Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68008 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by ifeanyija(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Latest findings by DailyPost indicates that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy has removed every information about his wife, Anita from the church website.

This is not unnoconected with the wind of divorce currently blowing in the family.

TheCable had excluisvely reported that the wife, Anita who is also Vice President of Loveworld Assembly, better known as Christ Embasy had filled for divorce in a London Court over alleged adultery. Following the shocking revelation, DailPost ran a quick check on the church’s website (http://www.christembassy.org) only to discover that every information about the wife has been expunged.

Previously, the picture of Pastor Chris and his wife, Anita were on the homepage of the website but following the shocking revelation, the wife has been removed from the site.

Amazingly, DailyPost is currently monitoring the live service of the church and pastor Chris is yet to open up on the issue.

We will keep you posted.

www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/31/divorce-rumour-pastor-chris-deletes-wife-church-website-keeps-mum-anitas-allegations/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by freshness2020: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2014
It takes a million step to build a good reputation
But it takes one stupid act to destroy everything ...

When ♈όϋ teach the Word, Practice them right.
Only God can help ♈όϋ in this trying times!

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Allohrandy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mod. front page
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by melifew213(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Shit hits the fan. So no more love in love world.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Tallesty1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by purplesummer(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by fr3do(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wan just spoil de man ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?
MY MAN NA U WAN TEACH PASTOR CHRIS BIBLE..?
DEM KNOW EVERYTHING NAAA.
JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT RHAPSODY.....,NA DIA WE GO KNOW WEDA THEIR FACES STILL DEY SMILE AT EACH OTHER.
WOMEN GET POWER OOO...
DATS Y AM AFRAID ,IF WE EMPOWER DEM ALL...
WE ARE FINISHED.
IF WE EMPOWER DEM ALL..dat means every act of poor libido and impotence will be treated as MOLESTATION...then every purported MOLESTATION will be treated as TREASON.
Y du u think MEN avoid FEMALE LAWYERS and FEMALE POLICE/ROAD SAFETY OFFICERS....?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by stinggy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oga oo, water don pass garri angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

Will you then agree with me that the man, Chris Oyakhilome , is worse than an infidel , according to the bible? ( i cant remember the verse now)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Sunbellar: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer: The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business
Are you sure this man has ever been born again?

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by flolancracker: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Moneymaking venture..

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Philipmems(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
I am not a member of his denomination but having heard from both parties I will live you to be the judge considering what women and men are capable of doing.. Pastor Chris O. accused his wife of having bad friends who are influencing her wrongly, she no longer respects anyone especially in the church. He even said that at one time he called the wife so they can settle there differences but she refused to take anything short of a Divorce from the pastor.
Anita is accusing Chris of adultery and infidelity.
At the end of the day my take is that Satan master confusionist has crept into their home either through the man or the woman but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yeye dey smell. Who are they fooling?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
I wish them well, sincerely, whether separate or together. Just be happy, and if you're no more happy together, then go your separate ways. The world wouldn't know what is happening in your home, just the two of you know. And despite whatever people might say or insult one person over the other, we would never know what really happened. Neither is it any of our business.

To the Christians and members of Christ Embassy, I'm sure you and everyone else have your various internal issues, therefore the fact that someone is a pastor doesn't mean the person doesn't have issues. People at the top would rather build a façade about their personal lives, for the sake of being exemplary...but at the end of it all, we're all human. Except you'd like us to believe that you're worshipping your pastor.

I'd also want to believe that for Anita to have gone as far as filing a divorce and stating Adultery as the reason, then she has a proof to back it up. Again, it's no one's business.

38 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Getting interesting.

Seems all "chris" kind of love divorce.

The so call MOG should bury their head in shame,they preside over people,yet can't manage their family,isn't that hypocritical?

God truly knows who's worshiping HIM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by rastamouse: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
To all Christians here, here is an advice to you: Let those without sin cast the biggest stones.

GOD knows how to deal with HIS own. Refrain from judging because you may not know all the facts.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yomieluv: Getting interesting.

Seems all "chris" kind of love divorce.

The so call MOG should bury their head in shame,they preside over people,yet can't manage their family,isn't that hypocritical?

God truly knows who's worshiping HIM.

Why is that? did that same God create the so-called men of god different from other people?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by rastamouse: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
To all Christians here, here is an advice to you: Let those without sin cast the biggest stones.

GOD knows how to deal with HIS own. Refrain from judging because you may not know all the facts.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
masonkz:

Why is that? did that same God create the so-called men of god different from other people?
no he didn't,but they possess certain qualities for them to head a church. After all,most claim they are called by God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nickz(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
so long as fine babes continue to dey attend the church

none of my buisness

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Reputation demolished!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Samiceman: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who cares?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by fatdon2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
angryMere visiting a Christ Embassy church
or seeing its members, your heart will
be forced to think about séx. How can
a church allow people to wear micro-
mini skirts with big breasts and nípples
almost falling out? Why won't the woman suspect the man of adultery?
She's a woman and she knows how
decent women should dress. One
pastor said 'Christ Embassy is a social
club' where the name of Jesus is just
mentioned. Well i dont know how true; but it is bad to allow ladies to wear
just pants to church in the name of
vigil and not expect the women to
suspect the men(their husbands):
dressing matters in marriage, dressing
matters in heaven: Jesus did not come to make people naked and nude by
faith, He came to make us all holy by
faith
angry

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
The Only reason I will like to believe they are getting a divorce is because one of them was caught cheating with the Finance Box - Take it or Leave It.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by mencade5(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
what more can i say?

Many nigerian christians dont follow God anymore but their pastors and bishops.

I will still say ot again? What happen to ''for better for worse''?
Why cant Anita help her husband overcome this issue.

Women and double standard. Yet they want one man one woman marriage, but are quick to divorce their husbands.

If after this divorce, any of them marry another person, na thunder from above go strike them.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by scarletdp(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Will you then agree with me that the man, Chris Oyakhilome , is worse than an infidel , according to the bible? ( i cant remember the verse now)
1st timothy 5 vs 8 and no i won't agree with u... Read that passage again...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Big4wig(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Forget of finding the right woman focus on being the right man !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nyt3237(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
How true is this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by lilprinze: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
The annoying thing is that some members actually worship Pastor Chris and not God, No one is perfect so if they both think they can't be together again is better to let go and stop pretending to be together for us,God sees everything I think we should be more interested in pleasing God than pleasing humans. Let's allow them to be humans because they will or can never be God!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Innodon(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
so its true
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by sirjohnson(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
His members are already demanding answers from him as regards the divorce case. See it [url=36e20a1nhfr]HERE[/url]

I used to have this strange feelings when I was still attending his church that he was sleeping with pastor Deola Okeowo and Sinach; I tried not to think of it but it kept coming, perhaps I was right.#justsaying

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.