Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is Chevron Really Doing This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Chevron Really Doing This (2191 Views)

2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Is Chevron Currently Recruiting / Chevron Nigeria Limited Industrial Training Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Chevron Really Doing This by Rukkington(f): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2014
I received a mail yesterday that Ђå√ε won a prize money organised by Chevron Texaco Oil ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð Gas. Here is how the mail was structured

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) for the Yearly Lottery promotion which is organized by Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, Your Email was selected by the Microsoft Corporation which Always Supplied this Company With Fifty Thousand Email Addresses Of Active Internet Users Yearly, And Your Email Address Was Submitted as One Of the Active Internet Users For the Year 2014. After Email Address is Been Submitted to Us For the Random Selection By Microsoft Corporation, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

These are your identification numbers:
Ticket Number: 07911425896/2000
Serial Number: 3872/506
Lucky Numbers: 7/4/88/28/01/40

VERIFICATION SEND YOUR DETAILS TO: chevron_live@outlook.com
1. Full Names: 
2. Full Home Address:
3. Sex: 
4. Nationality: 
5. Age: 
6. Current City:
7. Occupation: 
8. Mobile Number; 
9. Account Name: 
10. Account Numbers.
11. Bank Name: 
12.Winning E-mail Address: 

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our fiduciary manager immediately via email.

Contact Person: Dr Terry Cole
E-mail: chevron_live@outlook.com Tell- +447010047038
I want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor in the Society When Chevron Texaco Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World of Wealth.
Yours Faithfully,

DR TERRY COLE: chevron_live@outlook.com
For the Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, united kingdom
Copyright 2014 Chevron Texaco Oil And Gas Lottery.

Please, is this real or scam
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by rawpadgin(m): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2014
go to chevron website to confirm it
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by Rukkington(f): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok bro
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by ask4slimjay: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Big Scam!...Run!!!.

Advice, try calling the contact number to hear what he/she is gonna say.
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by 1stola: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Rukkington: I received a mail yesterday that Ђå√ε won a prize money organised by Chevron Texaco Oil ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð Gas. Here is how the mail was structured

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP) for the Yearly Lottery promotion which is organized by Chevron Texaco Oil and Gas Company, Your Email was selected by the Microsoft Corporation which Always Supplied this Company With Fifty Thousand Email Addresses Of Active Internet Users Yearly, And Your Email Address Was Submitted as One Of the Active Internet Users For the Year 2014. After Email Address is Been Submitted to Us For the Random Selection By Microsoft Corporation, we only select five people as our winners, through electronic balloting System without the winner applying.

1. Full Names: 
2. Full Home Address:
3. Sex: 
4. Nationality: 
5. Age: 
6. Current City:
7. Occupation: 
8. Mobile Number; 
9. Account Name: 
10. Account Numbers.
11. Bank Name: 

To file for your claim, please fill and submit your verification form to our fiduciary manager immediately via email.

I want to Congratulate You In Advance and Please Do Not Forget to Help the Poor in the Society When Chevron Texaco Makes You a Beneficiary Of their World of Wealth.
Yours Faithfully,

Why are you asking irrelevant question?
Did you play any shevron lottery?

8 Likes

Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
Why are you asking irrelevant question?
Did you play any shevron lottery?
Lol, very silly thread.
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by dhardline(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Lol.you dont need an oracle to tell you that the mail was sent by a very hungry boy somewhere.
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by Rukkington(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Noted...
@madridfc, if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt no d ryt word 2 use, U̶̲̥̅̊ shld Ђå√ε ignored. U̶̲̥̅̊ believe U̶̲̥̅̊ are vast ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð U̶̲̥̅̊ no how to handle every situation. A̶̲̥̅♏ sorry 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ .
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by musco4me: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Rukkington: I received a mail yesterday that Ђå√ε won a prize money organised by Chevron Texaco Oil ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð Gas. Here is how the mail was structured

1. Full Names: 
2. Full Home Address:
3. Sex: 
4. Nationality: 
5. Age: 
6. Current City:
7. Occupation: 
8. Mobile Number; 
9. Account Name: 
10. Account Numbers.
11. Bank Name: 

Yours Faithfully,

big scam. Look at the email address. Its nt frm chevron. Dnt bother calling the number
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
only greedy pple fall for scam. shine ur eye
Re: Is Chevron Really Doing This by Sunnypar(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

. / I'm Desperately Need Of A Job, Please Can Someone Help Me Out / How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.