Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite (57506 Views)

Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Yeah, we are the Granite and Haulage Company they told you about... Why not put d call tru now?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2015
smiley001:
Not all d granites dey supply u r of good quality and good for ur project. Y nt do some tests on them? But if u r nt rilly chanced u can den trust in smiley haulage logistics and supply services by placing ur orders wit us. Just tell us wot u want use d material for den we know wot to supply u. We supply pure quality quarry products dat u can test in any laboratory in this world.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks for d calls, we r always ready to serve u.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Day Nigeria and Happy New Month All.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by lucas12: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hw much 20ton granite, my site is on lagos island bamgbose street
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2015
lucas12:
Hw much 20ton granite, my site is on lagos island bamgbose street

There are different types of 20tons by suppliers but for our own type of 20tons at Smiley Haulage and Logistics, it's 110k to lagos island.

U can go tru our thread closely to see d pix of wot to expect on ur site wit respect to d tonnage.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Enjoy ur nite.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks all for d orders.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enjoy ur nites all.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Competition is always good in business.

At Smiley, we r open to competition. Now, dis is ow u can test us... If u av 2 or more trips of materials to use on ur site, give ur regular supplier 1 trip and give us at Smiley d other trip, den compare and contrast both supplies ursef.

We av been saying it dat a trial will def convince u.
We don't boast but we just do our jobs d way it should be done.

Why not put the call tru now and place that order?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
smiley001:
Competition is always good in business.

At Smiley, we r open to competition. Now, dis is ow u can test us... If u av 2 or more trips of materials to use on ur site, give ur regular supplier 1 trip and give us at Smiley d other trip, den compare and contrast both supplies ursef.

We av been saying it dat a trial will def convince u.
We don't boast but we just do our jobs d way it should be done.

Why not put the call tru now and place that order?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Wit Smiley, u r always safe wit quality, quantity, cost, prompt delivery of all d materials u order for. So no need to panic.

Just place d order now!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by oladele007: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oga Smiley, how much is 19 tonnes of 3/4 up & down granite and 20 tonnes of stone dust to ogijo in ogun state?

thanks
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2015
oladele007:
Oga Smiley, how much is 19 tonnes of 3/4 up & down granite and 20 tonnes of stone dust to ogijo in ogun state?

thanks

Did u also message me on whatsapp sir?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by Tpave(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks for the stone dust and the granite you supplied to me at Mowe. I have confirmed it. I will call you for more jobs.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tpave:
Thanks for the stone dust and the granite you supplied to me at Mowe. I have confirmed it. I will call you for more jobs.

Thank you too sir for believing in us.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by b2212(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
smiley001:

it's 110k sir.

How much will you deliver 20 ton granite for decking in ibasa Magboro
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by BITSWORKS: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Dependable is the one word that personifies your service, right price for the accurate quantity is what you promise and deliver on, flexibility in payment is what endears us to you. Thanks for the supply.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
b2212:

How much will you deliver 20 ton granite for decking in ibasa Magboro

where is ibasa Magboro sir? or is it d Magboro along lagos ibadan express way?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
If you aren't satisfied with whatever material we bring with respect to either quality or quantity, you have the right in this whole world not to pay us.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2015
If you aren't satisfied with whatever material we bring with respect to either quality or quantity, you have the right in this whole world not to pay us.

Why not put the call Tru now?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
BITSWORKS:
Dependable is the one word that personifies your service, right price for the accurate quantity is what you promise and deliver on, flexibility in payment is what endears us to you. Thanks for the supply.

Thank you sir.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by nazilee: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
smiley001:
For quality granite of any size and also if u need to hire dump trucks to work on ur site, contact smiley haulage and logistics.
07081961127 and also adenijihoo@gmail.com.

Tankz.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Stop accepting quarry waste as stone dust on ur site. Most quarries give out quarry waste free of charge to us agents but just becos u don't know d difference, ur greedy supplier gives u as stone dust.

Smiley Haulage logistics and Supply Services is just the best for you.

Why not put d call tru now?
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
smiley001:
Stop accepting quarry waste as stone dust on ur site. Most quarries give out quarry waste free of charge to us agents but just becos u don't know d difference, ur greedy supplier give u as stone dust.

Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Ikorodu omo oniles are deadly. Why are these ppl like dis?
y carrying guns to harass us?

I give all the glories and praises to God Almighty for intervening.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2015
smiley001:
Stop accepting quarry waste as stone dust on ur site. Most quarries give out quarry waste free of charge to us agents but just becos u don't know d difference, ur greedy supplier give u as stone dust.

Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by akinsdeji(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Sir do you have 10tyre dump truck for hire?kindly mail me on johndeji@live.com
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
akinsdeji:
Sir do you have 10tyre dump truck for hire?kindly mail me on johndeji@live.com

What do u want to use it to haul?
where do u want to use it and what is d delivery location sir?
And lastly sir, what tonnage do u want to use it to carry?

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible sir.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Enjoy ur nites all.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Be the first customer to receive ur materials tomoro by placing d orders now...

Enjoy ur Sunday sirs & ma'ams.
Re: Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite by smiley001(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Planning to include supply of Cements to d materials we supply. Currently working on d modalities with the manufacturers. Our Cement would always come directly from the source... When I say from d source, I meant directly from d mother company/factory of d brand u may need like Dangote, lafarge, purechem, etc to ur sites becos we r at d final stage wit dis companies.

Watch Out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / Construction Of 4 Bedroom Duplex In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.