Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260059 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
For those that were asking me to share my money management strategy, you can now read it in the football betting section of our forum. Plus other good lessons.

See you there
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Under 1.5 2HT
pls explain what it means. I wanna find out something

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by crossblane1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
hello everyone,i recently bought a software that really made my system run like a new one.i am giving this software at a giveaway price of #1500 only.if interested kindly reach me on 08075175351.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by TIPSEXPERT(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Few trial days to go join us and make consistent wining on football betting stop giving out your money to bookie and scammer to participate send whatsap request to : 080-82-16-76-30
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by abogjohn(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
TIPSEXPERT:
Few trial days to go join us and make consistent wining on football betting stop giving out your money to bookie and scammer to participate send whatsap request to : 080-82-16-76-30
boss pls add me 07063607354

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rick9:
pls explain what it means. I wanna find out something

U1.5HT means less than two goals in first half. Sorry for the late reply.

These your booking numbers, can you share that in stakersforum? We will appreciate..

Regards.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
SolutionTipster:

U1.5HT means less than two goals in first half. Sorry for the late reply.

These your booking numbers, can you share that in stakersforum? We will appreciate..

Regards.
I have been waiting for you pls I have a problem with ur site I can't make a comment am not happy about it
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Rick9:
I have been waiting for you pls I have a problem with ur site I can't make a comment am not happy about it

Okay.. but I saw your comment this morning. was that testing?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Rick9(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Okay.. but I saw your comment this morning. was that testing?
exactly that was testing. Ok I have sth to tell you, there was a day I forecasted a game 7 games with Total Odd of 10+ N1000 would have won N12,000 but I didn't play it and all of them came green, this was how I played it. Over 0.5HT with odd ranging from 1.30 - 1.40, I felt bad anyway so I want to join u I would be dropping my sure 0.5HT.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by goddyAir: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
add me
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rick9:
exactly that was testing. Ok I have sth to tell you, there was a day I forecasted a game 7 games with Total Odd of 10+ N1000 would have won N12,000 but I didn't play it and all of them came green, this was how I played it. Over 0.5HT with odd ranging from 1.30 - 1.40, I felt bad anyway so I want to join u I would be dropping my sure 0.5HT.

No prob. The forum is getting hotter.. We've even introduced some sort of award for best performance of the week.

for those that are yet to know the forum name.. check WWW.stakersforum.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
For free weekend match predictions Visit www.sportbetcodes.com
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by stevencrown(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
just finish reading from page 0 to 23 is was educative n fun... winkjust finish reading from page 0 to 23 is was educative n fun...
I counting u rit away Mr OP
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Dreamflyin(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Anyone willing to sell his/her Bet9ja agent franchise?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sportbetcodes(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dreamflyin:
Anyone willing to sell his/her Bet9ja agent franchise?

Check www.sportbetcodes.com/newagent
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by tugrow(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Op, no tip again
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by coolestdude01(m): 4:07am On Jan 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Guys, please who knows of a website or android sports app that gives details of matches such as numbers of matches played on a day, postponed matches, draws, wins/lost etc.

flashscore android app gives these info but they allow you scroll back to only the last 5 days.

but i need to assess a lot of previous days because am working on a strategy.

i would be glad if i get a response soon
sofascore app. You can go back in years.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by soluution(m): 4:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Pls add me to your whatsapp group
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by esdee108(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
@SolutionTipster hello and thanks for the advice you've been giving through this thread. Just saw your site today but before then I've won 7 of my 9 last bets. But today I predicted for BTTS in the Greek Cup game ( Olympiakos vs Chania). It ended 6-0 so I lost a little money. I bet a little money on this game since the odds were 2.25. Pls I want to know where I got it wrong. Thanks.

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Longtime here

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by informato: 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
one to go

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by LionMan1: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hello SolutionTipster, I just came across this trail today. May be I am late or mat be not so late. However I discovered that no mucharge activity again here.

Can I still join your group.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
LionMan1:
Hello SolutionTipster, I just came across this trail today. May be I am late or mat be not so late. However I discovered that no mucharge activity again here.

Can I still join your group.

Sure, you can add me on whatsapp with 07034691458.

My websites www.solutiontipster.com and www.stakersforum.com are also both live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by oshioke2012: 3:28am On Mar 24, 2016
SolutionTipster:

Sure, you can add me on whatsapp with 07034691458.

My websites www.solutiontipster.com and www.stakersforum.com are also both live

Nice being on here again... thumbs up to ya
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by valemtech(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Call 08037607036
To order for your thermal printers for sport beting shops
100 pieces available ,bulk buyers are welcomed

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by valemtech(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Goodmorning people call/whatsap
me :08037607036
N/B; we deliver Nationwide
Location;14/16 ladipo kuku ikeja ,off allen lagos
Item condition:All items are all brand new

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by KATEDRAL(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
SolutionTipster:
It is required that before you start your football betting journey to success- i mean ensuring you don't go through any month without some profits, you MUST be willing and able to:

• Understand and follow betting as a business and not gambling. A gambler is characterized with greediness and wants to win everything at once, while a business bettor is always conscious of profit for as far as it is coming in on a daily basis. One who bets on a match of say, 1.50 odds on daily basis and is consistent at producing winnings will do far better than he who always goes for the big ones, accumulating too many matches at once. Say you bet N10,000 daily; if you are consistent enough to win up to 25times out of the 30 days in a month. Now, N10,000 x 1.50 gives you N15,000; N15000 minus your staked capital ( N10,000 ) is N5,000; N5000x25days will give you N125,000 as a part time monthly income while you keep on with your regular job. But the gambler prefers wining the N125,000 in a day through accumulation; and invariably ends up the whole year without any tangible some of money to show off with while the business guy keeps on raking his profit daily. You see the difference? That is BUSINESS! Think BUSINESS! Football betting market is a business.
• See it as a MUST-DO; you must research thoroughly on your chosen matches before you place your bet. You don’t just pick matches at random and then place your bet (you might win it, but that doesn’t happen often. We’re talking of a reliable betting pattern here) and expect to succeed on the long run; such attitude leads to an ultimate failure. Always spend some couple of minutes/hours touring leagues in order to get the best from them. It pays a great deal to research properly, you will be encountering sure bets with large odds and will be leveraging on them. Make it a task to research properly, if you must succeed. My experience
• Discipline yourself. Safe control is a virtue. Remove every form of greediness in you if you must succeed in this business, going for the big ones had sent lots of big brains in this field packing. You must learn to avoid long accumulations. Place your bets as singles and doubles or at most, trebles (I bet on doubles alone).
• Do not look at odds before you choose your bets, do your researches well and select your banker matches. When you get to the bookmaker’s site, place your bet. From my experience, I have lost several bets due to the quest for matches with higher odds. Always bet on your bankers even if they have lesser odds.

****you must have a football betting market that you are a master in (i call it my niche). I bet on under 1.5 goals in first half alone, i will talk about this in the next lesson, hopefully tomorrow****
In summary, the rule, is, approach online betting as a business, do a handful of research before you select your bets, remove greed if you must succeed at the long run.

Any question? Ask it here and we'll discuss it when i'm back.

SolutionTipster

Oga try and check dat ur calculations again bro, ur gain should b 75k not d oda way round... All I have to say about all this is dat Diaz no beta way of betting is all about luck... It's my own opinion tho.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by ufuoma23: 10:27pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by ufuoma23: 11:23am On May 11, 2017
I have been trying to register on the stakersform but it is not going through since yesterday. What do I do pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.