Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member (5327 Views)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today! / Nigerian Breaks Jinx:First African Member Of The Board Of Governors Of WAML (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Julius48: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
The crisis rocking the Christ Embassy Church is about to get messier as The Nigerian Times can reveal that Rev. Ken Oyakhilome, younger brother of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, founder of the Church has also been accused of fornication and adultery.

Last week, reports emerged in the media that Rev. Anita, wife of the charismatic and ‘pastorpreneuer,’ popularly known as Pastor Chris, had filed for divorce in the UK, citing ‘adultery’ and ‘unreasonable behaviour.’ As the news made the round, it was met with disbelief by members of the Christ Embassy Church who revere Pastor Chris and were in the dark on the marital crises facing the couple.

Now the scandal may even get worse. Pastor Chris’ younger brother, known in the Church circle as Rev. Ken, was alleged to have impregnated a South African lady, name withheld, a member of the Church in Randburg, Guateng, which is the headquarters of Christ Embassy, South Africa. Rev. Ken, used to be the regional pastor of Christ Embassy in charge of South Africa until a few years when he was transferred to the branch of the church in Texas, USA.
The Nigerian Times’s sources say the romance between Rev. Ken and the member was an open secret among members of the Church in South Africa and the alleged pregnancy of the lady was said to have ruffled feathers among the top echelons of church but was hushed in order to prevent a scandal. The lady, according to sources, aborted the child with the knowledge of leaders of the church.

READ MORE: http://www.iconweekly.com/breaking-oyakhilomes-brother-rev-ken-impregnates-south-african-member/

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Mskrisx(f): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ok o
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by scribble: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
church elders sanctioning abortion

this Christ Embassy is not of Christ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by koboko69: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Story

Afterall we are stil waiting for robust response from one other pastor undecided

9 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by rawpadgin(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2014
why is these folks tarnishing the name of the Almighty God?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by lilprinze: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2014
SMH, things like this should not be happening in a church, too many scandals in churches these days all revolving around men and their inability to keep junior caged grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Firefire(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2014
Maranatha!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by saintneo(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2014
This post is not particularly a response to this thread.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I find it difficult to carry the guilt of sin, yet the so called MOGs are making a mockery of the teachings of Jesus Christ. People commit atrocities and cover it up, and make everyone think they are the holiest of holys.

This world is truly of the devil.

Prayer: Father as I struggle in this life to be successful please help me to continue to grow in your faithfulness and righteousness. Amen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by bnovative(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2014
u people should mind ur business! please touch not my anointed o! He who has no sin should throw the first stone. More grace to our pastors. I blame the girl o! she went to seduce our pastor and got served. oh it was the devil o! * phew!!! in 2face voice: enter the place"*

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by hardywaltz(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Make una leave this Oyakilome fellow alone, he has been tormented enuff..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by sawg91(m): 1:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Meeting with the Oyakhliomes
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Rikidony(m): 2:04am On Sep 01, 2014
So the even approved abortion. As i said earlier let the fvcking continue. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by thebloodykiller: 2:51am On Sep 01, 2014
And the fvcking chain continues grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by ifyalways(f): 3:18am On Sep 01, 2014
bnovative: u people should mind ur business! please touch not my anointed o! He who has no sin should throw the first stone. More grace to our pastors. I blame the girl o! she went to seduce our pastor and got served. oh it was the devil o! * phew!!! in 2face voice: enter the place"*
Oh please zip it.

@Topic, who cares?life goes on.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by busky101(m): 3:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Keeping up with the oyakhilome's!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by ChuckBoi93(m): 3:49am On Sep 01, 2014
If this piece of news is true then it's definitely another reason why I should worship God from my home like I've been doing for years.

My father must have been right all along...uka di n'obi.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by ChuckBoi93(m): 3:55am On Sep 01, 2014
bnovative: u people should mind ur business! please touch not my anointed o! He who has no sin should throw the first stone. More grace to our pastors. I blame the girl o! she went to seduce our pastor and got served. oh it was the devil o! * phew!!! in 2face voice: enter the place"*

You must be really proud of yourself now. SMH.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by tunshe: 4:30am On Sep 01, 2014
No matter how beautiful a toilet is built, the deposits retain the smell. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by jking001(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Lies

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Tundeiab(m): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2014
I decline to comment. I don't give my opinion when it comes to men of God....

Blogger trying to get traffic since 1900BC.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Unverified rumour for now!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by BedLam: 5:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Person wey swear for this family don die!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by freshness2020: 5:31am On Sep 01, 2014
This can't be happening... I just hope its not what am thinking! Kai vex just D̶̲̅ε̲̣y burn me here!
In Mahatma Gandi's Voice!
** I like your Christ, but I hate your Christians.**

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by franugo(m): 5:44am On Sep 01, 2014
;DAnd u want us 2 bliv hearsay I go 1st c d load wey d yarinya carry b4 i go comment. ;DAnd u want us 2 bliv hearsay I go 1st c d load wey d yarinya carry b4 i go comment.
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by drsteroid(m): 5:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Only God knows who is worthy of heaven...I pity those who worship their pastors and ask 4 favor 4rm God thru the name of their pastors

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by neuljosh(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerian bloggers are becoming really desperate this days and will do anything to to get one or two views to their run-down sites. You guys commenting on an unconfirmed story must be all arithmetic men; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by amakufrancis(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Der zzzz God sha

pastor Chris image has been tarnished...
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Eldavido1: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Unverify nonsense! And to even think some are making comments as if it's a statement of fact, shows how scarce common sense has become. In as much as Pastors are MOG, they are not infallible. The story of prophets like David, Samson, Jonah and lots more are ample example to show one is not call to be perfect but to walk towards it in which case there will be periods of weakness. The beauty of it is "The righteous may fall seven times, but he shall rise again". First let's get our fact straight before he without sin among us "cast the first stone".
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by Orunto: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Don't these Pastors know that they are Jesuses to God? They shall not in anyway violate the Mary Magalenes enthrusted to them!
Re: Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member by hardeyemor(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. / Fayose Release Evidence Showing How Aisha Buhari Was Involved In Halliburton Pix / NSCDC Destroys 15 Illegal Refineries, Gears Up For "Ember" Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.