Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football (17586 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / Eva Carneiro: Chelsea Doctor Leaves After Jose Mourinho Row (photos) / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Deeman87: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who is the woman who came on to help Petr Cech?

Chelsea first-team doctor Eva Carneiro. Born in Gibraltar to a Spanish father and English mother, Eva studied medicine at Nottingham University before working in emergency surgery in the Highlands. She studied in Australia, did MSc in London and a thesis at West Ham.

When did she join Chelsea?

After working at the British Olympic Medical Institute, helping athletes at the Beijing Olympics, and with the England Women’s football team. She joined the Blues in 2009 as reserve-team doctor.Andre Villas-Boas brought her into the first-team fold in 2011.

How did she get into football?

Carneiro fell in love with the game while travelling in Mexico. She watched a match between Mexico and Brazil during the 1998 France World Cup and was hooked.

Growing up she loved sport but struggled with injuries.

‘It made me think there had to be more than rest to treatment of injuries and this sparked my evolving fascination with sports medicine,’ she said in 2009.

Does she support a team?

Real Madrid. Which could get awkward if they and Chelsea both make it to the Champions League final.

Anything else we need to know?

As a teenager Carneiro enjoyed ballet and riding, she loves to travel — handy, given her line of work — plus salsa and samba. She also likes to surf, something she learnt in Australia.

‘Those moments on the surf in the early mornings and evenings I can honestly count among the happiest in my life,’ she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611480/Meet-Chelsea-physio-Eva-Carneiro-busiest-doctor-football.html

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by hensben(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
i love eva kiss

Blues for life

3 Likes

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Tval(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
God bless her.
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Kaxmytex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by tuffgongjo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
She is d reason JT enjoys going down every time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Deeman87: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
tuffgongjo: She is d reason JT enjoys going down every time.
Lol....she is also d reason we have mor chelsea players going down even at a slightest tackle...kudos 2 her.....

1 Like

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by seankay(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Which of our player fit dey bang her sef?

BTW, Essien na liar for that pics grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by nickz(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
i'm sure john terry has given this chick every s3x style KNOWN AND UNEARTHED grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by payneleex(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
my love for Eva
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by jhydebaba(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good for her... Good for the game.
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Haywhymido(m): 12:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Eva na ivanovic girl o.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Elmaxcentini(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2014
John Terry on his 'Worst behaviour'

Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by igwedaboss(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Essen smile tho... he just seem happy getting treatment
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Deeman87: 2:13am On Sep 04, 2014
igwedaboss: Essen smile tho... he just seem happy getting treatment
I believed he is not happy that he left chelsea fc....
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by igwedaboss(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Deeman87:
I believed he is not happy that he left chelsea fc....
only talking about the picture
Re: Meet Eva Carneiro, The Chelsea Medic, The Busiest Doctor In Football by Lordseyad(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2014
Omo, at the sight of Eva on the pitch, All of moi guys wey we do watch together go jxt dey --- U know --- .

That lady is juxt the too seexy... If Am on dat pics, make 'em no touch me ni o... I will jxt fall down, waiting for The Sexy Carn.

(1) (Reply)

Italian Clubs Lost All 3 European Finals They Featured In 2023 / Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.