Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (166766 Views)

New Nigerian Romance Novel: Lessons In Love By Lara Daniels / I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Have You Written A Christian Romance Novel ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
Heloo everybody,

I used to be addicted to novels but now its hard going reading one (too many other stuffs fighting for attention and time).

I HAVE A LAPTOP/HARDISK FULL OF NOVELS - JOHN GRISHAM, MICHAEL CRITCHTON, ROBERT LUDLUM, DANIEL STEELE, ROBIN COOKE, JAMES CLAVEL,  DAN BROWN, NORA ROBERTS (if u r her fan then u r in luck because i have all her books) , ALL SORTS OF MAGAZINES, READERS DIGEST, ETC, ETC.

I have them in PDF, MSreader, PDB, HTML, Lite formats.

Am trying to set up a blog site where u can get to download or request for a particular book (if i don't have it in my archives then you will just give me like 3days to get it for u). All this for free.

SO please WATCH OUT ON THIS THREAD LATEST WEDNESDAY I WOULD HAVE THE SITE UP AND RUNNING!

U CAN DOWNLOAD THIS READERS DIGEST_BEST JOKES!!

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hello Guys,

In keeping to my promise to get u the best novels, magazines and journals, I have been able to get the site up before the Wednesday i earlier promised therefore I have 3 MICHEAL CRITCHON BOOKS for you.

Just go to booksdownload247..com and get the links to d download pages (on my File Server).

You can also get to my Blogsite by going to my NAIRALAND PROFILE and clicking on 'BOOKS AND MAGAZINES DOWNLOADS (my website)

Please Note that you will need a Palm Reader Software installed on your system to read the downloaded books. You can get this software if you type it in Google or from this link : http://www.download.com/Palm-Reader/3000-2178_4-10189614.html.

If you want any novel or magazine just post it in the 'coments' section onn the blogsite and i will try as much as possible to get it for you.

ENJOY!!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Tgirl4real(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
Thanx for d effort but can i get ebooks for my mobile?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Thanx for d effort but can i get ebooks for my mobile?

@Tgirl4real,

Yes u can. What software do u use in reading from d mobile and what is d format? Most mobiles can read .txt (text extensions). I can get u all ds.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2008
I have mobi reader installed on my mobile and also an adobe reader, so i can read ebooks, pdf files . . .
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
Then just go to the site and click on any of the book links to download. I have Micheal Critchon and John Grisham's books presently there. Will be posting from more authors (known and unknwown) and also magazines atleast 3 times a week.

booksdownload247..cum

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2008
@kayday

thanks a bunch! checked out your blog, i'll hook myself up as soon as possible. All i can say, Nairaland needs more people like you! Thanks for taking the time, cheers.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
maedan:

@kayday

thanks a bunch! checked out your blog, i'll hook myself up as soon as possible. All i can say, Nairaland needs more people like you! Thanks for taking the time, cheers.

@maedan,
Thanks 4 d compement.

To All,

I have 3 Tom Clancy's Titles there right now and O.J. Simpson's Banned/Unpublished Book. Will be adding more Tom Clancy's books as time goes on.

Go to www. booksdownload247 . . com and leave a coment on the book or magazine u want posted there for download.

U can check my Nairaland Profile to also get to the site. Just Click on "Books and Magazines Downloads".

Enjoy.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hey guys,

Have you read this widely acclaimed book: THE VAGINA MONOLOGUE by Eve Ensler?

The Book was dramatized on stage in Nigeria sometimes last year by some women (Funmi Iyanda, etc).

I just uploaded the book and some others to my site today.

Download this book and others like
1. HOW TO HAVE MAGNIFICIENT SEX
2. HOW TO HAVE MULTIPLE ORGASM
3. HOW TO MAKE LOVE ALL NIGHT.

@ www. booksdownload247 . . com.

OR

go to my Nairaland profile and click on 'Books and magazines Download' to get to the site

To read the book once you've downloaded it you need a PALM READER SOFTWARE.
Get it at: http://www.4shared.com/file/68734525/352a4c4c/Palm_Reader_Pro.html . Install it on your system and use it to open the downloaded books.

PASSWORD TO UNLOCK THE ABOVE BOOKS.
TYPE IN "charles alfred" where u see Purchaser's Name AND "4153860201465014" where u see the Unlock Code
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2008
To All,

I have 5 Nora Roberts's Titles on the site right now. I have over 100 of her books, so i will be adding more as often as i can or you can request for a particular book of hers.

To be able to read/open the books once you've downloaded it, install a Microsoft Reader Software on your system. You can get to download this @ http://www.4shared.com/file/68854787/5c5956f1/MSReaderSetupUSA.html

Go to www. booksdownload247 . . com to get the links for the books and leave a coment on the book or magazine u want posted there for download.

U can check my Nairaland Profile to also get to the site. Just Click on "Books and Magazines Downloads".

Enjoy.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
kaydkay w'sup, do u know any reader u can download on a nokia 6300 phone? can't seem to get any compatible one. I use a treo palmtop so there's a mobireader on that, but i only managed to get one kind libris reader on my nokia. Any ideas?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2008
maedan:

kaydkay w'sup, do u know any reader u can download on a nokia 6300 phone? can't seem to get any compatible one. I use a treo palmtop so there's a mobireader on that, but i only managed to get one kind libris reader on my nokia. Any ideas?

@maedan,
I will get back 2 u ASAP just kip checking ds thread
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2008
@Maedan,
sent u a mail with nokia 6300 apps u asked for but nevertheless i will still post it here on nairaland.

For those with Nokia 6300 looking for an ebook reader just click on the links below to download the 2 software and install on ur phone:

http://www.4shared.com/file/69977424/38a77507/MTextReader.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/69977432/c8dfe173/Wattpad.html

Let me know how effective they are.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by anasbeaut(f): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2008
Just want to say acknowledge wat u r doin. Wel i'm a huge fan of romance nd i love Nora Roberts. I was jst hopin i cud get some of her books in pdf version. It wud be more easier for me. grin
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2008
anasbeaut:

Just want to say acknowledge what u r doin. Wel i'm a huge fan of romance nd i love Nora Roberts. I was jst hopin i cud get some of her books in pdf version. It would be more easier for me. grin

Hey anesbeaut, thanks for the complement. The format in which i have all the Nora Robert right nw is .lit which can only be opened with a Microsoft Reader Software. Its very easy to get this, just follow click on this link
http://www.4shared.com/file/68854787/5c5956f1/MSReaderSetupUSA.html and download it : (its very small n will probably take like 5 to 7mins to download and install on ur system).

The advantage of the Msreader is that you can LISTEN TO THE BOOKS (it has a Feature whereby u can just listen to an automative voice read d book out loud 4 u instead of reading it urself).

But since u've asked for it, what i wld be doing is to try to put up the .lit or .pdb Versions and PDF versions of the books. So maybi b4 this weekend if possible u will have a PDF version of some of the Nora Roberts books n the others dr already. Just kip checking www. booksdownload247 . . com or check my Nairaland Profile and click on "Books and Magazine Download" for the link to the books.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hi all,

I have 4 jackie Collins books up my site - www. booksdownload247. . com. Uploaded them this afternoon so go there and get the download links. They are in PDF format so u only need an Acrobat Reader to read them.

Jackie_-_Dangerous_Kiss
Collins_Jackie_-_Hollywood_divorces
Collins_Jackie_-_Hollywood_Kids
Collins_Jackie_-_LA_Connections

U can check my Nairaland Profile and Click on " Books and Magazine Download " 4 the link to the site.

Enjoy.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
@kaydkay,

Thanks for the reply. But if it can only read .txt, then what's d point? Do you know any books I can download that read in .txt format? I'll appreciate the help, thanks a bunch. smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
maedan:

@kaydkay,

Thanks for the reply. But if it can only read .txt, then what's d point? Do you know any books I can download that read in .txt format? I'll appreciate the help, thanks a bunch. smiley

@maedan,

Try this one on this link http://www.4shared.com/file/69977432/c8dfe173/Wattpad.html or even the 2 i posted earlier. Just download them and install. If it works fine if not then u wuldn't have lost anything. They take abt 1min to download.

Let me know the outcome, shuld be able to get more 2moro 4 u, so just watch d thread.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by maedan(f): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2008
ok, thanx. smiley
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
To all Nairalanders'

I have the ffg Nora Robert Titles for ur dloads:
The Villa
Time and Again
Wolf Moon
World Apart
A Little Magic
A Matter of Choice
Blue Smoke
Brazen Virtue
Carnal Innocence
Divine Evil

Just go to my Nairaland profile and click on 'Books and magazine downloads" to get to the site or go straight to
www. booksdownload247 . . com

You can also check out the other titles (John Grisham, Jackie Collins, Michael Critchon, etc) on the site and dload anyone u want.

NB.
To be able to read/open the books once u've downloaded them, u must have a Microsoft Reader Software installed on your system. Get this software @ http://www.4shared.com/file/68854787/5c5956f1/MSReaderSetupUSA.html

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
1. A Matter of Honour
2. As the Crow Flies
3. The Fourth Estate
4. To Cut A Long Story Short

The above Jeffery Archer's Novels are now on the site (www. booksdownload247 . . com). Its in PDF so u only need and Acrobat reader to read/open them once you've dloaded.

Check out the other titles and dload whichever one catches ur fancy. U can also drop a comment if you want a particular title/author.

NB
Check my Nairaland Profile and click on "Books and Magazine Downloads" to also get to the site.

Enjoy.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2008
To All Harry Potter Fans,

Go to www. booksdownload247 . . com to download all the 7 Harry Potter Books. They are in PDF format so u only need an Acrobat Reader on ur system to read them.
1. The Sorcerers Stone
2. The Chamber of Secrets
3. The prisoner of Azkhaban
4. The Goblet of Fire
5. The Order of the Phonenix
6. The Half-Blood Prince
7. The Deathly hallows

There are other books/authors on the site too which u might like to download.

NB:
U can to to my Nairaland Profile and click on "Books and Magazine downloads" to also get to the site.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by Aiyetunje: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2008
Great work.>
Please can u get any of Obamas books? And also Newsweek and TIME magazines?

THANKS!
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by blissfullynaughty: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2008
Any chance of books by African writers?

Also, Paulo Coelho's books too. Thx.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
blissfullynaughty:

Any chance of books by African writers?

Also, Paulo Coelho's books too. Thx.

@ blissfullynaughty
African Writers will see what I can do.

Paulo Coelho's Books? U can check the site now for 8 of his books, they are in PDF format.
Veronika_decides_to_die
Stories_for_Parents_Children_and_Grandchildren
The_Manual_of_the_Warrior_of_Light
The_Pilgrimage_by_Paulo_Coelho
Eleven_Minutes
The_Alchemist
The_Zahir
By_the_River_Piedra_I_Sat_Down_and_Wept

Aiyetunje:

Great work.>
Please can u get any of Obamas books? And also Newsweek and TIME magazines?

THANKS!

I have some Magazines: TIIME (Nov 3 & 10), MEN'S HEALTH, ETC; will soon have them up the site just kip checking regularly.

www.   booksdownload247  .    . com or check my Nairaland Profile and click on 'Books and Magazines Download' to get to the site.

Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by vic001: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hello
Can you also get ZAne books as well
Thanks
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
vic001:

Hello
Can you also get ZAne books as well
Thanks

Dont have dem presently in my collection but kip checking ds thread and my site
www. booksdownload247 . . com shld have it up dr very soon. Meanwhile u can check d site to download the novels that are presently dr.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
More Nora Roberts books for your download. Check www. booksdownload247 . . com for the books.

Ever_After
From_The_Heart
Hidden_Riches
Homeport
Honest_illusions
Hunter
Irish_Hearts
Irish_Rebel

Enjoy.

Ps. U can send me a list of novels u wuld want to up d site.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by sirwebs(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
Pls guys, where can i buy an E-book reader in the country?
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2008
Dload The Calder Series:

Aspen _ 01
Stands A Calder man _ 02
This Calder Sky _ 03
Calder Born, Calder Bred _ 03
Calder Pride _ 04
Green Calder Grass _ 05
The Taming of Kathrina

Go to: WWW . BOOKSDOWNLOAD247 . . COM
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Below are some of Tim Lahaye's widely acclaimed LEFT BEHIND SERIES of the End Times (Rapture) [1 - 13] which I have been uploaded to my site. Go to :WWW.   BOOKSDOWNLOAD247.  . COM for the Links to download the books. I have presently 1 - 5 but will be puting the others there next week so watch out.

LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_01_-_Left_Behind
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_02_-_Tribulation
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_03_-_Nicolae
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_04_-_Soul_Harvest
LaHaye_Tim_-_Left_Behind_05_-_Apollyon

The books are all in Miscrosoft Reader Format (.lit), so just copy this link below and paste in your browser to dload:
http://www.4shared.com/file/68854787/5c5956f1/MSReaderSetupUSA.html to download the Microsoft Reader Software and then install it on your system to read this books and some of the other ones already on my site with the same format.

nb: U can also go to WWW.  ITBOOKSDOWNLOADS . . COM  for all your free IT Ebooks.
Re: Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) by kaydkay(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2008
I have the following John Grisham novels for ur Free Downloads (they are all in PDF format). Go to
WWW.  BOOKSDOWNLOAD247.  . COM to get them. Depending on ur internet connection, it will probably take about a minute to dload each of the novels.

I uploaded about 10 of the books listed below to my site yesterday (Dec 03) while you can get the remaining 4 books if u check my October Uploads on the site.

The_Testament
The_Rainmaker
The_Appeal
The_Runaway_Jury
A_Painted_House
Skipping_Christmas
The_Broker
The_Pelican_Brief
The_Innocent_Man_-_John_Grisham
Bleachers
John_Grisham_-_The_Chamber
The_Client
The_Firm
The_Brethren

U can also check my Nairaland Profile and click on "books and magazines download" to get to the site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.