Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,461 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" (1117 Views)

Just Imagine That Every Comment On Nairaland Pays The Sum Of 50 Per Comment / Meet The African Ruler Who Pays Virgins In His Country To Abstain From Sex / Nigeria Pays The Lowest Electricity Tariff In Africa - Prof. Nebo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by Whitty(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2005
One of the touchiest dating issues today has to do with money: Who pays, the man or the woman, and when? Once you're knee-deep into a relationship, you'll have worked out what is best for you as a couple, but in the meantime, it's tough to know what's expected of you.
http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_100/128_dating_girl.html

Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by vexxy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2005
Hum, I like your post. I agree with it. That's exactly how it's done here and how I've always gone about the "who should pay?" question.

Also, Welcome to Nairaland!

V
Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by twinkledew(f): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2005
u both divide it.
Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by Latoya(f): 3:41am On Sep 21, 2005
Welcome bro.

i will rather not let him do everything,i will definatly take part of it.
Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by hotangel2(f): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2005
Hi welcome to nairaland.
Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by gina34(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2005
welcome witty to the forum. cheesy
Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by layi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2005
Welcome whitty
Re: Whitty - Mr. "who pays the bill in a relationship" by Rhodalyn(f): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2005
hi dere n welcome 2 nairaland
ope u enjoy yaself like like we all are

(1) (Reply)

If Every Name Tells A Story... / Watin Dey Happen Guys? I Come New For Hear Ohh. / Woman Attacks Police Spiritually With Her Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.