Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (14116 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
benELOHIM7: oh ok wink, but. does that stop u from being my guy? undecided
NO IT DOSEN'Twink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2014
so where are we celebrating the New Month wink
Emmaesty: Happy new month dearie
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Titiladeolu(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by urbanMAMA(f): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
Happy birthday wink
dhammyg: HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL NAIRALANDERScheesy

AND ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBERsmiley

NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA CONGRATULATE ME TOOwinksmiley
Happy birthday
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by stellah911(f): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
my birth day 11 september
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by enuel: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy NEW Month to all faithful Nairalanders. Got alot of SMS text messages from Multitexter.com on my mobile phone this morning, and would love to share them. Watch out then. 9th Month!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by daveP(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: Happy New month to all my NL friends listed below

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
madnesscom(funny Moniker grin)
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
Ice!!! Thumbs up bro!! Sept don land o! Wish everyone mentioned the very best!!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by vonn(f): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
September, my month!
30th, my day!!

Lord, I bow!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by sovpounds(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month my beloved Nairalanders. I pray we would all make more money this month than we made in August. I pray that this month we would fight both Ebola and Boko Haram to a standstill.

Amen.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by missstella(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2014

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
Same to u dearie
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
how we dh celebrate the New Month niwink
missstella: Same to u dearie
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by wuramini(f): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
happy new month to u all
happy new month to u all
happy new month to u all

Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by wuramini(f): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
wow it`s my birth month
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by HFOG(f): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
S-Spectacular,

E-ExtraOrdinary,

P-Perculiar,

T-Trimendious,

E-Exceptional,

M-Memorable,

B-Blessings and Breakthrough is yours in this new month and

E-Everyday of your Life!

R-Relax and Enjoy!!!!

Happy New Month!!!
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iheanyi40(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2014

xsenga
Emmaesty
missstella
desdichando
kelvingraphics
hurklan
onihaxy
onyenna
DaveP
kingtom
wishing you the Best!!!
u cum forget mi shea undecided
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
ooooooo God!!! i notice say i forget person,my oga abeg no vex, make i Modify
iheanyi40: u cum forget mi shea undecided
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by missstella(f): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: how we dh celebrate the New Month niwink
Na new month no be new year ooo
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
All Na New grin
missstella: Na new month no be new year ooo
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iheanyi40(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: ooooooo God!!! i notice say i forget person,my oga abeg no vex, make i Modify
no p bro; happy new month cheesy
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Moh4newsafrica: this month,
u shall be great
u shall be fruitful
u shall be celebrated
u shall be favored
u shall be blessed in abundance
u shall make it
A big Amen ooo.. I wish u d same
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by lovelyronke20(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month Everyone
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Tundeiab(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ayomax: bros, i found my phone. God touched the heart of the man tht found the phone. Just glad n Happy New Month to all the good ppl out there
Lucky you... Happy for you.
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by PrincessB1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Odunharry: Happy new month to u all seun mukina2, mynd44, bantino harlos princessB1 Elantracey mstik etc
Tnx dearsmiley same 2Usmiley
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
olubukato: [img]http://gifmaker.me/files/download/home/20140831/20/dGEQ0p2sAId6szBPTVHCy4/output_UPTjtP.gif[/img]

IrishKez, FrankySnow, sparkleboy(m), xynerise(m), ochon, lertee(f), ebamma(m), uzoexcel(m), sholasholala(f), Creamish(f), Triczchic(f), jobsat34(m), Tgirl4real(f), GentleMimi, softsparkyy(f), Dolcilicious(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), nikkyshyne(f), Mondisweets, Truckpusher(m), caseless, lynpetra(f), ivyy(f), KelvinGraphics(m), obayaya(m), cdamsel(f), MzMariah(f), Elantracey, jbluv55, idowuogbo, teeo, agybabe, caracta, shoefreak..................And to all Nlanders....

Awww, thanks plenty sweery!
So touchy
embarassedcry
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Edusouls(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes the month most adored, most precious, most meaninful, most masculine, most sound, most outsanding month of the year, september the month of birth of the real men, and alpha male like edusouls and brothers... HAIL SEPTEMBER...
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Emmaesty(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin: so where are we celebrating the New Month wink
In your room of course grin grin
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by iceberylin(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Emmaesty: In your room of course grin grin
Hahaha cheesy
on my Bed abiwink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Emmaesty(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin:
Hahaha cheesy
on my Bed abiwink
Bad boy wink wink
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by Jebeb(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders by hrhobi1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Janetozi: does liking ur post answer prayer and make wishes come true? I am WITCHING u happy new monthangry
may your wishes never come true amen. U useless witch quoting me for no reason. Y u dey jealous my post or are u frustrated with your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Nigerians Invented: / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / scam alert don't update gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.