Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

.......... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .......... (3159 Views)

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement Ineducation Sector As Empty / Presidency Caught Showcasing Kwankwaso’s Projects As Jonathan’s Achievement. / Incredible: Top 40 Goodluck Jonathan's Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: .......... by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: This link https://www.nairaland.com/1878750/2015-presidential-election-top-contenders contains a brief biography and Highlight of Buhari's Major Áchievement (Not all are captured) as well as Kwankwaso's Major Achievement(Still not all Was captured).
I will like Jonathanians to give us highlight of Jonathan's Achievement as Governor and President (since Feb 2010)… no Ínsult pls and be specific. I am very sincere here.
Firefire meforyou1 sincere9gerian tomakint taharqa
Thanks in advance
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHM7a7OpmiwxP198d5lj-jrXsPzAqSRYmJIfiP5dJFjVEAAqirTl8bnuiIDA[/img]
hey, go back to Niger east senatorial election results thread. Your attention is needed there.
And don't direct any member to any link, copy and paste the story here and post the link as a reference.

3 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: hey, go back to Niger east senatorial election results thread. Your attention is needed there.
And don't direct any member to any link, copy and paste the story here and post the link as a reference.
lols I don't want to fill this thread with long writeup. Hmmm just say you don't know what Jonathan has achieved instead of tactical Manoeuvre.

3 Likes

Re: .......... by luvinhubby(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
1, APC winning elections in Edo, Osun states & Niger east senatorial district is because GEJ allowed free & fair elections in Nigeria.

2, I am eating locally grown & packed Nigeria rice courtesy of GEJ's transformation of the Agric sector.

3, I drive from Lagos to Onitsha in 5hrs now compared to 8 - 9hrs 4yrs ago.

4, 1 gallon of fuel i bought 8 days ago is still in generator, compared to daily 8 liters spent daily before, courtesy of GEJ's power reforms.

These are just a few of my PERSONAL experience, others still dey.

13 Likes

Re: .......... by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: lols I don't want to fill this thread with long writeup. Hmmm just say you don't know what Jonathan has achieved instead of tactical Manoeuvre.
which tactical maneuver. All posts have always been paste the story, post the link. Why should yours be different?

1 Like

Re: .......... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
luvinhubby: 1, APC winning elections in Edo, Osun states & Niger east senatorial district is because GEJ allowed free & fair elections in Nigeria.

2, I am eating locally grown & packed Nigeria rice courtesy of GEJ's transformation of the Agric sector.

4, 1 gallon of fuel i bought 8 days ago is still in generator, compared to daily 8 liters spent daily before, courtesy of GEJ's power reforms.

This is just a few of my PERSONAL experience, others still dey.
you mean these are all? shocked shocked shocked I mean you mean these are Jonathan's major achievement?

6 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: which tactical maneuver. All posts have always been paste the story, post the link. Why should yours be different?
what link do you want? How is my "link" hindering your Jona's achievement?

2 Likes

Re: .......... by brownlord: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
luvinhubby: 1, APC winning elections in Edo, Osun states & Niger east senatorial district is because GEJ allowed free & fair elections in Nigeria.

This is just a few of my PERSONAL experience, others still dey.

You won make I give you slap? 1 gallon of fuel 8 days, na 50 litre? na so them say make una dey lie for the TAN rally una go?

9 Likes

Re: .......... by Amanwulu1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
so u're not satisfied wit all d threads so far opened for dat. U want to argue, abi?

3 Likes

Re: .......... by luvinhubby(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
brownlord:

You won make I give you slap? 1 gallon of fuel 8 days, na 50 litre? na so them say make una dey lie for the TAN rally una go?
Obviously you failed English comprehension in school....Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: .......... by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
brownlord:

Read and comprehend before responding.
Re: .......... by brownlord: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
luvinhubby:

luvinhubby:

They are here, Transformation ambassadors

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Energito: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yroruba highlight Obj achievements for us.
barcanista: This link https://www.nairaland.com/1878750/2015-presidential-election-top-contenders contains a brief biography and Highlight of Buhari's Major Áchievement (Not all are captured) as well as Kwankwaso's Major Achievement(Still not all Was captured).
I will like Jonathanians to give us highlight of Jonathan's Achievement as Governor and President (since Feb 2010)… no Ínsult pls and be specific. I am very sincere here.
Thanks in advance
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHM7a7OpmiwxP198d5lj-jrXsPzAqSRYmJIfiP5dJFjVEAAqirTl8bnuiIDA[/img]
Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is a very St.upid thread

6 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
@OP.., Google is your friend. Or better still, search through my profile. Me I don pass the level of listing "achievements" at the prompting of nonentities. Bye!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Where are the Jonathanians? We are still waiting for the achievements of our mandela(according to TAN)
Re: .......... by gists: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2014

These are just a few of my PERSONAL experience, others still dey.

During my university days, this is how we used to TEASE ourselves and enjoy the "buoyant" week when you're still loaded with a few change in the pocket i.e eating of what we call supermarket garri or rice. This is just to feel cool about ourselves when especially at the beginning of the semester. That was a LOOOOONNNNNNGGG time ago. I find it funny to say the least that you call this a new transformation under gej. "supermarket rice" and "supermarket garri" has always been available. But then I don't know how you grew up. You know different strokes for different folks they say.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: .......... by anag0900: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
gej put the letter "F" in failure...

2 Likes

Re: .......... by naijaking1: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thanks in advance

The only thing good about this thread is that it shows the other camp the need for a full time N/L political campaigner like you!

2 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
gists:

During my university days, this is how we used to TEASE ourselves and enjoy the "buoyant" week when you're still loaded with a few change in the pocket i.e eating of what we call supermarket garri or rice. This is just to feel cool about ourselves when especially at the beginning of the semester. That was a LOOOOONNNNNNGGG time ago. I find it funny to say the least that you call this a new transformation under gej. "supermarket rice" and "supermarket garri" has always been available. But then I don't know how you grew up. You know different strokes for different folks they say.
imagine what the poster posted as "Major" achievement. I am waiting for them!!!!
Re: .......... by omenka(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: lols I don't want to fill this thread with long writeup. Hmmm just say you don't know what Jonathan has achieved instead of tactical Manoeuvre.
I have no doubt they would Tactically Manoeuvre their way into and out of this thread without making any tangible contribution!!

Wait, they might talk about "increased electricity supply" in the height of the rainy season!! Or some gibberish about the country becoming the biggest economy in Africa under the watch of the worst government in humankind, when all they did was Rebase, or in a layman's language, recalculate our GDP!! grin

Oh, lest I forget, there's also the thing about some Ben10 trains that were imported which are yet to move an inch, but which Sambo shamelessly took a couple of pics in! grin

They got nothing to his credit, from Bayelsa to Abuja!!

3 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijaking1:

The only thing good about this thread is that it shows the other camp the need for a full time N/L political campaigner like you!
Point of Order Sir, I'm not a "Full Time N/L Political Campaigner" like you think. Lolsssss
Re: .......... by luvinhubby(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
gists:

Repackaging is one thing & boosting production is another.
You cannot package what is not available.
That local rice is gradually taking over from massively imported India & Thailand rice is not a function of packaging, but availability.
Bought local rice for N8,500 a bag when the foreign is selling at N10,500

4 Likes

Re: .......... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: .......... by talktimi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jonathans' administration has not achieved a single feat, the budgets are just squandered on committees and nothingness. There's no single federal project going on in the country neither do we have any investment initiatives coming from the fg. Nigeria just exists day by day.
Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900: gej put the letter "F" in failure...
let's gv them some time to check their archive...
Re: .......... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
talktimi: Jonathans' administration has not achieved a single feat, the budgets are just squandered on committees and nothingness. There's no single federal project going on in the country neither do we have any investment initiatives coming from the fg. Nigeria just exists day by day.
I've known you to be proJonathan and I don't think you have changed. Pls tell us the government's achievement since Feb 2010.
Don't play diversioÑary games
Re: .......... by fuckluv(f): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Even though i want PDP out of power, I still don't think people love buhari as to vote for him come 2015. How many times will he run for this presidency? Didn't he get the message?

Honestly I want a new change in government and the best bet is APC. But when they have no credible candidate?

It is just like jumping from frying pan to fire. Isn't it better to stay in the frying pan sad
Re: .......... by BrokenTV: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
anag0900: gej put the letter "F" in failure...
Re: .......... by talktimi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: I've known you to be proJonathan and I don't think you have changed. Pls tell us the government's achievement since Feb 2010.
Don't play diversioÑary games
I said this administration has achieved nothing across all sectors abi Wetin you want make I talk again ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Building: IS It A Controlled Demolition Or Structural Failure? / Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? / House Of Rep Speakership - SW's Gbajabiamila Battles NE's Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.