Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (31265 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria / BREAKING NEWS! 40 Boko Haram Members Killed On Their Way To Attack Bama, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by talk2smat(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Boko Haram militants have invaded Bama, the second largest city in Borno state with the aim of taking over the town, but residents told
Several civilians including the Emir of Bama have already fled to the state capital Maiduguri to avoid being caught in the crossfire. Eyewitnesses said that the sect arrived the vicinity of Bama early today and began firing mortars, RPGs and hurling grenades into the city.

The battle was still raging as at the time of publishing this report. Bama is a strategic city with over 500,000 inhabitants. If the sect captures Bama with all the military hardware in the city, then it just days away from capturing Maiduguri which less than 40 miles from Bama.

Credit:http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/boko-haram-invades-bama-meets-resistance-nigerian-troops

https://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/33205-breaking-boko-haram-in-fierce-battle-with-soldiers-in-bama-town
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Melahou(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2014
BOKO again?...
what is hapenin
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by asadike(f): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
oka nwere onye igbo no na maiduguri? Biko nu umu nnem, no ta ba ni o.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Neduzze5(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
I thought Ebola has wiped out these guys from this part of the world? Only for them to resurface not just in strength but with sheer force and daring attitude.

Capturing Bama is the first step in taking over Borno. The state governor should start preparing for his annual flight abroad since even the traditional rulers are running away.

Diaris Goduuuuuoooo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by TeamclicksAir: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by alotofgrace(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
one day 4 d owna

resistance from who?

Strategy CODE red.

allow bh hijack maiduguri. it will be veeery easy to annihilate since na only terrorists go dey dia

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by igbsam(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
What is giving these Boko Haram guys so much confidence ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Bryan12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerian soldiers saving Northerns since 1800.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by tope24(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmm. Na wa oooo.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by tdayof(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
what will be their gain ? this ppl don't think at all! above all God is in Control!!!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Hassanjj(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
IN MUMMY P'S VOICE!

CHAAIIIII! CHAAII!! CHAAII!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by LMAyedun(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'm tired of this Boko Haram issue..
Don't they ever give up?
Ain't they tired of killing?
Don't they run of stock?

Too many questions for the gods.
Nigeria will overcome someday.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by ggrin(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oga bayi o

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Na wa o.

Such boldness.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
They shall all be defeated...
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
No cause for alarm! We re ontop of d mata...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
BOKOHARAM THE YOUTH WING OF APC

VICTORY IS OURS. WE WILL OVERCOME THIS EVILS OF BOKOHARAM.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by rattlesnake(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee godddddddddddddddddddddddd our troops are fighting back

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by lilbazy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
The youth_wing of "hey pig see"(boko haram) are really tryin their best to disintegrate nigeria into an islamic caliphate!!! But with God on the side of the nigerian troops!I know There plans shall be in vain... #meanwhile gej/pej till 2019.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by aboyaji(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
haha!! OUR NIGERIA POLICE
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by CaptainBomb(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Let Gej give them what they want!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by martyns303(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hm. A few years ago, these guys where just a handful of herdsmen, they moved on to suicide bombing and we denied the fact that Nigerians are not capable of suicide, it was a serious issue then, today we see it as a common thing, we have come to accept it as part of our society, it doesn't shock anybody anymore. Rather we make jokes and politicize it. They bombed people in their hundreds, kidnapped a whopping 200 girls, we cried fowl for a bit, but within months cased closed. Now they are taking over villages, cities and towns still we sit and watch, laughing, making jokes. They have an objective and they are working tirelessly to achieve it, while we sit and lick lollipop. The monster is growing and soon before we know it, it will be on our own door steps, then we won't have anywhere to go but to fight. And we will die in our hundreds, cos we have failed to take measures, we are leaving behind a terrible country for our children and our children's children. I met an Iraqi who was leaving Iraq for the first time in the UK and he didn't realize how messed up his country has been because what's going on has been the norm he knows. I don't see a difference between Nigeria and Iraq today, we can deny it, and try to compare, and say we haven't reached their level yet. But we are, we are on that path and we doing perfectly fine towards it. Wake up my brethren, I beg you in the name of God, Allah, Buddha or whatever you hold sacred. This is our home, our land, I was born here, on these soil, my grand father and his father before him were buried on these soils, you and I have the same right as any President, Governor, Senator or chairman. Stand up for ur home, stand up for ur children, for ur mother, ur father, ur siblings. Stand up NOW, OR ELSE u will be bending them soon. My name is Martyns S.H and am Nigerian, not a sourtherner or Northener but a Nigerian and this is my HOME.

155 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Blckb3ard(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Boko bois @ it again....*soaks more garri*
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by begwong: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sahara reporters try this time around as they didn't report:"Nigerian sojas throw away rifles and run for cover as BH invades bama" grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by ajidesola: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wen will all dis killing stop sef??!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Jostico: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
boko are ram ;Dboko are ram still they exist
Y na?i wish ebola fit face them one on one.??
Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Davijunson: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why isn't the News complete?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Idrismusty97(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
I hope you are all booking space for intelligent posts o!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by seedorfg(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigeria are Gradually loosing Borno state to B'haram boys, i pray an hope somethings should be done before Water pass Garri

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops by Saao(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigeria military must wake up before is too late.if they can't stand bokoharam let Nigerians to protect themselves at least every one with a gun

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) / We Need Our National ID Cards / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.