Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK (19237 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by euwajeh(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2014
There are very reliable and affordable in terms of charges
yemight2776:
Please my importation guru, i need your assistant on this shipping agent called Shippyme. have anybody used them before, i need testimony on them before using them because i can see that their shipping cost is lesser than others. please you can also recommend any shipping agent for me that is more lower than Shippyme and are relaible. Thanks
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shrekandfiona: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
euwajeh:
If you want a cool,smart,affordable and easy shopping and shipping experience nothing comes close to shippyme.com.
lol grin
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by euwajeh(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
call me on 08038105150
shrekandfiona:

lol grin
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by shrekandfiona: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
euwajeh:
call me on 08038105051
I don't need to. Thank you undecided
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

They are phones made for AT & T who is a network provider.
They are either done locked to the network and sold to their customers cheaply based on a contract agreement.
Some are also done unlocked while you can as well buy the locked ones and then unlock them.

Hope that helps! !!

Can this AT & T work well in nigeria
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by euwajeh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
yes it will work on Nigeria network .
tugrow:

Can this AT & T work well in nigeria
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by roqrules04(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
@OP, whre can I get chep and quality Tshirt, and palm slippers in Usa..
Thanks in advance
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 1:47am On Oct 18, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

OK THANKS

It works fine but do buy unlocked version if you can although you can buy and unlock the locked version as well.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by euwajeh(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
Bros I am not shippyme agent o.
presegsADESIDA:

Please!
It seems you are shippyme agent!

Are you please?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Hello sir

I was the one that call you that i will like to open a USA paypal account.
you ask me to fellow you on Facebook and i did.

please what will be the next
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Let's know if you want us to open it for you or we guide and provide you to open it yourself
please sorry for lately reply, i will like you to gulde me, but before den i belive i told you that i have a nigeria paypal a\c but about 3 seller told me that the ship only to billing address.
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by UI1: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
presegsADESIDA@ pls can u help me to buy $10 E-book on clickbank with foreign visa/master card or papal. if u can let me no ur price. nigeria master card is not accepted on clickbank. Thanks
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tonjeola(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
tugrow:
please sorry for lately reply, i will like you to gulde me, but before den i belive i told you that i have a nigeria paypal a\c but about 3 seller told me that the ship only to billing address.
How do u make payment? Is it with ur card or paypal?
If is paypal, the address u left at check out is what paypal confirmed as ur billing address. Ve been using my Nigeria paypal/ebay since June, paypal accepted Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by codedmax(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

It works fine but do buy unlocked version if you can although you can buy and unlock the locked version as well.

sir presegs hws shipin wit myus.com like (fees) lets say i want to purchase dis frm amazon, link below

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00I482KZI/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

using myus what wuld be d total charges (shiping, handling, & dhl included)

secondly does dhl via myus deliver to u houx address any other cost required likes custom duties nd d rest??
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by codedmax(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Myus is great but I won't you you use them for small item like this because it won't be okay for you.
The higher the weight,the more economical the shipping fee that you will be charged will be.

DHL via myus will deliver to your house without any other cost provided your item is not dutiable by custom or
caught by NDLEA else you will need to clear the customs duties or clear yourself with NDLEA.

All that sides,there are ways of preventing your item caught by customs and NDLEA and if it is even held by NDLEA,you
must have all what you need to proof to them that you purchased your items legally.

ok sir tanks for breaking it dwn,
so what do u suggest to get (ship) packages such as this, to save cost of shipping. Its nt funny to buy some thing less than $40 then u now spend about $35+ for shiping.

1 Like

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

No problem as we can make arrangement for that.

Are you trying to tell me that you tried using your Nigeria PayPal to but things on ebay using USA ebay account?
yes, i show interest on a product, so i inbox the seller telling him if he can reduce the price he told me he can reduce the price but he does not ship to nigeria, i told him he will ship to my primary shipping address, he said no, that he ship to billing address only
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by mylove007: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

You will need to buy from the seller with USA ebay account.
You can open your own USA ebay account while on USA Dedicated VPN/IP

bro,
Can you bid on ebay for someone?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

You will need to buy from the seller with USA ebay account.
You can open your own USA ebay account while on USA Dedicated VPN/IP
since, i already have ebay a/c and nigeria paypal a/c with my name and others information, can i still have US ebay and paypal a/c and what are the process
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by tugrow(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

It doesn't matter!You can still have it.

First and foremost,you will need to get yourself USA Dedicated VPN IP and USA Phone number that can make and receive calls,send and receive text messages(optional but it is adviseable for verifying those accounts)
how much will that cost?
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by 2021: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by UI1: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Apology for getting back to you so late!
I can help you to buy it.Kindly mail me via info@ijamsolution.com

Sorry for my late respond check ur email.

Thanks
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by goodbay: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
i luv this importation thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. / How To Build Your Business From Scratch / Reject Dirty Naira Notes From The Bank- CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.