
Cut brown paper 7inches by 5.5 inches and gum it to the pieces of fabrics u have. The brown paper will be inside. Follow d pics below
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Determine the openess of d purse

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cut two of 7 by 5.5 on fold
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cut two of 7 by 5.5 on fold. Check d pic, u'll see the 2lines drawn with biro

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cut brown paper and gum it to d fabrics

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Next step: fold d 2 bacrics tinto two,length wise. Openess is 3inches, dito two n u'll have 1.5. Mark 1.5 from the folded part both front n back.

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sorry for the last post. Network isshhh n phone is misbehaving.
To continue l8r
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dis one no get much xplanations o. Just follow the pick. The first, hold d fabric as shown, place it on d purse n make sure the front n back alligns with where u marked

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by world(f): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2015
pls will d marco face d outer side or d inner side? and pls how do i get a good board cause d one i got seems like its fake. after applying glue and d tafita it springs up at d sides of d flap.
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2015
world:
pls will d marco face d outer side or d inner side? and pls how do i get a good board cause d one i got seems like its fake. after applying glue and d tafita it springs up at d sides of d flap.
Use any side of the marco. For board, I buy my tins @ mushin market, wey street to be precise
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
I just came across this thread, may God bless you for your selfless work, I will post my works as soon as I make them.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by Xynthialuvy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by forever88(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Out lecturer, we ar waiting for the continuation of ur training o. Thank u
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by bdudu(f): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
God bless the works of your hand for sharing this details. Once am done I will post mine as well. Thumbs up larex.
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
please I have question o,
i am using top bond for a bag, can I also
use it to fix the sides of the bag? or I should use
shoemakers gum?
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by bdudu(f): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Helloooo Larex321,
Its time you resumed from your leave. We patiently await you.

smiley smiley
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by Nobody: 10:19am On May 14, 2015
Our teacher,please come back o.
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by amalily: 9:20am On May 29, 2015
Hello my fellow students since our teacher is absent can someone direct me to where exactly from mushin market bustop I can get to wey Street please
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Sorry everyone o. My phone crashed and I lost all the notes n pics. Will try something soon.
amalily:
Hello my fellow students since our teacher is absent can someone direct me to where exactly from mushin market bustop I can get to wey Street please
Just look for the street post or ask any1 to direct you to where u can get bag/shoe materials
[quote author=Thebeadslady post=32108674]please I have question o,
i am using top bond for a bag, can I also
use it to fix the sides of the bag? or I should use
shoemakers gum?
Use the top bond gum for everything
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by Damiewonder(f): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls when will u teach us how to make ankara shoe,sandal n slippers
Re: Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free by larex321(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am back. The pic below shows where we stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.