Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Why Do Girls Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This? (3047 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
At The Beginning of the relationship, they express their love and would want to chat you up often... but when dude start showing how much he is crazy about her, she stops all the acts. She does not respond on time to his chat, even when he send romantic text, she just act like she never received any or show that she loved the sms, feeling indifferent.

I just feel sorry for this babe because she would not believe I won't bother to call her for a month! I love her so much, but I am very much in control of my emotions and senses.

I personally like the 50-50 approach but when it seem like it's a one sided thingy, it turn the hell off out of me. angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
...When you meet the right person, she ll give you the 50-50 approach...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...When you meet the right person, she ll give you the 50-50 approach...
really? cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
ipain: really? cry cry cry cry
...sure
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by myads890(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...When you meet the right person, she ll give you the 50-50 approach...

Chop knuckle!
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
undecided

Dear ipain, I feel your pains grin cheesy grin
That is why, sometimes, it's better for ladies to make the first move as they also have a choice to make.

Just be patient and do your best to make it work out well.

All the very best!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN: undecided

Dear ipain, I feel your pains grin cheesy grin
That is why, sometimes, it's better for ladies to make the first move as they also have a choice to make.

Just be patient and do your best to make it work out well.

All the very best!!!
...Do you mean guys have to wait for a lady's first move??....guys are suppose to be the one doing the toasting or asking-out....
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Romanciella(f): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
undecidedeeya pele......
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by MrCork: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
ipain: At The Beginning of the relationship, they express their love and would want to chat you up often... but when dude start showing how much he is crazy about her, she stops all the acts. She does not respond on time to his chat, even when he send romantic text, she just act like she never received any or show that she loved the sms, feeling indifferent.

I just feel sorry for this babe because she would not believe I won't bother to call her for a month! I love her so much, but I am very much in control of my emotions and senses.

I personally like the 50-50 approach but when it seem like it's a one sided thingy, it turn the hell off out of me. angry

....ok..so babe didn't call u for a month and u r 50 yers 0ld? ...and what do u want from us?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...Do you mean guys have to wait for a lady's first move??....guys are suppose to be the one doing the toasting or asking-out....
don't think I will ever date a lady that made "the first move".
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tallesty1: don't think I will ever date a lady that made "the first move".
...Nice....
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...Do you mean guys have to wait for a lady's first move??....guys are suppose to be the one doing the toasting or asking-out....
Yes! It's better. The guy takes it up from there once the lady shows some interests/likeness in him...as it's easy for a guy to make fast/clear his intentions unlike ladies with so many distractions.

From experience, many guys in relationship would agree that they don't do so much to keep those that love them grin cheesy grin ...simply because the caring ladies too like them first!
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:
Yes! It's better. The guy takes it up from there once the lady shows some interests/likeness in him...as it's easy for a guy to make fast/clear his intentions unlike ladies with so many distractions.

From experience, many guys in relationship would agree that they don't do so much to keep those that love them grin cheesy grin ...simply because the caring ladies too like them first!
lols..... Those girls are hard to keep because they are likely to swap to another guy when they see someone better.*from experience too*
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:

...hmmmm...maybe you are right...

..do you think showing little green-light is d best thing to do??....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tallesty1: lols..... Those girls are hard to keep because they are likely to swap to another guy when they see someone better.*from experience too*
Yes! To an extent, I agree with you. They will surely move to a 'better' guy once they see the chance.
However, a sensible guy would carefully discern exactly what her intentions are by series of test. This will guide him so that he does not make an avoidable mistake.

Finally, my point is as guys have taste, so ladies too have. Many a time, ladies that are so caring in relationship are so since they believe that they are making the best choice.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm...maybe you are right...
..do you think showing little green-light is d best thing to do??....
Yes! Any guy that has never dated...or even got married to a caring lady/wife will not understand this better.

Many ladies too are big time "Stalkers." Some even do it in public shamelessly because they like/love the guys since he meets their taste grin cheesy grin

Dear ipain, hope you dey enjoy this parol grin gringrin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by mencade5(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
tradelyn
temiegracie
tallesty

good debate you guys have here.
Am a retiree in counselling. Make i just sit down dey observe as usual.

2s£xy can advise too.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
MrCork:
....ok..so babe didn't call u for a month and u r 50 yers 0ld? ...and what do u want from us?! undecided

grin cheesy grin

I'm glad to see mencade5 here!

BTW, wey that Hon rigarmortis
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:
Yes! Any guy that has never dated...or even got married to a caring lady/wife may not understand this better.

Many ladies too are big time "Stalkers." Some even do it in public shamelessly because they like/love the guys since he meets their taste grin cheesy grin

Dear ipain, hope you dey enjoy this parol grin gringrin
.....Thats very true...
..Tradelyn, it s a game of luck...

Depends on how the male counterpart interprets it....depends on how the guy handle it maturely...Have seen guys doin really immature things to ladies who gives a little green light...

..They believe they are simply too cheap
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: tradelyn
temiegracie
tallesty

good debate you guys have here.
Am a retiree in counselling. Make i just sit down dey observe as usual.

2s£xy can advise too.
...awww, my sweet mencade....have missed you like kilode....
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by youngds: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Guy... U be learner? Most girls do this sturf u just mentioned above every time not that they dont like you but because you probably came out too strong with your emotuon and she got confused, trying see how much of her bullcrap u can take, how much u care abt her(obviously u av proved her ryt dat u dnt by not callin cus she didnt call u) or even trying to play hard to get so she dont look easy... U re on a chase, u should be proud to be d Hunter, so quit waiting for her to chase you cos she wont, just go for wat u want...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
ipain: At The Beginning of the relationship, they express their love and would want to chat you up often... but when dude start showing how much he is crazy about her, she stops all the acts. She does not respond on time to his chat, even when he send romantic text, she just act like she never received any or show that she loved the sms, feeling indifferent.

me i prefer the 60 40 she loves me 60% i love her 40% it works for me, it can never really be 50-50 someone must feel it more no be movie na real life matters we dey reason here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: .....Thats very true...
..Tradelyn, it s a game of luck...

Depends on how the male counterpart interprets it....depends on how the guy handle it maturely...Have seen guys doin really immature things to ladies who gives a little green light...

..They believe they are simply too cheap
Only immature guys would consider them cheap. A guy that is not interested would simply tell her. Period! No issues thereafter.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by mencade5(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:

grin cheesy grin

I'm glad to see mencade5 here!

BTW, wey that Hon rigarmortis
oga mi am always inspired by your intelectual input.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by teewai3(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
hmmmm,it all depends on d parties involve,nowadays its very hard to see a 50-50 relationship,one party must jst have to give it all for a reltionship to b fruitful
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:
Only immature guys would consider them cheap. A guy that is not interested would simply tell her. Period! No issues whatsoever.
..okay....Noted...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by mencade5(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...awww, my sweet mencade....have missed you like kilode....
*rolls eyes* make ur soldier no come arrest me ooo.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: *rolls eyes* make ur soldier no come arrest me ooo.
...LOL...my sojaman knows i cant cheat on him....

BTW, how are you doin??....noticed you av been off the section for a while...
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
runnazz:

me i prefer the 60 40 she loves me 60% i love her 40% it works for me, it can never really be 50-50 someone must feel it more no be movie na real life matters we dey reason here.
That is it!

Trust me, as time goes by, you will not know when the reverse would be the case grin cheesy grin

In fact, a lady that can love you at 40%? What eventually happens is that you will try to do everything possible to beat her in this love game.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by deneris(f): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
youngds: Guy... U be learner? Most girls do this sturf u just mentioned above every time not that they dont like you but because you probably came out too strong with your emotuon and she got confused, trying see how much of her bullcrap u can take, how much u care abt her(obviously u av proved her ryt dat u by not callin cus she didnt call u) or even trying to play hard to get so she dont look easy. grin.. U re on a chase, u should be proud to be Hunter, so quit waiting for her to chase you cos she wont, just go for wat u want...
SECONDED grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...LOL...my sojaman knows i cant cheat on him....

E bi like say e don dey turn pastor small small.

Abi you no see one of mencade5's posts about preaching like a pastor today

Then you miss Ooo...it is not too late shaa...just search for it grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by mencade5(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...LOL...my sojaman knows i cant cheat on him....

affirmative. I dont frequent here like before in terms of creating topics. But i do sneak in, contribute to a thread and am off again to politics section.

Am now a politician now not a lover. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Nairaland Babe / One Thing Both The Rich And Poor Have In Common . / How Upcoming Models Are Lured Into Glorified Prostitution ( SHOCKING VIEW )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.