Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Website Review Urgent - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review Urgent (986 Views)

Website Review / www.9jatech.com - Website Review, Your Comments Will Be Appreciated / Requesting a Website Review: PresentDangerOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review Urgent by smartsoft(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2006
pls guys i need critics to this site pls, before the owner gives me more information to put on those empty links though aren't functioning, http://www.telemaths.com
Re: Website Review Urgent by Afam(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2006
Why do you prefer grey text over black?

Break the content up, add line breaks for easy readability.

Some of the text seems like graphics (or are they?) and don't come up clear as they should.
Re: Website Review Urgent by my2cents(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2006
Based on what I see so far, I will second Afam's motion smiley
Re: Website Review Urgent by timmy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2006
@smartsoft, you really are some smart dude, next time you want to copy my sites, ask for permissions first, but i'ld pass (na because na you ohhh),

wellmy verdict
1) place all the home contents in a <p> tag and set the style to. <p style="line-height: 150%">
that should solve that problem

2) you silly site links are too small. (you asked me why i like image links, guess your silly head should have told you to do better)

3) learn to optimize graphics, the title part looks too low qualitied

cant say more, cos i know where the concept came from tongue
Re: Website Review Urgent by Bolaji4349(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2006
yea smartsoft, that was a nice one there but i also third my2cents.

Try carrying everyone along, is not everybody tht could read small and tiny text and not everyone no how to enlarge it from the view tab.
Re: Website Review Urgent by smartsoft(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2006
timmy you deymake me laugh real hard, thanks everybody
Re: Website Review Urgent by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2006
i like the concept,
@timmy, u with tech-impact?, is chubike roy still with ya, ?

y'know me, all looks and little brain grin , i am not hung on xmtml just gettin used to the necessary evils of W3C, so i won't look at your source, but i like the concept defintely

You do need to optimize on whitespaces, move the block of text away from the other blocks of text so it has its own real -estate,

that's all

Re: Website Review Urgent by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 27, 2006
The site is not bad the design is sipmple except for thelink that is not visible enough, i guess it is not a text based link it is graphics .Also the the text on the image is visible pls improved on this areas
Re: Website Review Urgent by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2006
The site is not bad except for the links that are not visible i guess it is a graphics link not text based.
Re: Website Review Urgent by smartsoft(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2006
lagerwhenindoubt:

i like the concept,
@timmy, u with tech-impact?, is chubike roy still with ya, ?

y'know me, all looks and little brain grin , i am not hung on xmtml just gettin used to the necessary evils of W3C, so i won't look at your source, but i like the concept defintely

You do need to optimize on whitespaces, move the block of text away from the other blocks of text so it has its own real -estate,

that's all
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg ! the man that matters, thanks.

feyisara:

The site is not bad the design is sipmple except for thelink that is not visible enough, i guess it is not a text based link it is graphics .Also the the text on the image is visible please improved on this areas

Thanks have taken note of that,

(1) (Reply)

New Website Upload Constructive Critices / How Do I Use The Getresponse Account / Make Money From Your Website Using Adsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.