Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

X - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / X (1004 Views)

Scar Removal / 7 Pimple Scar Removal Techniques / Scar Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by Johnnoah1st: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2014
T
Re: X by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
For a very long time, I had consoled myself with the fact that, the minute I leave the shores of my fatherland, the very first thing I'll do will be to work on my facial tribal mark. I would not call it a tribal mark per se, but it definitely passes as one. I got these marks on my chick when I had convulsion at a very young age and was rushed to a native doctor who did not prevail over the situation. I finally recovered from my feat when I was rushed to a medical hospital, but it was already late, I had already gotten the impression on my face.

So like the first poster asked?
I would also like to know where I can completely blend that region of my face with the rest of my face right here in Nigeria.

Any help?
Re: X by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello there, I'm not sure if these products actually work but the online reviews are good. First one is mederma skincare for scars and second one is bio oil. You can Google them and see if online ordering is available for your area, I wish you both the best of luck smiley
Re: X by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
You should try a panel beating shop. They repair cars that have accident, they'll be able to repair your body too. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: X by Johnnoah1st: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2014
abejide1000: You should try a panel beating shop. They repair cars that have accident, they'll be able to repair your body too. grin grin grin
that statement is foolish of u, so because mtn dash u free mb doest mean u should not connect ur brain to ur mouth b4 u comment. tanks

1 Like

Re: X by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Anymore suggestions?
Re: X by Johnnoah1st: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Anymore suggestions?
HAVE GOTTEN AN HOSPITAL DAT DO IT IN LAGOS DO U STILL NEED IT?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Low Enligntenment On HIV PEP / Ebola: Nigeria Excluded From World Bank $105 Grant / People Living With HIV/AIDS Protest Against Introduction Of Payment. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.