Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. (9986 Views)

Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All The Times She Denied Him Of Sex / Fed-up Husband Sends Wife Spreadsheet Detailing All The Times She Denied Him S*x / Woman Hangs Herself For Having Her Naked Pictures Leaked On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
What actually turns a man into a demon?
How can a human being be filled with wickedness and hatred for his own wife bikonu?

He complains all the time, never knew men nag until I met the demon married to my next door neighbour.
He practically sent her packing yesterday and never to return to his house because he wanted her to stay without bathing for 2days but she did.
How can a woman stay without having a shower or bathing 4 of her kids
He is practically asking them to go hungry too because she needs water to also cook.

The water in the tank finished earlier, against the supposed 1week it is meant to last before he pumps another water that will last for another week. So according to him, her punishment for mismanaging water was to stay without water for the remaining 2days that completes a week.

Well wifey stubbornly asked for my gen, pumped water. I travelled and came back today only to be told that he sent her packing for disobeying him.I called her and she kept asking me to beg her husband so she can return atleast for her children sakes but deep down inside of me I don't want her to return.
Enough of his wickednes and maltreatment towards that lady. I don't want to meddle in their affairs and I pray he never knows peace.
I don't knw what to do to help my confidant who is in a dilemma cry

6 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
I find it disturbing that an adult woman can be chased away from her own home and children. undecided undecided undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Well welcome to Nigeria where some husband's have every right to be irrational while wife just sitdon dey look

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Poverty na bastard.. lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
I find it more disturbing that the woman wants to beg him.....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
crackhaus: Poverty na bastard.. lipsrsealed
Well you won't believe it if I tell you that the man travels to china often for business, so it has nothing to do with poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by egopersonified(f): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pump water for a week? When his mates are pumping everyday. The guy just used that as an excuse, he had wanted the woman out before now.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by slimyem: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mynd44: I find it more disturbing that the woman wants to beg him.....

what would you rather have her do?
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2014

A mother usually puts her children into consideration before herself. Sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Well you won't believe it if I tell you that the man travels to china often for business, so it has nothing to do with poverty.
Then I'm left to agree with your initial assertion, demons are tormenting him...hence the wickedness.

Does the woman have a job?
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
egopersonified: Pump water for a week? When his mates are pumping everyday. The guy just used that as an excuse, he has wanted the woman out before now.
Yeah I agree, he threatens her daily with divorce so I think he hasbeen waiting for an excuse. But they are both young, barely 13 years of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
slimyem: what would you rather have her do?
When she can have a beter life without the goat she calls a husband?

She should walk, keep walking then find a way to get her kids

11 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
A mother usually puts her children into consideration before herself. Sad
And in the end, both the wife and kids don't get a better deal. Why not live and when she is stable fight him for the kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
crackhaus:
Then I'm left to agree with your initial assertion, demons are tormenting him...hence the wickedness.

Does the woman have a job?
Nope, full time housewife.
She studied microbiology in school, though he trained her through out her uni days but after that he stopped her from job hunting.
He wanted her to stay back and look after their kids

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
She studied microbiology in school, though he trained her through out her uni days but after that he stopped her from job hunting.
A sad situation.......
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mynd44:
And in the end, both the wife and kids don't get a better deal. Why not live and when she is stable fight him for the kids
Culture does not allow women fight for their kids, you either stay and endure or you leave and forget them.
You talk like you are not Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by ahnie: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014

because of her Kids.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahnie: because of her Kids.
Will her returning change anything? You guys make it seem like her presence there will mean the kids will have a better life...if she gets out and makes something of herself, she can come for them

7 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by texanomaly(f): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Culture does not allow women fight for their kids, you either stay and endure or you leave and forget them.

You said culture. Does the law say the same thing?

10 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
It is time the women in this country left retrogressive cultures and start making new ones.

It is time to change the rules and demand for more else the male folk will ride on them

14 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by ahnie: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
she should dust her certificate n hit the labour kasuwa(market).a whole micro biologist sittin at home.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
texanomaly:

You said culture. Does the law say the same thing?
Law? Do we have laws in Nigeria grin
I doubt

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahnie: she should dust her certificate n hit the labour kasuwa(market).a whole micro biologist sittin at home.
Yeah my thoughts exactly but where are the jobs?

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by crackhaus: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Herein lies his power over her, too bad.

I have a feeling the matter will be resolved and she'll be let back into the house...
The problem however is that he'll continue treating her badly if not even worse than before until something is done about it.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by ahnie: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah my thoughts exactly but where are the jobs?
then she must have save some money to do some little business.she failed to set her boundaries from the start.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by ahnie: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote
author=crackhaus]
Herein lies his power over her, too bad.

I have a feeling the matter will be resolved and she'll be let back into
the house...
The problem however is that he'll continue treating her badly if not
even worse than before until something is done about it.[/quote]only she can help herself.seems she z very weak in the mind...judging from the (FIR) by the op.
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by hushmail: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
dis na rainy season sha, no one dey beg 4 water

i suggest u look 4 d real story behind the story

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahnie: then she must have save some money to do some little business.she failed to set her boundaries from the start.
Savings Hmmm she doesn't save a dime!
She told me she returns his change anytime she buys anything and the money remains.
She is a good wife but in an annoying way.
Who returns change in this age and time?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by purplesummer(f): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
3cycle:
It's unfortunate.
I didn't expect a degree holder to accept such level of humiliation.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by ahnie: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gosh...her case is complicated
3cycle:
Savings Hmmm she doesn't save a dime!
She told me she returns his change anytime she buys anything and the money remains.
She is a good wife but in an annoying way.
Who returns change in this age and time?
Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by egopersonified(f): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Never let anyone make you feel that you are less than you think of yourself. If hubby says stay at home, cant she start her own business. She can have a poultry or fish farm at home. Or sell things when doing sch runs. Or talk to him about opening a shop in front of the house. Even mama peace is still a perm sec and not just depending on her husband.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife Packing For having Her Bath. by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
The reason he sent her packing is unknown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Tackle Naysayers / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? / Should I Cheat On My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.