Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] (4420 Views)

Ebola Virus Scare In Calabar / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by odedeyi01: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1fWHL3R4JrI/VASmov80XTI/AAAAAAAAMes/EqNAzq_8lVc/s1600/slump.jpg[/img]

The Oyingbo park in the Jibowu area of Lagos was the scene of pandemonium yesterday, August 31, 2014 as a passenger on board a luxurious bus reportedly slumped and died.

A witness told Pulse.ng that the incident occurred at about 7pm as other passengers were boarding the bus which was heading to Kaduna and Kano.

People in the area were immediately struck with fear and they began to assume the worst due to the Ebola disease which has inflicted some in the country.

According to the witness, some men eventually summoned courage and brought the corpse out of the bus while wearing nylon bags on their hands.

Police officers attached to the area were also called in and statements were given about the unfortunate incident.

The victim has not been identified as at press time and no official confirmation has been issued regarding the event.

http://pulse.ng/gist/tragic-ebola-scare-in-lagos-as-passenger-dies-inside-luxurious-bus-id3097489.html
http://www..com/2014/09/ebola-scare-in-lagos-as-passenger-dies.html
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Which scare? See as they gather round the dead body looking, and taking pictures. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by IGBOSON1: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
See what Ebola has caused! Could be that all the man needed was mouth-to-mouth and heart compressions to jump-start his heart again, but because of Ebola nobody would want to go near him to help! Checking his pulse or if he's still breathing is now out of the question! sad

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Is that not a scene from one of the nollywood movies?

The sh*t doesn't look real
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Omexonomy: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
So many lagosians ar authomatic frustrated clowns
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Leetunechi: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by lirusehn(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
take cover cheesycheesygrin

undecided
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by goldfish80(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Every form of illness is now ebola. An epileptic having a seizure is labeled ebola. The man in question could have been overwhelmed by hunger for all we know. Let's wait for autopsy reports before we pull out our voodoo dolls and pins

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by BOAR: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
The Oyingbo park in the Jibowu area of Lagos was the scene of pandemonium yesterday, August 31, 2014 as a passenger on board a luxurious bus reportedly slumped and died.

Oyingbo park in the Jibowu area....this reporter surely don't know Lagos.

Foolish .

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
folly65:
Is that not a scene from one of the nollywood movies?

The sh*t doesn't look real
Thank you, I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
imas:
Thank you, I thought I was the only one that noticed.
which nollywood actor go wear such apeja shoes?? cool
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by vickyfrancis1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
problem dy oo... Ebola everywhere... I even heard it's now in abia state... ABA and umuahia to be precise...
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
odedeyi01: [img]http://4.bp..com/-1fWHL3R4JrI/VASmov80XTI/AAAAAAAAMes/EqNAzq_8lVc/s1600/slump.jpg[/img]
The unidentified man had boarded a bus bound for the North when he suddenly slumped and died
A witness told .com that the incident occurred at about 7pm as other passengers were boarding the bus which was heading to Kaduna and Kano.
People in the area were immediately struck with fear and they began to assume the worst due to the Ebola disease which has inflicted some in the country.
According to the witness, some men eventually summoned courage and brought the corpse out of the bus while wearing nylon bags on their hands.
Police officers attached to the area were also called in and statements were given about the unfortunate incident.
The victim has not been identified as at press time and no official confirmation has been issued regarding the event.
More @ http://www..com/2014/09/ebola-scare-in-lagos-as-passenger-dies.html

Nigerians and their funny euphoria sef ehn. Na so I dey Murtala Mohammed airport last week and as I just sneez like this, everybody just dey look me. It was so embarrassing. Nigerians need to be really educated on the true nature of a disease like this if not, its the scare and fear of the virus that will kill them even without having contact with the disease.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
vickyfrancis1: problem dy oo... Ebola everywhere... I even heard it's now in abia state... ABA and umuahia to be precise...
...please, don't say this anymore embarassed
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Thebrightest(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
machine
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by chelseabmw(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by valicious1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
MymothersKeeper:
which nollywood actor go wear such apeja shoes?? cool
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Lilimax(f): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
The man may have been suffering from an underlying ailments which nobody knows. RIP nwa mmadu.
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by lanicky(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I don't believe dis crap called story undecided
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Lorlaahlozz: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky: I don't believe dis crap called story undecided
me 2 undecided
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by spanzed(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
lanicky: I don't believe dis crap called story undecided
In every crap story dere is always an iota of truth..
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by luvinhubby(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
BOAR:

Oyingbo park in the Jibowu area....this reporter surely don't know Lagos.

Foolish .
See me see wahala! grin
Oyingbo is an entirely different area & separate area from Jibowu in Lagos, which one should we believe?
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Bryan12(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bryan Adewale Okechukwu booking space since 21st October 2012
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Omexonomy: So many lagosians ar authomatic frustrated clowns
so, if na u, u go carry am put for shoulder dey go hospital, abi u go give am mouth-to-mouth breathing? U hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by JEITO: 12:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Too much fear for less important issues.

I wish we fear God or hold our president in high regard as we do to ebola....

1 Like

Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by wetdspace(m): 1:06am On Sep 02, 2014
R. I. P to him ooo
people should really beware and start to order for their ebola suit PPE from our store o.
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by 100Cents: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2014
He looks very hungry.

Hardship dey country.

No be Ebola..
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by reedbam: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Office/ health centre oyingbo is N70 or N100 from jibowu undecided
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2014
sad sad. 7 pm and d background stil dey bright
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Na wa someone must not sick this period o even if na just malaria or typhoid ..cos people will say or tink its ebola...God pls show us Your mercy over this demon called ebola
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by hazyfm: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2014
HMMM
Re: Ebola Scare In Lagos As Passenger Dies Inside Luxurious Bus [photos] by dwilliams: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
All he needed was aa bag of salt

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cure For Upset Stomach / Fake Cholera Vaccine In Circulation-nafdac / COVID-19 Update For May 29 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.