Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (81351 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
I was embarrassed when somebody listed pretty military women and Didn't include Nigeria's Armed Forces•See the beauty of our Armed Forces women

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by nigerianvenom(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls post dem.i will help u out as well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by kel4soft: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nigerian Police And Airforce

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by M0GIDI: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
A well thought out reply to that inconsequential thread....@OPs am with you on this. We need to boost the morale of our soldiers.

19 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by eph12(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
This female police set o cheesy

23 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
eph12: This female police set o cheesy
lol I dey tell you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by hushmail: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
these chics na pro models

9ja police no get dis type

i no how 9ja police women be grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
hushmail: these chics na pro models

lool••bros you nr serious.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Rich4god(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
O boy... Abeg who get one senator contact make him help me enter armed forces...
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Combatant lady amongst men.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Rich4god(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Osahon7: Nigerian Police And Airforce
Wait o.... You mean say naija police dey neat reach like this....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
As I commot my belt
As I unzip my trousers
As I commot my............

Aproko no go kill you

6 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Rich4god(m): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2014

Guy, no be model be that o... Na DSP Ngozi Braide, I think she is the PPRO of Lagos state, thats the last time I checked...

20 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by brownlord: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Abeg who know the division that naija police dey?

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by brownlord: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rich4god: Guy, no be model be that o... Na DSP Ngozi Braide, I think she is the PPRO of Lagos state, thats the last time I checked...

Kai, that girl set o, I just like make the girl arrest me

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rich4god:
Wait o.... You mean say naija police dey neat reach like this....
dey dere! I wonder why ppl relegate Nigerian police force! They are goood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
brownlord:

lool•

6 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by donphilopus: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
So, Politics Section guyz rugged for women matter like this?! cheesy grin tongue... But, let's be frank sha. If those women I'm seeing are truly in the Nigerian Police, then they gallant (from behind, not experience o). I now know who those 50 - #50 Police guys are spending their little change on!

5 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by donphilopus: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
brownlord:

cheesy grin tongue... Ekpoma guyz no dey dull ooo. I hail thee. Proudly AAUite!

6 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Sparrow13: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by brownlord: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
donphilopus: So, Politics Section guyz rugged for women matter like this?! cheesy grin tongue... But, let's be frank sha. If those women I'm seeing are truly in the Nigerian Police, then they gallant (from behind, not experience o). I now know who those 50 - #50 Police guys are spending their little change on!

I dey laugh you, go look that behind well make you com tell me if na egunje 50 naira ass be that, that girl na highway, na like assistant commissioner upward go dey browse that lady I dey see so

17 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by brownlord: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin tongue... Ekpoma guyz no dey dull ooo. I hail thee. Proudly AAUite!

Lol, bros you know the level now, how ur end bro?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
MORE!! Female NDA Officers Cadet

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by donphilopus: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
brownlord:

Lol, bros you know the level now, how ur end bro?

Just dey bros!
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by donphilopus: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
brownlord:

I dey laugh you, go look that behind well make you com tell me if na egunje 50 naira ass be that, that girl na highway, na like assistant commissioner upward go dey browse that lady I dey see so

Lol... Na true sha!

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by brownlord: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Just dey bros!

Correct

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by baby124: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Girls that like weapons.lol. Dem try sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Rich4god(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
baby124: Girls that like weapons.lol. Dem try sha. cheesy
Wetin you like...?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2014

I think she's the PPRO of Lagos state and the most beautiful lady in the whole NPF !!

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by brownlord: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rich4god: Wetin you like...?

Weapon, but the one wey dey between leg.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by johnwizey: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Beautiful women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) / Full-Text Of Coronavirus Address By President Buhari (with Video) / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.