Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,733 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker (1746 Views)

New And Arguably The Best Agro Investment For Investors / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / How To Access Boi's Cottage Agro Processing (cap) Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by baba11(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Does anyone know the best agro-allied business for busy worker with limited space but has financial capabilities!
Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Crop nursery business.
Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by baba11(m): 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
TheUnbeatable: Crop nursery business.
Expatiate pls!
Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by TheUnbeatable(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
A nursery is a place where seedlings are raised. Most tree crops pass through the nursery before they are planted on the field. Flowers too are reproduced in the nursery.

I chose this business because it requires less time and less cost and less risk but profitable on a long term. If it is well managed, it can be a good source of money to the working class.

1 Like

Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by boluwajokosegun: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
If you dont have time but have money & interest in agriculture you best bet is to set up farm & give consultant to run while you use your litter spear time to learn slowly and then take charge when you are ready to do it full time.

Eesteeresources that that for plantain, cassava, pepper, pig, rabbits, fish & cow.
Call :08136650972
Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by baba11(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2014
TheUnbeatable: A nursery is a place where seedlings are raised. Most tree crops pass through the nursery before they are planted on the field. Flowers too are reproduced in the nursery.

I chose this business because it requires less time and less cost and less risk but profitable on a long term. If it is well managed, it can be a good source of money to the working class.
thanks, where do one source for improved seedling in Lagos?
Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by baba11(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2014
boluwajokosegun: If you dont have time but have money & interest in agriculture you best bet is to set up farm & give consultant to run while you use your litter spear time to learn slowly and then take charge when you are ready to do it full time.

Eesteeresources that that for plantain, cassava, pepper, pig, rabbits, fish & cow.
Call :08136650972
thanks!
Re: Best Agro-allied Bussiness For Worker by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
I don't know because I am not based in lagos. I have a female coulegue in lagos who can help you if you dont mind.

Check my profile and send me an sms or email so that I can forward her contact to you.

Sincerely,

The Unbeatable.

(1) (Reply)

Buyers For Jatropha Seeds / Neat Tokunbo Massey Ferguson 590 / Info On Tomato Farming Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.