Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? (5495 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Sure I like you

@Bosun11: the money should be complete biko....

alright miss....being a while though...hope you're good ?
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Sure I like you

@Bosun11: the money should be complete biko....

lol. Guess you are married. tongue
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by zoeee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Y are guys commenting
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by PucciGuru(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Different guys keep uploading their pictures here calling themselves the most handsome on NL.
But the ladies don't seem to ever agree or at least acknowledge them as handsome.
So ladies, what exactly are your specifications of a handsome guy?

#Don't let the guys say u don't know what you want. I believe u do!

This is the thread I promised you,follow it and see how it goes beckybeky

www.nairaland.com/1882937/six-packs-pot-belly-pics
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Elkewwty(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

You can kill for me. tongue

wink wink

You tried, but nt has hot as Drizzy
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Elkewwty:

wink wink

you didn't see the comment or you avoided it...........
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Beckybeky(f): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
PucciGuru:

This is the thread I promised you,follow it and see how it goes beckybeky

www.nairaland.com/1882937/six-packs-pot-belly-pics
I don't remember requesting anytin from u
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by PucciGuru(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky:
I don't remember requesting anytin from u

Go through your thread posts,I think I promised you and missberrypop5
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Elkewwty:

wink wink

I doubt if he is hotter than me. tongue

ok, in what way?
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Different guys keep uploading their pictures here calling themselves the most handsome on NL.
But the ladies don't seem to ever agree or at least acknowledge them as handsome.
So ladies, what exactly are your specifications of a handsome guy?

#Don't let the guys say u don't know what you want. I believe u do!
A guy with big prîck wey u go like very well. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Beckybeky(f): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Its not all abt money
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
For me d facial luks isn't important, handsomeness to me shuld be matured, macho, slim, baad, rich, educated, dresses well nd hard working
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Its not all abt money

so what is it all about miss ?
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay: For me d facial luks isn't important, handsomeness to me shuld be matured, macho, slim, baad, rich, educated, dresses well nd hard working

nice one MRS
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Beckybeky(f): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Afghanistan:
A guy with big prîck wey u go like very well. grin

Troll
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
bosun11:

nice one MRS
Mrs ke?abeg o. Thanks tho
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky:

Troll
Better take your time there and don't let me para for you. You won tell me sey you no like big prïck ni?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by marieolae(f): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good brain, good pocket, good looks. Shikenah!
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: A guy that fine in FACE
-POCKET
-and BRAIN
I need total package. grin
It takes a girl with brains to appreciate a guy who possesses one.

And imo a lady who has got the brains should be able to initiate or sustain intelligible convo with her partner.
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Beckybeky(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Afghanistan:
Better take your time there and don't let me para for you. You won tell me sey you no like big prïck ni?

I hate jerks
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky:

I hate jerks
This small girl, take your time mehn, u gotta be careful. E be like sey too much of those prìcks don scatter your brain abi? U no fit think well again. Abi na the won u go collect this night u dey think about ni? That's why u con dey misyarn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay:
Mrs ke?abeg o. Thanks tho

u are married nah or did i mistalk ni...you are welcome jare
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Elkewwty(f): 1:24am On Sep 02, 2014
bosun11:

you didn't see the comment or you avoided it...........

wat comment
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Elkewwty:

wat comment

comment to where i mentioned you..i know you saw it
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Femiblacky(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elkewwty: Any tall guy that is impressive on bed and has a dignify appearance just like "Aubrey Drake Graham" wink wink wink

I would kill for him wink
Haha! which 1 be dis again,u've slept with Drake b4?? my question comes frm the"impressive in bed part"
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
Femiblacky: Haha! which 1 be dis again,u've slept with Drake b4?? my question comes frm the"impressive in bed part"

Read her comment again. She never said Drake is impressive on bed.

She is talking about drake's appearance.
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Elkewwty(f): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
bosun11:

impressive on bed ? sighs..this ur definatn though....are u from calabar or edo state

Kaduna cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Elkewwty(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Read her comment again. She never said Drake is impressive on bed.

She is talking about drake's appearance.

wink wink You gaRRit
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Elkewwty(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Logicalmindy:

I doubt if he is hotter than me. tongue

ok, in what way?

undecided

Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by bosun11(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elkewwty:

Kaduna cheesy

so you just saw it abi..sure babe.........based in kd too ??
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Kunleskey(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
Make i just peep...
Re: Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elkewwty:

undecided

He is still not hotter than me. I don't need to prove a point. tongue

You know it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me / Bobrisky Gang Invade Calabar Carnival Dry Run (Pics) / Thedarkhub Tv : The Largest Adult Playground On The Whatsapp Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.