Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com (1396 Views)

Redesign Of Forexbyteemy.com / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by TopNaijaMusic: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
www.samebornday.com is a website that brings together the 350,000 people that are born daily into the world. Its a phenomenon that's gaining traction online and a lot of people all over the world have been registering. Initial design was done in India.

We desire to re-design the sign-up page and the inner pages for individual accounts. If you are a graphic designer, we will like you to propose new graphic layouts for our site. We want it to be colourful, fun, original and professional.

First four people that send in reasonable designs will get N2,500 each. The design we choose will get N10,000.

Send your entries to samebornday@yahoo.com; cc: admin@samebornday.com. Our bbm pin: 7AACFB88
Follow us on twitter: @samebornday; Facebook: samebornday.com
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by quadrillio(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
If I get you correctly, you want have a STRATEGY to re-design your website with 20,000.

for a proper job, speak to a designer (seek one on this forum) *please exclude me*

you'll get a proper job by a proper designer, I doubt if you can get any good designer to submit something good for just 2,500 || nothing.

- SAFE

1 Like

Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
ugly facebook clone angry angry
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by TopNaijaMusic: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
quadrillio: If I get you correctly, you want have a STRATEGY to re-design your website with 20,000.

for a proper job, speak to a designer (seek one on this forum) *please exclude me*

you'll get a proper job by a proper designer, I doubt if you can get any good designer to submit something good for just 2,500 || nothing.

- SAFE

That's not true. Two people's creativity is never ever the same, and can't be the same. That's why we are doing this.
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
The coding, GUI and all the development for samebornday.com was done in India. Those guys did a very good job on the functionalities but a social media site needs finess and original layouts. That's what we are trying to achieve, just the layout & not GUI.

Our partners are based in UK and are very used to the Indian market. Even though I am based here in Naija, I must confess I don't know what capabilities exist in - country with regards to developing a site like this (l know we have experts here but I have not seen their works)

I will love to start with this. Just a graphic layout that's original (like an e-flyer). If you think you have an original idea, send us a mail or a bbm and let's talk. The N2500 offer for an e-flyer is not ridiculous. And if your idea is really original, we will TALK (you know what I mean)

Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by quadrillio(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
@allenG
I know some badass designers that their design will beat ten designers samples put together. Good luck with you search/strategy.

-safe
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2014
quadrillio: @allenG
I know some badass designers that their design will beat ten designers samples put together. Good luck with you search/strategy.
-safe

@quadrillio, kindly send us contact details for those designers. We will love to contact them. The truth is that previous works can help you assess someone's creativity.
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2014
@quadrillio, I am still waaiting for your response. I will appreciate the contact details for those designers. Send me a mail: samebornday@yahoo.com
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by dwebdesign(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
i am a profeesional in interactive and engaging forms development. if interested, please contact 08133884165/ mail segzy54@gmail.com.
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by toxicity: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
TopNaijaMusic: www.samebornday.com is a website that brings together the 350,000 people that are born daily into the world. Its a phenomenon that's gaining traction online and a lot of people all over the world have been registering. Initial design was done in India.

We desire to re-design the sign-up page and the inner pages for individual accounts. If you are a graphic designer, we will like you to propose new graphic layouts for our site. We want it to be colourful, fun, original and professional.

First four people that send in reasonable designs will get N2,500 each. The design we choose will get N10,000.

Send your entries to samebornday@yahoo.com; cc: admin@samebornday.com. Our bbm pin: 7AACFB88

If you want something like this http://www.zzivv.com (which was only re-designed by us) get at me smiley. We can work on a more fascinating design.
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by mavintick: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2014
@allenG

What you offer is an ok deal. Best of luck
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by quadrillio(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2014
@AllenG

sorry for the late reply.

this group on Facebook has them all
https://m./30303651305

- SAFE
Re: Redesign Of Sign-up Page & Inner Pages Of Www.samebornday.com by mistabiola: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2014
TopNaijaMusic:
www.samebornday.com is a website that brings together the 350,000 people that are born daily into the world. Its a phenomenon that's gaining traction online and a lot of people all over the world have been registering. Initial design was done in India.

Quadri you're a badass using the different moniker to prove a point, one of those lautech bad nigga

(1) (Reply)

See Important Of Using Email As Internet Marketer Or Blogger / Buying Content.ad Account With Approved Domain / I Can't Install Plugins In My Wordpress Again, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.