Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? (750 Views)

Fg’s N3.1 Trillion Revenue Loss Traced To An Individual / 4 Yrs After GEJ Signed N3.7tr Refinery Contract, Work Is Yet To Commence / How Nigeria Loses N3.7tr On Illegal Bunkering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by jibsai(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2014
shocked
4 years after the FG & a Chinese consortium signed an agreement for the construction of three greenfield refineries in Lagos,Balyesa & Kogi states, no construction work has
started at the sites of the project
The refineries project, which is to cost $23 Billion (N3.7 trillion), was initiated to shore up the nation’s petroleum refining capacity that has for decades remained at 445,000 barrels per day
My Source is from a pressure group I joined online, I know I have heard this News before but, I don't recollect opening of any of the project...Um! So can anyone shed more light on this.

Thanks

#jibsai
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by koboko69: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2014
I call on sincere9gerian, who doubles as the Olisa Metuh and Abati of PDP Nairaland faction....

In b/w OP who give u permission to ask this kain question.....the kind question wey some people ask wey earn them suspension!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by estyvino(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69: I call on sincere9gerian, who doubles as the Olisa Metuh and Abati of PDP Nairaland faction....

In b/w OP who give u permission to ask this kain question.....the kind question wey some people ask wey earn them suspension!
even jamb no fit ask that kain question!
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by hardywaltz(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians are easily fooled..
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by jibsai(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2014
What do u mean bro?
hardywaltz: Nigerians are easily fooled..
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by jibsai(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2014
That is because its not in JAMB syllabus
estyvino:
even jamb no fit ask that kain question!
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2014
Check jonathan's bank account
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2014
if they build more refineries what will happen to the very lucrative business of fuel importaion?
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
I wonder what Jonathan was thinking when he removed subsidy when our local refineries are not operating on full capacity. By now, we should not be importing refined petroleum products again. This goes to say that, if you can't ensure that our refineries will produce what we consume locally, don't remove subsidy.
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by jibsai(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69: I call on sincere9gerian, who doubles as the Olisa Metuh and Abati of PDP Nairaland faction....

Abeg o, na just information I dey try collect o....am sure the mods won't take offence as regards this thread.
Re: 4 Years After Pact With Chinese…where Is The FG’s N3.7tr Refineries Project? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
The op is getting it wrong, they are going to be constructed in china and then bring it to Nigeria with rail cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Chief Orji Uzor Kalu (2) / You Can't Pull Down Jonathan - Kwankwaso Told / Suspected Tiv Youths Molest Nine-year-old Fulani Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.