Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ecobank Playing With My 5k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecobank Playing With My 5k (543 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Playing With My 5k by hungryboy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Day before yesterday early in the morning around 7:20am i went to the bank to withdraw 5k from the atm.
As i reached the atm, i inserted my card, punched in my pin and the amount, and waited for the machine to pay me,
i waited for like 10minutes and the cash or my atm didn't come out, but an alert came into phone that i just withdrawed 5k
I then went to the security guys to tell them of my plight,
the then told me to wait for the bank to open by 8am,
i waited till 8am, when the bank opened for business, then i went to the customer care guy to report, he directed to another guy, the guy then went to the atm machine opened it and brought out my card, he then told me that the debited amount will be credited within 24 hrs.
I went home waited, 24hrs come pass i no hear alert say dem don return my money,
so yesterday i went to the bank and the gave me a form to fill, and then told me to come back in 2weeks time.
Abeg guys who have experienced this kind of issue before, how did u get your money back?, did u wait for 2 weeks or more?,
Äbeg i wan know, make i know how i go take make them return my money for me oh.
Re: Ecobank Playing With My 5k by Dygeasy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mine wasn't ATM issue. It was internet banking and I filled a form too. I got my money back in less than 15hours. Twas GTB though. Just go back to the bank.
Re: Ecobank Playing With My 5k by tonjeola(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
other banks reversed it under 24hours without filling form. it happen to me once through skye atm with my 1st bank card, before i waka 2 miles, i received reverse alert. may be ecobank is diff

(1) (Reply)

100 Esoteric PDF Ebooks Compilation!!! The Hidden Secrets Of Ages!!! / Get 10% Of Your Investment Monthly / November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.