Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! (2165 Views)

Two Cases Of Ebola Confirmed In Port Harcourt / Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. / Can Mosquito Transfer Ebola Virus Disease ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by bimbor(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
A nursing student at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has recently tested positive to the dreaded Ebola virus. The student who is a Spain National was said to have flown in from Spain to resume the new session and yesterday she took ill and was taken to the School Sick Bay from where she was transferred to ABU Teaching Hospital where she was tested and found to be positive to Ebola virus.

My question is how did she pass through our airport unscreened? I think our government are not doing enough to protect our borders.
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by PrinceAkbabio(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ebola is spreading with d speed of light, its only God dat cn help us n nt our govt
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by Baba419(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmm. Folding my hands and watching. So who gave it to her, or is it from the dead priest?
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by nora544: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
where you get it

Spain has no Ebola!

Fake story!
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by Bryan12(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
Source?
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by Sparrow13: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
I was in Zaria since friday, i came back to Abuja this morning and i din't hear any of this
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by phreakabit(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
She catch Ebola for Spain? Lies!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liar
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by Jhosh(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eje jesu...

##Pick race
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Source or idonblivit
Re: Ebola Virus Disease Confirmed In Zaria! by bimbor(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bunsky: Liar

Why will I lie with such news.....

I'm in Zaria right now....my colleagues at Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital just confirmed right now that the patient has started Bleeding from orifices!!!!

Classic Ebola sign!!!

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); / BEDMATIC 101 / I Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.