Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) (8574 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / (photo) African Woman Breast-feeding A White Baby / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by afronewww: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
When the midwife presented Catherine Howarth with her new baby, she was convinced she’d been given the wrong child.

The little boy was completely white – whereas new mum Catherine has the dark black skin of her Nigerian heritage.
For even though baby Jonah has a white father, doctors say the chances of him being white too were an incredible one in a million.

And it wasn’t only the “miracle” baby’s mum who was stunned.

“The midwife looked at me and looked back down at Jonah and then at me again and couldn’t believe it,” said Catherine, 32.

FULL STORY HERE.. http://www./2014/08/black-mom-gives-birth-to-full-white.html

http://www./2014/08/black-mom-gives-birth-to-full-white.html

2 Shares

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
polymathic: Hmmmm, Their white neighbour shld be questioned 'bout this ASAP...
Did you read this post at all. If you did you won't give such a comment

16 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
The baby boy equally looks discombobulated kiss

5 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
afronewww: When the midwife presented Catherine Howarth with her new baby, she was convinced she’d been given the wrong child.

The little boy was completely white – whereas new mum Catherine has the dark black skin of her Nigerian heritage.
For even though baby Jonah has a white father, doctors say the chances of him being white too were an incredible one in a million.

And it wasn’t only the “miracle” baby’s mum who was stunned.

“The midwife looked at me and looked back down at Jonah and then at me again and couldn’t believe it,” said Catherine, 32.

FULL STORY HERE.. http://www./2014/08/black-mom-gives-birth-to-full-white.html

http://www./2014/08/black-mom-gives-birth-to-full-white.html
Good for the baby.
At least, he or she won't suffer discrimination and racism much...

2 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
polymathic: Hmmmm, Their white neighbour shld be
questioned 'bout this ASAP...
Ignorant prick!
Even as short as the post is, you can't read and comprehend.
how dumb

12 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Xsenga(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
polymathic: 1. Prick
2. Dumb
sad U called me all this? Cos of sometin that cld be happen to anybody
oops!
It's already out. Sorry!
But I advise you emulate ready culture...
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
oops!
It's already out. Sorry!
But I advise you emulate ready culture...
Thank you so much sir... God bless you and your family

7 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
the pikin go soon blackcheesycheesycheesy
i white pass like this after birth nautongue
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by asadike(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
dis pikin,u wicked small o. C as u take everytin reject africa nd nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Igbo people are Jews and white. People should know this by now. proudly igbo.

pic of the Nmachi Ihegboro baby grin

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
dimples2: The baby boy equally looks discombobulated kiss
Discombo what?.... Who give am the disease?
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Igbo people are Jews and white. People should know this by now. proudly igbo.

So what you're saying in essence is that the white people are superior to the blacks and coming from a black person at that.

You are one of the people who make me wonder why black people think so lowly of themselves.
Free yourself from mental slavery sister.

6 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Igbo people are Jews and white. People should know this by now. proudly igbo.

Lol!
Keep fuckíng yourself in your own laps
Even the Jews hate you.
They have always reject you.
Lastly, tell that nìgga to go do a dna test to ascertain the true paternity of that baby...
This bìtches ain't loyal.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by McWhillion(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
Lol!
Keep fuckíng yourself in your own laps
Even the Jews hate you.
They have always reject you.
Lastly, tell that nìgga to go do a dna test to ascertain the true paternity of that baby...
This bìtches ain't loyal.
Very true, I remember very well that the guy refused to grant a paternity test on the whitey. Who is fooling who here?

1 Like

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by austinoeze(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
it doesn't take away d African in d baby

1 Like

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Rikidony(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
a DNA TEST SHOULD BE CONDUCTED ASAP.

BITCHES AINT LOYAL ANYMORE

2 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by nwaobitex: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
amazing
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by nedu2000(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
There's a conspiracy somewhere maybe involving the midwife. Trust why this "one in a million" occurrence just happens to be in a white country,why can't mama sule(who was born in sweden by the way) give birth to a white baby in Ajegunle? 'Genes' ko 'jeans' ni

3 Likes

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by practicalclass: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Gv d baby tym, he go turn into brown (not white, not black) complexion
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Great grammar. I love it :-)
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
A child born to a white father and a black mother has a white predominant gene "shocking" btw this isn't news. Heidi Klum's children have black skin. undecided
He's a baby what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Bkrubzy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
McWhillion:
So what you're saying in essence is that the white people are superior to the blacks and coming from a black person at that.

You are one of the people who make me wonder why black people think so lowly of themselves.
Free yourself from mental slavery sister.
brother, this is not about superiority or inferiority or racism, it's a science thing. I think the white gene is dominant over the black gene.

1 Like

Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
McWhillion:
Discombo what?.... Who give am the disease?

Lol
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
smiley

Joenice: Great grammar. I love it :-)
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
dimples2: smiley

Simply yes thanks or thank you. And give me more grammar later please. I always appreciate a woman who is funny and can speak good English.
Re: Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) by bakandow11: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
several occasion i av to correct dis...oyinbono b white...na dem teach us color....does dat mean if thre wear white cloth we nogo knw? find color gve dem...nobody b white for dis life.
gurls ar gud for color ....oya!!! find smetin gve oyinbo pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) / [photos] Nicki Minaj Shares Naked Photo Of Herself / Ini Edo Sets Internet On Fire With New Picture Posture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.