Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? (15387 Views)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / Does Wearing Necklace Makes A Man Irresponsible ? / How Wud You React If Someone Wore The Same Clothes As You At A Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
So you're at some random place and you happen to see someone in the same clothes as yours, what will you do?
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nastydroid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
B.R.B

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by nwaobitex: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
nothing!

16 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
when a guy sees another guy putting on the same outfit, he will just pass or in rare cases node in acknowledgement
but if a woman sees another babe wearing the same out fit she will be like
who told this idiot to wear the same cloth with me n the worst part is that she is even wearing okirika. The dress doesn't fit her sha. just see how shapeless her ass is
mtchew

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Olsoo(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Like entering the ground! angry I so much hate it.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by NaLaugh: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2014
I normally just gun them down on the spot angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by QMark: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Olsoo: Like entering the ground! angry I so much hate it.

Not when the other person wearing it is Mike Adenuga

@topic, I commit 2 murder:
1. The person wearing it
2. My tailor/ boutique owner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by LMAyedun(m): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2014
I see no big deal in that sha..
Na only me dem make cloth for undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Give the person a thumb up and a smile

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Obiomon: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2014
I love it!!! we will become good friends!! first step is to exchange numbers! lol

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2014
What do u want me to do

What type of Question is this Sef

Seun, Which kind mods U dey employ these days?? Ehn

Stúpid questions just dey hit FrontPage these days..

1) What if ur biological father is not ur father??

2) How will u react if u see some1 driving the same Car with the same plate number with you??

3) How will you react if you are eating the same type of food with some1 else in the Resturant

4) Can Davido Afford The Acquisition And
Maintenance Of A Private Jet?? Shoo, Na this 1 vex me pass, Wetin concern me with Davido, or he dey Feed me?? abi, Am I his accountant??

5) Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of Ebola?? ah ah.. Cheiii, Which kind question be this 1 again? Na U get my mouth.. even if I Iike make I go kiss Sawyer's Corpse, Wetin concern you??

Even if the Members no get sense at all, Mods suppose dey get sense na..

Ehn Seun, Address this Issue ASAP, I take eledumare beg u..

118 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Jerrick(m): 5:01am On Aug 31, 2014
I wont be bothered, since mine has quality than his. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by jonescyras(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Olsoo: Like entering the ground! angry I so much hate it.
u go sabi form o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by devigblegble: 5:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Omo see waec question
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by bennygreat1(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Feel good!!!! And just smile and walk pass.(Happy Sunday To You All).

3 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 31, 2014
That's a disaster! I'd have to leave immediately and find something else to change into. I might even stop breathing for a couple of minutes outta shock. I hope it never happens, such a nightmare! sad

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 31, 2014
My reaction would be same with evegran's cheesy ....

The poster just above me

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by amakufrancis(m): 5:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Will feel shy...

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Qoigord: So you're at some random place and you happen to see someone in the same clothes as yours, what will you do?
One guy became my pal through that but I don't like seeing my line on another person !!
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by padeolu: 5:08am On Aug 31, 2014
I say "hello" and walk pass

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by mifavour(f): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2014
I'll run since that's what you want to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by neuljosh(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2014
I normally lose interest on that cloth. I have a few shirts I don't wear any more because I must have seen it on some folks in ma neighbourhood. This days, I opt to buying ma cloths (especially shirts) strictly at brand stores just to minimise the possibility of seeing it on someone else.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by neuljosh(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Oga Seun please create a delete button so users can delete their posts when they have too. Especially this kind of incident where I mistakenly submitted a post twice.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by chymystique(f): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2014
I won't be happy especially if its a pubic gathering.. I really dunnoo what to do but I know for sure I will ignore the person and act like I didn't notice we are wearing same cloth.
Well it had happend to me b4 back in sch, the gal wore same top with me and she was coming in the opposite direction, I almost ignored her but she really smiled @ me then we laughed it off smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by dguizman(m): 5:09am On Aug 31, 2014
No big deal deal with that
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Qoigord: So you're at some random place and you happen to see someone in the same clothes as yours, what will you do?

It happened to me at a wedding ceremony,I almost quenched
Same blouse different skirts but same color
She was very heavy set so I wore it better grin
By reception,she had changed her blouse thank God
Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Blendy77(f): 5:12am On Aug 31, 2014
It happened once between me and one of my female Boss. We wore same dress to the office on a Monday and when I stopped by to greet her b4 entering my office, she started with talks like 'I know it's not Dillards or Macy's you bought this dress cos it will be very expensive for you bla bla bla'. I just smiled without argument waka pass make she dey get headache for nothing, she was even lucky no meeting or presentation with clients that day, the headache wod hav been something else. Kai Women get plenty problems sha!
It's not a big deal for me. Even designer branded clothes come in batches. So most people will end up not wearing any cloth at all if they keep abandoning them cos someone else wore it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 31, 2014
Blendy77: It happened once between me and one of my female Boss. We wore same dress to the office on a Monday and when I stopped by to greet her b4 entering my office, she started with talks like 'I know it's not Dillards or Macy's you bought this dress cos it will be too expensive for you bla bla bla'. I just smiled without argument waka pass. Kai Women get plenty problems sha!

Lol I bought the outfit I talked about in Dillard's

I was at an event tonight where two ladies wore the same exact dress
I call it unfortunate asho ebi

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by kentochi(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Well nothing much on my own side.
Will feel good if the person is well dress.
But feel bad when bike man is using it for work!

15 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by Truckpusher(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2014
I'll give them my infectious smile and if they are within earshot I'd tell them 'Nice cloth, right' with a wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by temitemi1(m): 5:16am On Aug 31, 2014
Feel cheap!

1 Like

Re: How Will You React When You See Someone Wearing The Same Clothes As Yours? by freshness2020: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Of course I will just smile and waka pass...
No be only me like beta thing!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And The Tatoo Craze / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? / Hair Must Grow Naija: How To Make Carrot Oil At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.