Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Jobs At Oko Microfinance Bank Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs At Oko Microfinance Bank Limited (1140 Views)

First Access Bank Limited Latest Job Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited / Urgent Banking Jobs 2012 : Guradian Trust Microfinance Bank Limited (no Agent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs At Oko Microfinance Bank Limited by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:

Job Title: Branch Manager
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum of HND Lower Credit or BSc Second Class Lower Division in Accountancy, Banking and other related discipline.
Not less than 10 years cognate experience in Microfinance Banking or Commercial Banking.
Managerial level experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Secretary
Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Secretarial Studies or Office Technology and Management.
Demonstrable evidence of good secretarial skills will be required at the interview.
Job Title: Information Technology Officers
Minimum of HND or BSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering with a minimum of Lower Credit or Second Class Lower Division.
Any relevant working experience will be an advantage.

How to Apply
Applications in the applicants' handwriting with photocopies of their relevant credentials and Curriculum Vitae should be addressed to:

The Managing Director,
Oko Microfinance Bank Limited,
Anambra.

Operational Office:
Bank House,
Opp. Federal Polytechnic, Oko,
Orumba North L.G.A,
Anambra State.

Closing Date 22nd September, 2014.

www...com
Re: Jobs At Oko Microfinance Bank Limited by grailzzzz: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Plz, I want to ask that can someone from lagos state also apply for the post bcox I knw the terrain in Anambra, I actually did my NYSC in anambra state. Hope to read bck from you.

Thank you!!
Re: Jobs At Oko Microfinance Bank Limited by grailzzzz: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Plz, I want to ask that can someone from lagos state also apply for the post bcox I knw the terrain in Anambra, basicallly meant for Anambrian? I actually did my NYSC in anambra state. Hope to read bck from you.

Thank you!!
Re: Jobs At Oko Microfinance Bank Limited by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
grailzzzz: Plz, I want to ask that can someone from lagos state also apply for the post bcox I knw the terrain in Anambra, basicallly meant for Anambrian? I actually did my NYSC in anambra state. Hope to read bck from you.

Thank you!!

It all depends on you. If you are going to be around during the interview date then feel free to apply.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Aerofocus, Lagos (3 Positions) / Need A Job / Vacancies At Twim Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.