Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) (52493 Views)

Official Jets Of Notable Monarchs And Presidents Across The World (pics) / Official Cars Of Notable Monarchs Across The World (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

Yes cheesy Hope this won't stop me from becoming your friend?
As long as we can discuss everything, but football.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
As long as we can discuss everything, but football.

OK wink

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

OK wink
cheesy
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
gawu1:
If I were you I would have committed suicide.

because I can reason logically that bis why I am not you.... fool
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
cheesy

Yea.. How was your day?

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

Yea.. How was your day?

My day's been good so far.....Thanks for asking....Your's?.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

My day's been good so far.....Thanks for asking....Your's?.

It was fine.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

It was fine.

Fine..... I guess not too shabby/ stressful/ just fine.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:

Fine..... I guess not too shabby/ stressful/ just fine.

Yes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

Yes cheesy
Got ya!!...Make sure you enjoy the few hours left....Watch some comedy shows/ movies, before you go to bed

Yes

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest:
Got ya!!...Make sure you enjoy the few hours left....Watch some comedy shows/ movies, before you go to bed

Ok thanks, I guess you are also?

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by kudoxs(m): 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

Ok thanks, I guess you are also?
thread derailed!
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Revolva(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ohhhh life is a bitch....na one person dey live for all these crib.....and some fool tell me alll fingers qual
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by gawu1: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2014
abdulwastecx:

because I can reason logically that bis why I am not you.... fool
How can you be me? The more you comment the more you express your imbecility. You are a biological error. Your mother must be regretting of giving birth to you. Too bad!!!
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by stormybucci(m): 1:22am On Sep 03, 2014
palace of palaces

mysore of india

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:56am On Sep 03, 2014
gawu1:
How can you be me? The more you comment the more you express your imbecility. You are a biological error. Your mother must be regretting of giving birth to you. Too bad!!!

you are fool idiot.. you talk like 10 years kid fool
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by abdulwastecx(m): 6:24am On Sep 03, 2014
gawu1:

Your line of reasoning. ..
God/ Jesus must sacrifice himself to himself to change a rule made himself

God/Jesus created Ebola virus that had killed over 1500 people and thesame God/jesus needs to be pray to, to save us from the virus.

your all powerful, all knowing, omnipotent, omnipresent being create ebola, cause great in equality between countries and people in the first place
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by igboboy1(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Of all the palaces in Nigeria that I've seen, that of the Ooni of Ife appears to be the most secured in terms of fencing. The fence, made of broken rocks laid with mortar, is so high (like those of prisons) that you can hardly see the storey buildings in the compound.

Seems you have only seen one...then again you did clarify
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by zoomzoom1(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2014
gbenga4sure: 3.)ABU DHABI PALACE,U.A.E

That is Emirates Palace Hotel not the Ruler's palace
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by zoomzoom1(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2014
gbenga4sure: 4.)PALACE OF THE SHEIK OF DUBAI(where the leader(emir) of dubai lives).

Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Glitest cheesy good afternoon
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
amiskurie: Buckingham palace is unique all because its filled with looted artifacts from Africa.

You are a cretinous person!

List some of the African artifacts that are in Buckingham Palace.

I wait.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by amiskurie(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sagamite:

List some of the African artifacts that are in Buckingham Palace.

I wait.

Sharap jor,basket head....white butt licker.
Hopless being,Im sure you work in a place like mortuary or as a nanny in the UK

GOAT!
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Sagamite(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
amiskurie:

Sharap jor,basket head....white butt licker.
Hopless being,Im sure you work in a place like mortuary or as a nanny in the UK

GOAT!

So you pulled that moronic assertion out of your moronic arsse?

Cretinous product of a failed education system.

You think the internet is like the daft schools that produced you? grin
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by amiskurie(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Sagamite:

So you pulled that moronic assertion out of your moronic arsse?

Cretinous product of a failed education system.

You think the internet is like the daft schools that produced you? grin
Poverty stricken church rat.faceless and clueless being.
Go n die!
I don't have a lot of time to waste with scavenger like u....I rob mind with people of class.the ones you wanna b like only in your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.