Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down (1694 Views)

Meet The Man Born With His Head UPSIDE-DOWN / Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs / British Woman Decapitated In Grocery Store; Killer Flees With Head (video/photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by trendystuf(f): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Medics told his mother to let him starve to death after he was born with a rare condition of the joints that left him with severely deformed limbs … and an upside-down head. But despite his physical limitations, Claudio,37, from Monte Santo, Brazil, has defied doctors’ doubts to become an accountant and inspirational public speaker.

‘Since I was a child I’ve always liked to keep myself busy and work – I don’t like to depend totally on other people,’ he said. ‘I do a bit of accounting, research for clients and consulting. I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cell phone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my computer – I do it all by myself.’ Doctors have recently diagnosed him with a rare condition called congenital arthrogryposis. They believe he has multiple joint contractions in his legs and arms which mean they cannot extend properly.Claudio said: ‘Throughout my life I was able to adapt my body to the world. Right now, I don’t see myself as being different. I am a normal person. I don’t see things upside-down. This is one of the things I always talk about in my interventions as a public speaker. Nowadays it’s much easier to deal with the public, I’m not afraid of it anymore and I can say that I am a professional, international public speaker and that I receive invitations from all over the world.’

He is not the only person with the disease who has refuse to let it overcome his life. Leanne Beetham who became a celebrated photographer and artist whose paintings of wildlife – which she creates by holding a paintbrush in her mouth – have sold for hundreds of pounds.

http://.com/2014/09/01/meet-the-man-born-with-head-upside-down-he-is-an-accountant-a-motivational-speaker/

Re: Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by Nielbaba(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
God s great
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by stexsy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
wat is this?
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by hannesy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jesus!!!! And I was complaining abt malaria ahhhhhh
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
ha ha ha! Oluwa o, sanu fun mi o
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by KillerBeauty(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmm wonderful
This can only happen in the land of the Oyinbos
Re: Photos: Meet The Man Born With Head Upside Down by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
WTF?

(1) (Reply)

Wat Will U Do If U Find Urself In Dis Guy's Situation?(picture) / Women With Bigger Butts Produce More Intelligent Children – Study / How Do I Recover Lost Package From Nipost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.