Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? (1661 Views)

Advice On Any African Country I Can Spend My Vacation / Relaxation Spot For Couple On Honey Moon In Lagos / Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Alajobi: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dear pple,
Was planning on going to ghana for my honey moon until this ebola palaver,pls any ideas where I can spend it in Nigeria with a budget of 100k?
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Alajobi: Dear pple,
Was planning on going to ghana for my honey moon until this ebola palaver,pls any ideas where I can spend it in Nigeria with a budget of 100k?
Did you taste her honey before you married her? If no then go ahead with your plans but if yes is your answer then honey moon is not for you.
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Fphotographer(f): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
yes benue lovely place and you spend less bt if u have tasted her honey please dont border its waste of money
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Baddo101(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
av u considered places like "Gwoza" or "sambisa". i bet u will not spend up to 100k. courtesy of d BH..........Lol....
also if u av tested 4rm d honeypot" den no need of honeymoon.......... continue ur moon @ home.....u ll thanke for dis.....
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Medunah: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Did you taste her honey before you married her? If no then go ahead with your plans but if yes is your answer then honey moon is not for you.
So ur saaying only men who are marrying virgins should take their new bride on honey moon?

Op, there are many 5 star hotels in Nigeria, jz make sure d hotel is outside d state ur based cos of change of environs
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Medunah: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fphotographer: yes benue lovely place and you spend less bt if u have tasted her honey please dont border its waste of money
Nawah oo, dis una mentality no be here ooo
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by kroomtravels: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Alajobi: Dear pple,
Ghana still seems safer than Nigeria. Aint you talking about honey moon or do you plan playing away match while at it? Most of the time you would be spending it with your spouse. For now ghana still seem a hotspot unless you are thinking leaving lagos for another state
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 02, 2014
100k to Ghana for 5days seems impossible except you want to go by road and stay in a very cheap hotel.
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Tallesty1(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Medunah:
So ur saaying only men who are marrying virgins should take their new bride on honey moon?

Op, there are many 5 star hotels in Nigeria, jz make sure d hotel is outside d state ur based cos of change of environs
I didn't mention virgins
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by Medunah: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Hmm, with the way Nigerian guys think? Not sleep with a girl who is not a virgin until marriage? Ion fink so...except ofcourse d guy is a religious person
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by kroomtravels: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2014
saxywale: 100k to Ghana for 5days seems impossible except you want to go by road and stay in a very cheap hotel.
Of course he has to go by road and lodge in a 2star hotel. Only if he wants to go around time would the money pose a problem. Still there are a lot of good places here in lagos though on the island u can save urself the stress of border control and d rest
Re: Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? by soap94: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Since you have pretty fat budget I would suggest to consider a luxury cruise journey. You can easily choose the best cruise ships from https://cruisedata.info/ships-rating/ and have so much fun there! From my point of view that's the best option considering your budget/

(1) (Reply)

DANA Airlines-my First Experience / Open Letter To The Usa Embassy, Abuja / Children Having Different Surname From Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.