Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? (1414 Views)

Vacancies @ Jackies General Services - Makurdi, Benue State / Job Vacancies In Aba, Enugu, Calabar, Makurdi, Onitsha, Owerri, Port Harcourt An / Hotel Manager Needed In Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hello everyone. Is there job vacancies in Markudi? Any job is fine, even salesgirls (but not at bars) would be appreciated. Please help. I have gone round but i couldn't find anything.
Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by onojemmayahoo: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amy91: Hello everyone. Is there job vacancies in Markudi? Any job is fine, even salesgirls (but not at bars) would be appreciated. Please help. I have gone round but i couldn't find anything.
Why not start your own business,no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by kolubo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Why not start your own business,no matter how small.
No matter how small a business is, you need money to start it and to get money you need job.

6 Likes

Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by onojemmayahoo: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2014
kolubo: No matter how small a business is, you need money to start it and to get money you need job.
This is not true,you see,this is the problem with most Nigerians,what you need is ideas?once you have ideas of the kind of biz you want to do,the next to do,is to put it to prayers,God will show you the howto get the money.
I repeat,you don't need money to start a business.IDEAS,IDEAS,IDEAS.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by jahlove4jah: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
This is not true,you see,this is the problem with most Nigerians,what you need is ideas?once you have ideas of the kind of biz you want to do,the next to do,is to put it to prayers,God will show you the howto get the money.
€. Please suggest
Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by kolubo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
onojemmayahoo:
Pls, kindly feed us with business ideas that will bring money without involving capital.
Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by onojemmayahoo: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
kolubo: Pls, kindly feed us with business ideas that will bring money without involving capital.
Let me have your business idea/plan so that I can put you through on how to raise the capital.
Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by ocheola01: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Makurdi is a civil servant state. What i mean by that is: the only kind of job there is govt job; except you want to work in a bar, because that is the kind of 'firms' you can find there. grin
Re: Job Vacancies In Makurdi, Benue State? by onojemmayahoo: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
ocheola01: Makurdi is a civil servant state. What i mean by that is: the only kind of job there is govt job; except you want to work in a bar, because that is the kind of 'firms' you can find there. grin
I don't know why this mentality that you must always work for somebody,can't you work for yourself,if govt does not provide jobs does it mean we would not survive.People are making millions and building mansions in Makurdi,all they all government workers?
My chairman,prayerfully think of what you like to do(the idea) and then we now begin to talk about the issue of capital or not.What do you love to do?Answer that question first.It must not be an office work,it could be a trade,a vocation or handwork if you like etc.

(1) (Reply)

Harvard Consult (Vanguard) / Do You Live In Abuja Or PH And Are UNEMPLOYED? / HMRC Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.