Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Chelsea sign French striker Loic Remy to 4-year contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea sign French striker Loic Remy to 4-year contract (599 Views)

Loic Remy To Chelsea Done Deal. / Arsenal Offers Semi Ajayi Two-Year Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea sign French striker Loic Remy to 4-year contract by nairaman66(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chelsea found their third striker Sunday after the club confirmed the signing of Frenchman Loic Remy from Queens Park Rangers on a four-year contract.

Welcome to @chelseafc, Loic Remy! #CFC pic.twitter.com/uJ9lDoJDKW

— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) August 31, 2014
Remy, 27, spent last season on loan with Newcastle where he had a successful campaign, scoring 14 goals in 24 matches.

Arsenal had been rumoured to be interested in his services, but Remy revealed his desire to play for Chelsea when he learned about their desire to lure him away from Loftus Road.

"I feel very happy and very proud. When I heard Chelsea wanted to sign me I said 'let's go' straight away because they are one of the best clubs in the world," he said. "I remember the amazing atmosphere at Stamford Bridge when I played there for Marseille and I can't wait to play for the first time in front of my new fans."

The move comes days after disgruntled striker Fernando Torres completed a two-year loan to AC Milan, which likely ends his disappointing tenure at Stamford Bridge.
Re: Chelsea sign French striker Loic Remy to 4-year contract by nairaman66(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Chelsea sign French striker Loic Remy to 4-year contract by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks Mou. Thanks Remy

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Results - NOT On NL Front Page / Where To Get A Resistance Band In Port Harcourt / Victor Moses Is 24 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.