Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN (2007 Views)

Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down / [creativity] Check Out This House Built Upside Down(photo) / Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Seandeeds(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is a story of hope, faith and determination. It is the story of Claudio Vieira de Oliveira, 37, who was born with his neck folded back on itself, as well as badly deformed legs and almost no use of his arms and hands. He has defied all odds to become an inspiration to the world.

Claudio, from Monte Santo, Brazil, despite all the disadvantages, graduated as an accountant and become an inspirational speaker.

- Read story at: http://seunsblog.com/meet-man-born-head-upside/#sthash.F10vc71j.dpuf

2 Shares

Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
..wonder shall never end...
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by horlah005: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Gosh!!!
That's fvcking creepy
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by okonja(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Lily4star(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is really touching, I wish him all his heartdesires, if nah some now dem go turn beggars after concluding their world has ended since they re deformed. It is well with you
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by thankyouJesus(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by thankyouJesus(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
JESUS CHRIST. More reason for me to be successful, no excuses. Click like if you believe we are successful.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by thankyouJesus(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
okonja: shocked
shocked
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Meestique: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
thankyouJesus: JESUS CHRIST. More reason for me to be successful, no excuses. Click like if you believe we are successful.
No go find work. Dey here dey 'click like'.
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..wonder shall never end...

Have you prepared that fish stew I'm already on my way home o

love u dear
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wonder shall never end...!!!

See him teeth, he be vampire?
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
If this guy get money

Naija girls would be like

"Wow he's so romantic"!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Seandeeds(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
We do not have any excuse not to be successful. If he can do it, we can too.
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by okonja(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: If this guy get money

Before nko?
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by rawpadgin(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
just wondering how he gonna hold a mic
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
I thought it was a photoshop until I saw the second and third pictures.
How does he eat or drink? Oh lord Jesus!

Strange things are really happening!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seandeeds: This is a story of hope, faith and determination. It is the story of Claudio Vieira de Oliveira, 37, who was born with his neck folded back on itself, as well as badly deformed legs and almost no use of his arms and hands. He has defied all odds to become an inspiration to the world.

Claudio, from Monte Santo, Brazil, despite all the disadvantages, graduated as an accountant and become an inspirational speaker.

- Read story at: http://seunsblog.com/meet-man-born-head-upside/#sthash.F10vc71j.dpuf
My goodness!! shocked shocked sad
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Mzjhulz(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Omigosh!!! lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Anacksunamun: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2014

lame!!
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Anacksunamun: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seriously, there's no reason one shouldn't succeed, if physically challenged people like this man can make it. But I must admit, Nigeria kills dreams. I'm not sure if he'd have made it if he's living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by leo1234(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2014

lwkmd grin grin
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by blessed4ril(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow! This got me speechless

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Funbii(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2014
thankyouJesus: JESUS CHRIST. More reason for me to be successful, no excuses. Click like if you believe we are successful.
Meestique: No go find work. Dey here dey 'click like'.

And who told you he's jobless.. how about thinking before spewing rubbish, it helps... you can thank me later tho
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
I am an advocate of "mercy Killing" in this situation.

Why allow a human live in this condition?
Re: Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN by free2ryhme: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Categories 0f People You Will Meet At " Bend Down Select" Market / Meet Lerato Pitso, The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa / See D Big Snake An Electrician Found In A Switch Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.