Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

A Thread To Share Links To Nairaland Stories. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thread To Share Links To Nairaland Stories. (1127 Views)

Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites / Nairaland Stories Quiz-- Answer And Ask / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Thread To Share Links To Nairaland Stories. by capip120(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
This thread was created for us to share the links of GREAT writers who have in one way or the other made an impact on nairaland's ardent viewers it's a platform where we can share the links of stories written here on nairaland .I.e. stories that you have been meaning to read, but due to some constraints you find it difficult locating such stories. I could recall very well when some statement here are always referenced to mazi_omenuko out of curiosity I tried to findout who this mazi really was, I later got to found out that he was a writer and has already written some great stories here on nairaland. I decided to check on this guy, but then! How to locate the story and even the name was a problem, even when I opted to use the search box on nairaland I got no direct answer there; I later got the stories after clicking on the name of one member who has been mentioning the name mazi I think Therock5555 was that guy, I saw he was a follower of mazi_omenoku that was how I got to read his story and I must confess he did a nice job there and thought it could be easier if we do it this way.
not to bore you with some long epistle this thread will be open to members to ask for links of stories they have been hearing of but don't know how to find it. just ask the link and I believe nairaland members who have been reading the stories of writers here will give you a link to you desired stories and I would want to start by dropping the links to some epic stories have come across so far since my adventure on nairaland.
Re: A Thread To Share Links To Nairaland Stories. by Mynd44: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Due to issues of plagiarism, this thread cannot be continued.

sorry for any inconvenience

(1)

A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! / Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday / Chronicles Of Woli Agba: No Dulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.