Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nam Prog Sequence Starcom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nam Prog Sequence Starcom (779 Views)

Inquiry: Pls Is Multi-links And Starcom Still Working. / Starcom Table Phone For Sale / Mtn,Zain,Glo,Starcom,Visafone & multilink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nam Prog Sequence Starcom by macdan: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2008
Hello all,
       Plz i want to get info of starcoms nam prog seqence,  i flashed a 2115i nokia cdma and the phone restored to factory settings, now the phone is like as useless as a toy, and the owner is trying to hang my neck, some guys i ask to help out want to reap more than the cost of the phone, now i need to get this mess cleared by reprogramming the nam, can any body assist me plz. step by step can be very useful. Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                Macdan

(1) (Reply)

Chinese apllications and games / Help My Nokia 6020! / Please Help My N72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.