Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? (799 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Rexnegro(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Hey its really baffles me why some people hate GEJ so much that sometime they even abuse him too... For real me can't see reasons why he should be hated that much...pls let's discuss and give reasons why you hate Gej if u re one of his haters.....am not a pdp neither apc freak..infact I don't do politics ....so quote or abuse me and die...na questions and opinions I asked for...pls let's discuss!!!
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by redsquare(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2014
GEJ is hated only by those who do not want Nigeria to progress. Ironically, the ''P'' in their political party name stands for ''Progressive'' tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by nnadychuks(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by nnadychuks(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2014
if you think that everybody will like you then you are not thinking well. If some people don't like God why will everybody like GEJ.. Those who like are more than those who hate

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Rexnegro(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2014
@redsquare ...seriously we should be looking at the person not the party... Like I said I don't vote cos I can't go n stand for so long just to vote but its still baffles me why this man gej is so hated to the point he's the most hated naija president ever...all I can say is that the problems he's facing are inherited ones from past govt...so y still hate him ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Rexnegro(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2014
nnadychuks: if you think that everybody will like you then you are not thinking well. If some people don't like God why will everybody like GEJ.. Those who like are more than those who hate

Bro I understand u but still its surprise me big time how the hatred is so directed at him (Gej)... For me I tink he need our support and not our hatred..this con3 need to support her president at dis time that America want us to break out so their prediction will be correct

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Ngwakwe: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
Before now, most people especially paper certified graduates get appointment letters to highly placed jobs without interview or screening. It's now meritocracy and we are now phasing out "I know somebody who knows somebody" in our system and most quota graduates are aggrieved and infuriated.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Rexnegro(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe: Before now, most people especially paper certified graduates get appointment letters to highly placed jobs without interview or screening. It's now meritocracy and we are now phasing out "I know somebody who knows somebody" in our system and most quota graduates are aggrieved and infuriated.

Is that why u hate Gej ? If yes pls can I ask dis ..is it his tenure that made the situation of unemployment look that way ? At least am grown enuf to no that past govt cudnt also solve many issues facing nigerian hence they transfer it to next govt...and if u ask me I'll say gej is trying cos he has n still fixing some dead sectors.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Orunto: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2014
It is like asking why Jesus was hated by His people? Satan is the hater. Evil people will always hate the Good Ones. This is borne out of JEALOUSY. Don't worry, they won't succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by ruffp: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Which sector has he fixed power? Infastructure? Security? Education? Corruption??......oh sorry, corruption is not nigeria's main problem.........eh......sorry, there is nothing like corruption sef!
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by omololu2020(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2014
I can't wait for 2015 to vote Jonathan out of power,Jonathan can neva win in ikorodu com 2015,I prefer Nigeria dividin to Jonathan rulin.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by JEITO: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2014
Like him o, hate him o! One thing I know is that: GEJ will rule till 2019, then he will bow out to a hero's reception. cool

I know after he defeats them in the 2015 elections, then they'll have nothing else to fight for, and so they'll call all their boys to order...
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by ruffp: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Of cuz he would win. Why wouldnt he when people vote along ethnic n religious lines. You haven't even stated what your reasons are for voting. So sad! A country filled with dummies. Then we go blaming the west for the state of our affairs. Too bad!
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by gists: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2014
ruffp: Which sector has he fixed??? power? Infastructure? Security? Education? Corruption??......oh sorry, corruption is not nigeria's main problem.........eh......sorry, there is nothing like corruption sef!

Mehn, you are even talking about fixing. Some of us are not even asking him to fix. All we are saying just leave it as it was instead of making things worse!. Did Jonathan bring insurgency to Nigeria? The true honest answer is no. But under gej insurgency have gone unchecked and a whole Nigerian Army (with SEVERAL successful missions outside the country) cannot contain insurgency.
Did gej bring corruption to Nigeria? The honest answer is no. But under his watch corruption keeps breaking records after records.
Did gej bring religious/tribal sentiments to Nigeria? The honest answer is no. But No administration has used religion and tribalism to polarize/divide Nigeria like Gej.

Does it mean this administration is completely useless? The honest answer is it is next to being completely useless if we are not safe in our country; I cannot feel safe in the area I live simply because I belong to one religion or ethinic/tribal group. Of what benefit is it to be the biggest economy in africa if school girls cannot return home from school safely?
There are more. But for me security is the ultimate (followed by corruption) - without security, nothing else matters.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by tyson99(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
I wish I could get a word that's is higher than HATE cos HATE is just an understatement for me to use,daft a$$hole

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
For now nobody hates jonathan as a person. Its the office he occupys that people hate so much. That office by design by the caliphate is meant strictly for hausafulani muslims!!
Even if an angel with wings is sitting there in Villa, the hausafulani muslims will still make attempt to cause trouble for him.

They can lend it out once in a while on a platter of high level deal or agreement just to deceive the south.
The Truth is that they worked cunningly over the years to keep it forever in their hands starting with the first republic.
But when God arises, things happen!!
How it slipped their fingers is still like a bad dream that is hard to accept or believe!

But like it or not the story ahead is not good looking. I see a lot when asleep! I no b prophet o!!

May God help this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2014
maybe because he has akamu/ogi where his brain should be

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by lilprinze: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2014
No matter what you do everybody cannot like you even Jesus was hated by many people even though he was a not wicked or evil so it's natural for people to hate him.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by wirelessssss(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by clevadani: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2014
I don't hate gej as a person. but I hate d fact dat he encourages,supports,romance and downplay corruption and corrupt ppl when we all know dat it is our biggest problem and our biggest challenge

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by hardywaltz(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
We don't hate him, he is just not fit to be President so we want to send him back to Otuake on Val's day next year.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by kadas01(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Their hatred is borne out of "envy"!!

To them, it is "unimaginable" seeing that same person they so much "commonise" become the "president of a country"!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
No second term ...full stop grin
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Oops. Wrong thread.

#walksout.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Rexnegro(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmm u all have said ur mind which I appreciate...guess am beginning to see some reasons why some quarters hate gej...but I still ask..all these problems he inherited them so it will take time to fix them... Hope I make sense in that
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Demdem2: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
I Av never come across anyone that hates Jonathan.
Demdem2 also do not hate him.
I only hate the foolishness and stupidity the drunkard brings to governance. I have no reasons to hate him personally.

1 Like

Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Neaman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Simple.....BEcause he is not a MALLAM.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by lagdmark(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hate him or like him it's not important. Just like your teacher in school, the most important issue here is that the country has a leader till 2019
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rexnegro: Hey its really baffles me why some people hate GEJ so much that sometime they even abuse him too... For real me can't see reasons why he should be hated that much...pls let's discuss and give reasons why you hate Gej if u re one of his haters.....am not a pdp neither apc freak..infact I don't do politics ....so quote or abuse me and die...na questions and opinions I asked for...pls let's discuss!!!

There are very many cogent and valid reasons why you MUST hate GEJ. If i start today i might end up wasting about 100+ pages. People of the North hate GEJ because he is inciting ethnic and religious divide, a president who always compromises when it comes to corruption or when any member of his cabinet is involved in corruption.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by TellBlazer(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rexnegro:

Bro I understand u but still its surprise me big time how the hatred is so directed at him (Gej)... For me I tink he need our support and not our hatred..this con3 need to support her president at dis time that America want us to break out so their prediction will be correct
Na you dey talk that one,I love him and I don't think he is haterded the way you portray.Guy you are a clown,go get a job.
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by TellBlazer(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
ZKOSOSO: For now nobody hates jonathan as a person. Its the office he occupys that people hate so much. That office by design by the caliphate is meant strictly for hausafulani muslims!!
Even if an angel with wings is sitting there in Villa, the hausafulani muslims will still make attempt to cause trouble for him.

They can lend it out once in a while on a platter of high level deal or agreement just to deceive the south.
The Truth is that they worked cunningly over the years to keep it forever in their hands starting with the first republic.
But when God arises, things happen!!
How it slipped their fingers is still like a bad dream that is hard to accept or believe!

But like it or not the story ahead is not good looking. I see a lot when asleep! I no b prophet o!!

May God help this country.
One billion likes for you for been so intelligent,honest,streight to the point.Godbless you.if you be land,you dey for site,if you be car,you be ferarri,if you be woman.... come chop my money
Re: Why Is President Jonathan Hated By Some People? by Rexnegro(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its well

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of Nigerian Women In President Jonathan's Administration / GEJ Photo Of The Day / The John Kennedy And Abraham Lincoln Mind Blowing Coincidences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.