Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? (583 Views)

IS DBANJ Still Singing... / Styl-plus Or Platashun Boiz / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? by Worksunlimited: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Was going through my cd stacks of old, and i stumbled on faze's independent album, u know the album with the kolomental track.. so i wondered how a bundle of talent like faze can just fizzle away and not stand the test of time?

I mean is he still singing?
Re: Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? by Generalkorex(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dat was d same thing on my mind last week b4 i saw his new music tonite ft patoranking
Re: Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? by Worksunlimited: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Generalkorex: Dat was d same thing on my mind last week b4 i saw his new music tonite ft patoranking

I have heard alot bout the video, and took the tym out to read the reviews of the video (cos i no wan waste mb download wack tins).. And so far, from what i have heard and read, i havent found a strong reason to download the video or the mp3.

Nonetheless, would still love to hear your take on Faze's new video and the song in general..

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – Awon Goons Mi / Life Of A Dancer TV Series ... Created By Olajide Olaoluwa ( @iamolaoluwa ) / Oritse Femi - Double Wahala [part2] Ft. D'banj [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.